• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Time Or Dimensional Slips

Yes I have thought about this one as well, like if their is an individual consciousness, and memories are stored throughout the body, then if that individual consciousness changes body, and accesses the memories , then you have basically the same person. But I think that one can be deleted because, the observations in NDE's seem to suggest theirs a copy of the physical body, that the cells seem to use as a blue print. Like the marks of the cause of death, showing up on the new body tend to suggest that theirs an individual with memories ready to incarnate.
Adding, that now and again in the literature you get a "Walk in" where a previously dead body, gets animated with a different person. The volume of evidence, where trauma is replaced with someone observing their own body, and observes what is going on around it, tends to suggest an individual, temporarily exiting a machine.
Plus the literature is interesting, with statements like..."I was beside myself" "I was knocked out" "I jumped out of my skin" Their are many more that I cant think of at the moment, but it does seem to suggest at least theirs something their. Which I might add if I was going to start a religion, would be what I would base it on, and not the general mumbo jumbo.

Most of us "Fortean observers" have been gathering data for years, and steadily boiling the pot down, at some stage when we consider our own experiences, and those of others that we feel we can trust, what exactly can we put a ring around and say with a degree of certainty, that this or that is occurring with repeatable frequency, so it can be taken into our paradigm, to build a presentable model of what is actually occurring?. Certain things tend to keep popping up. Like having a duplicate body/soul , which seem to get reinforced with various religions, and cultural memes. Reality seems fluid enough to miss a certain premature ending, which seems like a reprograming, and appears a lot more energy efficient. This includes the terminally ill, calling it a day on the illness after some sort of revelation. Meeting and conversing with the deceased loved ones in what are called dreams, but in reality is a change of normal consciousness.Thinking of someone and then the phone rings and it is them. The list goes on. With the suspicion, and if you have experienced it, the certainty, that the so called anomalies, are not anomalies but necessary memes at some subconscious level for making the whole thing work. What are we looking at here? Have we as the expression of the Earths life force, steadily ascended to a point where we have exited the food chain, into a mental state that is for the most primarily composed of logic and reason, where this gaining of (Intelligence) is favouring extended survival, and gaining more knowledge, which in turn is accumulative. When all the rhetoric is analysed, the "Kingdom of heaven" could well mean Galactic empire, which cant be accessed wearing a body, and behaving like an idiot.

Received the book, without going into too much detail, the Laceys hesitated to enter the pub, since Gary, a postman, knew the area well and knew there should be no pub there. They went in to find a large, old fashioned room with old blue lino. Although it was warm outside it felt chilly there. The landlord in a checked shirt and trousers belted high on his waist and his Mrs (presumably) in a similarly outdated style. They had no wine but sold Wendy a cider and Gary a beer. They had no crisps or any other food. The change seemed wrong, but it wasn't until they left that they discovered it had old pennies in it. The sound quality seemedd muted. The other customers, about 20 of them, all farming types in older style clothes, stared at them. Wendy, in jeans, felt out of place. They stayed only long enough to finish their drinks, 15 mins, then left. The road was still empty, and they drove to Brighstone, where there were cars and people and life, and it seemed as if they had wakened from a dream.

It doesn't appear that the Lacey's have responded to the Facebook request yet, but we live in hope. On reflection Its interesting, that the Pub appears to be the same pub. But the interior layout and the social interactions and general ambience seem different, for each group.

Most of us "Fortean observers" have been gathering data for years, and steadily boiling the pot down, at some stage when we consider our own experiences, and those of others that we feel we can trust, what exactly can we put a ring around and say with a degree of certainty, that this or that is occurring with repeatable frequency, so it can be taken into our paradigm, to build a presentable model of what is actually occurring?. Certain things tend to keep popping up. Like having a duplicate body/soul , which seem to get reinforced with various religions, and cultural memes. Reality seems fluid enough to miss a certain premature ending, which seems like a reprograming, and appears a lot more energy efficient. This includes the terminally ill, calling it a day on the illness after some sort of revelation. Meeting and conversing with the deceased loved ones in what are called dreams, but in reality is a change of normal consciousness.Thinking of someone and then the phone rings and it is them. The list goes on. With the suspicion, and if you have experienced it, the certainty, that the so called anomalies, are not anomalies but necessary memes at some subconscious level for making the whole thing work. What are we looking at here? Have we as the expression of the Earths life force, steadily ascended to a point where we have exited the food chain, into a mental state that is for the most primarily composed of logic and reason, where this gaining of (Intelligence) is favouring extended survival, and gaining more knowledge, which in turn is accumulative. When all the rhetoric is analysed, the "Kingdom of heaven" could well mean Galactic empire, which cant be accessed wearing a body, and behaving like an idiot.

