• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Threadfinder General: Lost Threads Located

that was fast Myth!

i sounds right but I can't get search to oblige.....

that was fast Myth!

i sounds right but I can't get search to oblige.....
He's listed as JimELUCIER. Does that help?
Did you put him on ignore, like I did? :twisted: That'd be why you can't find him.

and now you have solved it! I just hope that he's not reading this :oops:

Hi All, I am certain there was a mention of the Hythe Mothman in a thread here. I have checked the Kooky Kent thread and it mentions it only briefly. I'm certain I commented on a thread here about it in more detail but cant find it. It would have been at the same time as Malaysian Airlines MH370 disappeared, as I commented on that at the same time (there would also be a thread on Michael Howard's UFO's and other Folkestone UFO's but it seems to have been deleted/merged). Anyone find a link?

Hi All, I am certain there was a mention of the Hythe Mothman in a thread here. I have checked the Kooky Kent thread and it mentions it only briefly. I'm certain I commented on a thread here about it in more detail but cant find it. It would have been at the same time as Malaysian Airlines MH370 disappeared, as I commented on that at the same time (there would also be a thread on Michael Howard's UFO's and other Folkestone UFO's but it seems to have been deleted/merged). Anyone find a link?

Can't find any trace, googled it as well.

Where's the PC GONE MAD thread?

Edit: located!

Last edited:
Is there a thread on the Third Man phenomena? Apparently Third and Man are too short or too common..

Hmm. Seems surprising to me but it looks like a new thread is required!

Thanks for replies.

Is there a thread for mentioning little life affirming things that one has seen? Little incidents that make you grateful for having gotten out of bed?

I am reading "Where did the Towers go" by Judy Wood right now and I think there are some interesting points in it re. the astonishing speed at which the towers fell and that they apparently turned into dust as they did so. There are over 100 pages that I can find on the towers falling. Did anyone happen to follow those threads closely enough to remember if these points have been discussed?

Also, is there a way to search for words together on this forum? For example towers AND dust. When I try it just says it can't because the word and is too common..

If I need to plough through 100 pages I will but I thought it was worth a shot!

...There are over 100 pages that I can find on the towers falling. Did anyone happen to follow those threads closely enough to remember if these points have been discussed?
Oh god yes. I read them all - pretty much all of the theories and observations were discussed in the umpteen 9/11 threads, but the problem with them all is that they meander from postulation to discussion to argument to other postulation to mini-flame war to other postulation to someone quoting the original one fifteen pages previously. About eighteen separate threads were helpfully merged at one point which really clarified matters.

So - best of luck. I'm trying to find out how to adjust the search function to make it more helpful.

Oh you poor thing, you have my sympathies. That is, unfortunately, the problem with this sort of thing and why it is so difficult to get answers. TBH, I was a wee bit scared even asking the question! Out of the Woolworth thread though I managed to download a document from an "official" explanation and one from a demolitionist which I am reading in bite sized pieces. This is really what I was looking for.

Oh and thanks to whoever moved my posts. Imagine mis-posting in the re-organisation thread! :D:oops:

In the last 3 weeks, a thread which mentioned "lost" mostly 1970s television seried dealing wioth the supernatural. Including one about King Penda?

can I find it? of course not! help?

A-ha! that may well be enough! Thank you sir! There's money behind the bar for you :drink:

Me again :) Please sir, Mr Stuneville sir..... which thread did you mean here?

Back