• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Weird Sex (Practices, Preferences & Accoutrements!)

But....there's no nipples on view..I'm not getting it - why bare ya tits but not your nipples? Is one legal but not the other? Or is it a sunburn thing? I demand to see nipples!
I think there's some obscure rule that nipples are a no-no, but the rest of the boob is OK.
It's the same over here. I have no idea why.

I remember years ago, I was at a mildly fetishy club and there was a pretty little lesbian who was dancing about topless. Management 'had a word' and she had to wear bits of tape stuck over her nipples. Topless was OK, nipples not OK.

I think there's some obscure rule that nipples are a no-no, but the rest of the boob is OK.
It's the same over here. I have no idea why.

At least as far as it concerns the US scene ...

There has long been a complex set of laws concerning 'public indecency', 'indecent exposure', etc. The complexity derives in large part from the fact that applicable statutes may be imposed at multiple jurisdictional levels (e.g., states versus local municipalities), and they aren't always in agreement. Another complicating factor is that in many jurisdictions case precedents serve as the most specific guidance for interpreting and enforcing statutes.

As such, there's no coherent basis for describing such decency legalities nationwide. Having said that ...

The most 'universal' prohibition forbids exposure / display of genitals. No surprise there ...

The second-most 'universal' prohibition specifically focuses on nipples and areolas rather than the whole breast. I'm not sure how this narrowly nipple-centric focus came to be the de facto boundary condition for assessing (in-)decency.

This is why the past century's female burlesque performers / strippers used pasties. Pasties, tape, etc., are often used to this day by women who wish to go topless or otherwise expose their breasts without running afoul of local decency laws / guidelines.

I wonder why no one's made a website yet where you can see nipples? .. I reckon that would be really popular.
Behold the nips!
44000015558.jpg

At least as far as it concerns the US scene ...

This is why the past century's female burlesque performers / strippers used pasties. Pasties, tape, etc., are often used to this day by women who wish to go topless or otherwise expose their breasts without running afoul of local decency laws / guidelines.
As a lover of Cornish Pasties, I'm a bit puzzled here! Still, pasties and breasts - what's not to like? :D

As a lover of Cornish Pasties, I'm a bit puzzled here! Still, pasties and breasts - what's not to like? :D
I hope they weren't hot pasties .. the girls could have done themselves a horrible injury.

... and everybody needs a bosom for a pillow *posts token thread tune*

OOH ! .. Donkey Sex - The Most Bizarre Tradition

ALMOST CERTAINLY NSFW .. unless you're Tom Hanks in 'Bachelor Party' or one of these people ..

If that is Asha then I am well pleased :D

It's Asha Bhosle, who the song was about.

she's so nice :)

meanwhile, have been looking for a contribution to a thread (elsewhere) about what we really don't want for Christmas. This is it.

Weird Sex because...... is it for human lovers? dog lovers? people who never get any and don't understand why?

Sorry, I derailed the thread again...

"Oi! Swifty! SWIFTY!"

*slaps Swifty across cheek*

"Nurse, nurse, it's happening again..."
So no one's clicked on Fridesy's wolf pants link then ? .. and I never touched that nurse !

Last edited:

It changed the meaning of the Tom Waits song Pasties and a G-String for me when I found this out. I honestly thought they must serve them as snacks in strip clubs.

So no one's clicked on Fridesy's wolf pants link then ? .. and I never touched that nurse !
Didn't notice it.
Now you pointed it out...codpieces are making a comeback...

meanwhile, have been looking for a contribution to a thread (elsewhere) about what we really don't want for Christmas. This is it.

Weird Sex because...... is it for human lovers? dog lovers? people who never get any and don't understand why?
Do they have elephants? Because they should for obvious reasons.

They don't show those from the back, do they show the wolf's "back"?

When the Pombero Attacks! :eek::eek::eek:

"The victim, identified as Rosalia Suarez, 24, mother of three, said that stood pregnant as a result of the clandestine action of the Pombero. But, she didn't feel anything. During pregnancy, she had no symptoms and your mentrual period remained regular. She just felt an uncomfortable pain in the belly.

"On Sunday - day April 5, 2015 - when we finally decided to look for a hospital, before leaving home, went into labor and gave birth to a black baby. It was a strange being.

"It was born alive but died seven hours later. The family gave a "Christian burial" to the creature, in the backyard of the home where they prayed "for the soul" of unknown nature of the entity."

:huh:

That's sick. I hope his arrogant rump is beaten to near death (but not death because of his wives whom I don't want ritualisticly plowed by a different jerk) so he learns he is NOT the decider of who gets a deadly disease. Followed by the appropriate attempted murder charge.

Back