The bottom line for me is that things, life, this apparent reality, is highly organised and overseen with the aim of providing learning experiences for us. What we actually are is, I suppose, what we wish to find out one day. And some people understand what is going on, and are capable of interacting with the higher reality and even reprogramming our local reality if necessary in the higher interest. After my 67 years that is the most definite conclusion I can come to, which doesn't seem that much when written down!

It doesn't appear that the Lacey's have responded to the Facebook request yet, but we live in hope. On reflection Its interesting, that the Pub appears to be the same pub. But the interior layout and the social interactions and general ambience seem different, for each group.

I suppose they might be visiting it in different time periods. In a way this is like Rougham, in that we have yet to pin down exactly where the pub was located and whether a pub ever existed at that spot.

The bottom line for me is that things, life, this apparent reality, is highly organised and overseen with the aim of providing learning experiences for us. What we actually are is, I suppose, what we wish to find out one day. And some people understand what is going on, and are capable of interacting with the higher reality and even reprogramming our local reality if necessary in the higher interest. After my 67 years that is the most definite conclusion I can come to, which doesn't seem that much when written down!

I would tend to concur , but if one can come to reasonable conclusions with a high degree of probability that the conclusion is accurate. One is then in a better position to ascertain the right questions, to ask, where hopefully the conclusions can give a reasonable answer. As a for instance, if the astral body /soul/blueprint/ reincarnation scenario is fact, and the damage that caused the body to cease working in one life, ie. bullet wound head trauma etc. leaves a mark on the "blueprint body", which the cells, then to some degree ,duplicate when building the new incarnated body, Can we can ask is "damage" and by definition, " A trauma that stops a person from operating at full potential, or illness" be inflicted on this persons astral/soul/blueprint body/ while they are alive and incarnate? The literature suggests, when some terminal patients, have a NDE and interact with a non corporeal entities in their "astral state" the astral body when it returns, clears out the illness with due haste. This is where we could ask, is the health of this astral /emotional body just being copied on to the physical one as a point of fact?. Its no medical secret, that shock, or emotional trauma can cause illness, it could be argued, that since the Body is just composed of 48 common essential elements, the trauma isn't caused to one of these elements, but what animates it. Any great leap in understanding of efficient functioning, would be operating with this in mind, and taking all practical measures to avoid situations which injure it. Which of course some do instinctually.
The repair is another question. It might seem off topic, but this part of the psych seems to operate outside of linear time, with regards to periods between incarnated states, from our point of view which is in linear time.

Last edited:
I would tend to concur , but if one can come to reasonable conclusions with a high degree of probability that the conclusion is accurate. One is then in a better position to ascertain the right questions, to ask, where hopefully the conclusions can give a reasonable answer. As a for instance, if the astral body /soul/blueprint/ reincarnation scenario is fact, and the damage that caused the body to cease working in one life, ie. bullet wound head trauma etc. leaves a mark on the "blueprint body", which the cells, then to some degree ,duplicate when building the new incarnated body, Can we can ask is "damage" and by definition, " A trauma that stops a person from operating at full potential, or illness" be inflicted on this persons astral/soul/blueprint body/ while they are alive and incarnate? The literature suggests, when some terminal patients, have a NDE and interact with a non corporeal entities in their "astral state" the astral body when it returns, clears out the illness with due haste. This is where we could ask, is the health of this astral /emotional body just being copied on to the physical one as a point of fact?. Its no medical secret, that shock, or emotional trauma can cause illness, it could be argued, that since the Body is just composed of 48 common essential elements, the trauma isn't caused to one of these elements, but what animates it. Any great leap in understanding of efficient functioning, would be operating with this in mind, and taking all practical measures to avoid situations which injure it. Which of course some do instinctually.
The repair is another question. It might seem off topic, but this part of the psych seems to operate outside of linear time, with regards to periods between incarnated states, from our point of view which is in linear time.

Difficult questions. Seems to me that most of us identify with our bodies, some more than others for sure, so that we are strongly influenced by physical traumas, and maybe carry this (mis)identification over into our after life. I agree, lots of sources point to the other dimension being beyond space and time, although I can't visualise existence without the passing of time, or at least a succession of events.

Difficult questions. Seems to me that most of us identify with our bodies, some more than others for sure, so that we are strongly influenced by physical traumas, and maybe carry this (mis)identification over into our after life. I agree, lots of sources point to the other dimension being beyond space and time, although I can't visualise existence without the passing of time, or at least a succession of events.

Update...Wendy Lacey has accepted a friend request on Facebook, so with a bit of luck we might be able to do some more work on this one.

Yes we do perceive, time passing in a linear fashion, it seems to speed up the older you get as well.

Update...Wendy Lacey has accepted a friend request on Facebook, so with a bit of luck we might be able to do some more work on this one.

Yes we do perceive, time passing in a linear fashion, it seems to speed up the older you get as well.

That's good news. It's too early to get over-excited, but our friend Special Farces has already made important discoveries regarding Liverpool, and is planning to extend his work to other urban areas. So things are developing fast.

Re the final comment: You can say that again!

That's good news. It's too early to get over-excited, but our friend Special Farces has already made important discoveries regarding Liverpool, and is planning to extend his work to other urban areas. So things are developing fast.

Re the final comment: You can say that again!
Where can I read about the discoveries, are they in the blog somewhere?

I notice that their have been a few cases now, where the beneficiaries, of transplants, have reported taking on board memories and to a certain extent the personality of the donor. One case where the donor was a murder victim, and the recipient was able to tell the police who the murderer was. Is this basically the same effect, that a psychic investigator uses to solve criminal cases, where information is retained on "matter" and can be replayed in the nervous system at some quantum level. It seems to manifest with or without effort of will, the vibes coming off some places are quite palpable. Although It would mean that the recipients of the "Time slip" are in a purely observational capacity, and wouldn't be able participate with the observation, unless something else is going on as well. This faculty might be a survival tool,either way it does look like information is retained. Why would the Universe want all the information of everything that has happened retained, the retained information has to be stored, and any replay, wouldn't be the real thing, unless of course the real thing isn't the real thing in the first place.

Last edited:
If anyone's interested, the new BBC series 'The Living and the Dead' (which feels like the BBC's riposte to ITV's enjoyable Fortean-themed period drama 'Houdini and Doyle') contains recurring timeslip elements. In the opening episode alone, our Victorian paranormal investigator hears a loud noise in the sky, looks up and, for a split second, sees a jet plane's contrail. Then, at the end of the episode, he enters a building and sees a woman wearing modern clothes and holding an iPad. And she sees him (presumably believing she's seen a ghost). Looks like the timeslip motif will permeate this series. Should be fun!

If anyone's interested, the new BBC series 'The Living and the Dead' (which feels like the BBC's riposte to ITV's enjoyable Fortean-themed period drama 'Houdini and Doyle') contains recurring timeslip elements. In the opening episode alone, our Victorian paranormal investigator hears a loud noise in the sky, looks up and, for a split second, sees a jet plane's contrail. Then, at the end of the episode, he enters a building and sees a woman wearing modern clothes and holding an iPad. And she sees him (presumably believing she's seen a ghost). Looks like the timeslip motif will permeate this series. Should be fun!

And two threads devoted to it in the Fortean Culture section.

Where can I read about the discoveries, are they in the blog somewhere?

I notice that their have been a few cases now, where the beneficiaries, of transplants, have reported taking on board memories and to a certain extent the personality of the donor. One case where the donor was a murder victim, and the recipient was able to tell the police who the murderer was. Is this basically the same effect, that a psychic investigator uses to solve criminal cases, where information is retained on "matter" and can be replayed in the nervous system at some quantum level. It seems to manifest with or without effort of will, the vibes coming off some places are quite palpable. Although It would mean that the recipients of the "Time slip" are in a purely observational capacity, and wouldn't be able participate with the observation, unless something else is going on as well. This faculty might be a survival tool,either way it does look like information is retained. Why would the Universe want all the information of everything that has happened retained, the retained information has to be stored, and any replay, wouldn't be the real thing, unless of course the real thing isn't the real thing in the first place.

The findings are very much in the preliminary stage at the moment, and we do need to do some statistical tests to make sure we're not reading too much into them. That's why we need to do comparisons across cities.

I think that when humans manage to reach higher levels of functioning they can extract information from anyone or anything. But the physicality that seems to be reached in Type 4 time slips implies that something else is definitely going on.

I saw this advertised but didn't bother to check it out. Maybe the scriptwriter has an interest in the subject. It would be good if seeing this encouraged some of the so far silent witnesses to come forward and describe their experiences, wouldn't it?

The findings are very much in the preliminary stage at the moment, and we do need to do some statistical tests to make sure we're not reading too much into them. That's why we need to do comparisons across cities.

I think that when humans manage to reach higher levels of functioning they can extract information from anyone or anything. But the physicality that seems to be reached in Type 4 time slips implies that something else is definitely going on.

Remember the "Ghosts of flight 401" where the salvaged parts were used in other Tri star jets, this seems to be a good example of "Matter" holding what appears to be holographic images. The Captain and flight engineer, appeared numerous times interacting with passengers and cabin crew. Its been well documented as ghost apparitions. The common factor, does appear to be the various spare parts. Which seemed to generate the effect, in the electrically insulated fuselage of the passenger jets. The most likely candidate to cause the primary effect might be the electrons, as they a pretty weird at the best of times.
Some of the reports don't appear to be "replays" but genuine interactions with the flight personnel. A plane flying many routes at different times, would be more likely to hit an astronomical trigger point, than a fixed object like a permanent structure.
Remembering Bruce Cathie, who's world wide energy grid theory, seems to have a lot of merit, incidentally another airline pilot. Basically claimed that the grid intersections, were important for generating "reality" his astrological alignments could figure. Personally, one night when the dog went missing, and the dog never went missing, we went to look for her , and ended up down by the beach, when an orange orb literally lit up over the sea, it was about 45% up from the point of observation and illuminated the sea for about five minutes. When we got home the dog was waiting by the door, the next day I phoned the Coastguard to make sure no flares were reported, then I checked the position, which incidentally was on a grid intersection. Anecdotal but still interesting .

Last edited:
I saw this advertised but didn't bother to check it out. Maybe the scriptwriter has an interest in the subject. It would be good if seeing this encouraged some of the so far silent witnesses to come forward and describe their experiences, wouldn't it?

You can always catch up with it on BBC iPlayer. Looks like it will be a series worth following for anyone with Fortean interests.

Bit of a quiet day today, so I re-read many of the accounts in this fascinating thread. Seems that the majority of timeslip experiences are purely visual - a glimpse of someone in anachronistic clothing, of a long-demolished building or now overgrown tree-lined path appearing as it might have done a century before. Very occasionally however, there seems to have been some genuine interaction, such as having a drink in a now disappeared pub, or even staying the night in a long-since demolished hotel or crossing a bridge which no longer exists (although I have my doubts about the famous Avignon ('avin you on?) and Versailles cases).

So, if such tactile experiences can occasionally form part of a timeslip, this got me thinking about visiting historic battlefields. Would a susceptible or sensitive rambler be in any danger from time-slipping gunfire when visiting the killing-grounds of WW1 or the Normandy beaches, or perhaps a ghostly sword-thrust or flight of arrows when walking across ancient battlefields? Has anyone ever come to any harm as a result of a "timeslip"?

So, if such tactile experiences can occasionally form part of a timeslip, this got me thinking about visiting historic battlefields. Would a susceptible or sensitive rambler be in any danger from time-slipping gunfire when visiting the killing-grounds of WW1 or the Normandy beaches, or perhaps a ghostly sword-thrust or flight of arrows when walking across ancient battlefields? Has anyone ever come to any harm as a result of a "timeslip"?

Can only find this from Phenomena -

The oldest similar account we can find is of a man pushing a cart near Berigen, Germany, on 2 October 1875. According to Popular Science, 15-566, he heard a whirring sound, inaudible to his two companions, and found that his right arm had been shot through as if by a musket ball.

Of course he may well have actually been shot by a real sniper and they never found the bullet. There is no mention of this being near an old battlefield either.
There are accounts of people being stabbed and slashed by invisible blades (section - Invisible Assailants) but these are tentatively linked to poltergeist activity, not time slips.
A gruesome tale from Ventimiglia, Italy, tells of a woman 'torn apart' by forces unknown in 1761 as her four horrified companions looked on.

Remember the "Ghosts of flight 401" where the salvaged parts were used in other Tri star jets, this seems to be a good example of "Matter" holding what appears to be holographic images. The Captain and flight engineer, appeared numerous times interacting with passengers and cabin crew. Its been well documented as ghost apparitions. The common factor, does appear to be the various spare parts. Which seemed to generate the effect, in the electrically insulated fuselage of the passenger jets. The most likely candidate to cause the primary effect might be the electrons, as they a pretty weird at the best of times.
Some of the reports don't appear to be "replays" but genuine interactions with the flight personnel. A plane flying many routes at different times, would be more likely to hit an astronomical trigger point, than a fixed object like a permanent structure.
Remembering Bruce Cathie, who's world wide energy grid theory, seems to have a lot of merit, incidentally another airline pilot. Basically claimed that the grid intersections, were important for generating "reality" his astrological alignments could figure. Personally, one night when the dog went missing, and the dog never went missing, we went to look for her , and ended up down by the beach, when an orange orb literally lit up over the sea, it was about 45% up from the point of observation and illuminated the sea for about five minutes. When we got home the dog was waiting by the door, the next day I phoned the Coastguard to make sure no flares were reported, then I checked the position, which incidentally was on a grid intersection. Anecdotal but still interesting .

I think the stone tape theory (or in this case the metal tape theory) has some merit, but when you get interaction between the ghosts and the witnesses it takes us to a different level. When I started my research, I was inclined to favour that idea, but the frequency of interactions between witnesses and the environment visited makes it less plausible. Maybe "matter" can function as an element in a higher form of communication?

I read Cathie's book and I wasn't very impressed with his work. Basically he would take some figure and play around with a calculator until numbers that he thought important emerged. Maybe there is some grid around the Earth, certainly some early energy dowsers, especially the German ones, argued that there was -- unfortunately there was no concensus about exactly how it was configured.

Interesting experience with your dog, but of course there might be no connection between that and the orange orb.

Bit of a quiet day today, so I re-read many of the accounts in this fascinating thread. Seems that the majority of timeslip experiences are purely visual - a glimpse of someone in anachronistic clothing, of a long-demolished building or now overgrown tree-lined path appearing as it might have done a century before. Very occasionally however, there seems to have been some genuine interaction, such as having a drink in a now disappeared pub, or even staying the night in a long-since demolished hotel or crossing a bridge which no longer exists (although I have my doubts about the famous Avignon ('avin you on?) and Versailles cases).

The majority of Types 1-3 time slips are essentially visual, though sound may be heard sometimes, but there are certainly physical interactions in Type 4s -- the Leeds case is a perfect example. There are many cases of social interactions, verbal interactions, tactile interactions including the exchange of money or goods, a variety of physical effects (e.g. changes in light level, temperature, weather conditions, damage to someone's vehicle). People have certainly nearly come to grief (e.g. the near collision with a tram in Liverpool), but I can only think of one case where someone sustained an injury in a time slip, the Tracy Dionetello incident where a US tourist in Rome was slashed by a Roman soldier with a trident during a 20 minute slip. It is not certain whether the West Country "pixilation" case was a time or dimensional slip, but the witnesses sustained superficial scratches during the incident.

Last edited:
I think the stone tape theory (or in this case the metal tape theory) has some merit, but when you get interaction between the ghosts and the witnesses it takes us to a different level. When I started my research, I was inclined to favour that idea, but the frequency of interactions between witnesses and the environment visited makes it less plausible. Maybe "matter" can function as an element in a higher form of communication?

I read Cathie's book and I wasn't very impressed with his work. Basically he would take some figure and play around with a calculator until numbers that he thought important emerged. Maybe there is some grid around the Earth, certainly some early energy dowsers, especially the German ones, argued that there was -- unfortunately there was no concensus about exactly how it was configured.

Interesting experience with your dog, but of course there might be no connection between that and the orange orb.

With regards to Cathie's work, I think his, first instincts were right in that the anomalies seen from a cockpit , did appear down repeatable flight paths, whether they were flying saucers, is another thing entirely. But in the end that was what he thought them to be, and developed his theories, based on sun positions, which his training in navigation would tend to lead him too.
I could go with the information storage being in the earths magnetic flux lines, and the EMF fields in mater, producing fluctuations which store information on these lines Which is basically what a tape recorder, is doing in a limited way, then reading the partial playback, which could be interpreted as a look into the past , The Earths magnetic field, would only have to record brain waves, which we do to a certain degree in EEG's and it would have all the code, required for a full reality playback. But again it would be a non interactive play back, unless it was some sort of super storage, where the actual personality was kept intact so it could interact with us in our time slot.
It sort of matches up with Raudives tapes, where their has been interaction with discarnate entities, where their has to be some magnetic imprint to conduct the voices. The same with the paranormal telephone calls. I often get the thought that the modern interpretation, might be some sort of giant computer, where we have lost the user manual. "Thanks for the fish etc."

Last edited:

The majority of Types 1-3 time slips are essentially visual, though sound may be heard sometimes, but there are certainly physical interactions in Type 4s -- the Leeds case is a perfect example. There are many cases of social interactions, verbal interactions, tactile interactions including the exchange of money or goods, a variety of physical effects (e.g. changes in light level, temperature, weather conditions, damage to someone's vehicle). People have certainly nearly come to grief (e.g. the near collision with a tram in Liverpool), but I can only think of one case where someone sustained an injury in a time slip, the Tracy Dionetello incident where a US tourist in Rome was slashed by a Roman soldier with a trident during a 20 minute slip. It is not certain whether the West Country "pixilation" case was a time or dimensional slip, but the witnesses sustained superficial scratches during the incident.

I believe she was standing in the arena trying to visualise what it was like, then the slip happened. She might have relived part of a past life. Be careful what you wish for I guess.

Thanks for that! Tried Googling the Tracy Dionetello time slip. Very little to go on though and one source has dismissed it as an urban legend.

Cathie: I'm not saying anything against his theory, but the "evidence" he presents based on almost any data subjected to various trigometrical functions seemingly at random, is very questionable.

Dionetello: I was able last year to download the original news article. but now all you get is an edited copy on Google books which you can't download, take a screenshot of, or print. She said nothing about trying to visualise olden days, was just visiting as a tourist. Definitely not an urban legend!

Apologies, when I found two screenshots one did refer to trying to imagine what it was like while snapping pictures. I wonder why she didn't take any pictures during the slip, if she had the camera in her hands? Here are two shots:
dionetto case pics Screenshot - 23_03_2015 , 18_08_07.jpg
dionetello 2 Screenshot - 23_03_2015 , 17_55_56.jpg

I suspect the picture of the slash marks has been photographically enhanced to make them seem worse than they are.
Date of incident: 15 Dec 2000
Ref: Weekly World News, 13 Feb 2001, p.34

Ridley Scott's Gladiator was released in May, 2000, which gave her about seven months to catch up with it. They probably did not need to mention the film in the article, as everyone would have seen the trident-and-net game.

Crypto-amnesia cases usually involve the recall of some obscure knowledge gleaned from a historical novel encountered in childhood. I don't recall the women vs. pygmies stuff being in Gladiator but I may have nodded off. o_O

I don't recall any crypto amnesia cases where the recalled memory was accompanied by physical disappearance (they had to search for her) or physical injury. Hoax maybe. I haven't found Tracy in a search on My Heritage nor in Sorted by Name, but I have found both to be rather unreliable. Nor have I ever come upon the alleged Time Slip expert named in the article, although using Google to search outside English zones is never very good. All one can say is "Interesting if true." However, I have come across a similar though less dramatic case in the Colosseum.

Apologies, when I found two screenshots one did refer to trying to imagine what it was like while snapping pictures. I wonder why she didn't take any pictures during the slip, if she had the camera in her hands? Here are two shots: View attachment 2917 View attachment 2918

I suspect the picture of the slash marks has been photographically enhanced to make them seem worse than they are.

It might be worth mentioning, that the Roman soldiers didn't use the trident, it was a specialised Gladiator who used the trident and net, along with a fish type helmet.

Apologies, when I found two screenshots one did refer to trying to imagine what it was like while snapping pictures. I wonder why she didn't take any pictures during the slip, if she had the camera in her hands? Here are two shots: View attachment 2917 View attachment 2918

It could also be a self induced somnambulistic trance, did the ambience of the Arena, and her suggestion to imagine what it was like in the old days trigger the state?. I observed a hypnotic session, where the hypnotist left the subject to long before talking, and she started shaking and looked in some distress, when he finally regained control and woke her up she said she had re lived the birth of her last child, and looked shaken and disorientated. The reality of the Arena would mean the ambient horror of the place, would have some of the vilest imprints imaginable.

Cathie: I'm not saying anything against his theory, but the "evidence" he presents based on almost any data subjected to various trigometrical functions seemingly at random, is very questionable.

Dionetello: I was able last year to download the original news article. but now all you get is an edited copy on Google books which you can't download, take a screenshot of, or print. She said nothing about trying to visualise olden days, was just visiting as a tourist. Definitely not an urban legend!

Yes I agree with regards to Cathie, but on probability some orbs reported, do tend to be observed travelling down the same flight paths, if they get interpreted as extra-terrestrial vehicles, then you can make a fiction of what their power units are, and where they come from.
Rather one could contend that they are some type of plasma ball produced in the Earths crust and tend to follow the Earths magnetic flux lines, when they emerge. The type and place of geology they emerge from, would tend to be repeatable. Get close to one, and one could ask what would it do to the nervous system of the observer.

Back