• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Weird Sex (Practices, Preferences & Accoutrements!)

Roger Taylor, well-known petrolhead, wrote that.

This bit -
With my hand on your grease gun
Ooh, it's like a disease, son

always sounded a bit gay to me.
Not that there's anything wrong with gay of course. I bet Freddie enjoyed singing that. :)
Quite homoerotic indeed. Although I knew a mechasexual who would also likely dig those lyrics.

Roger Taylor, well-known petrolhead, wrote that.

This bit -
With my hand on your grease gun
Ooh, it's like a disease, son

always sounded a bit gay to me.
Not that there's anything wrong with gay of course. I bet Freddie enjoyed singing that. :)
Pedant and Queen aficionado here. Freddie only provided backing vocals for that song. Roger Taylor was lead vocalist, both in the studio and live. As the writer Rog did well out of it, since it was the B side on the original release of Bohemian Rhapsody.

Pedant and Queen aficionado here. Freddie only provided backing vocals for that song. Roger Taylor was lead vocalist, both in the studio and live. As the writer Rog did well out of it, since it was the B side on the original release of Bohemian Rhapsody.
I didn't say Freddie sang it in public. :reyes:

Here's an interesting curiosity I found on today's Quora.
The 1923 price list for services at a Rome brothel was found in a Tuscan market in 2012.

prices.png

The prices (in Lira, not Pounds) at the "Renowned House of Pleasure" were apparently amongst the lowest in Italy!

The menu translates as:

A "quickie" - 1.10

Normal - 1.90

Half an hour - 2.90

Full hour - 5.50

Two ladies together - 12.30

Water, soap and towels supplied by the house.

Room with heating - 20 cents extra.

Reduced rates for students and the military.

I wonder if the "madame" had a stopwatch handy to ensure the gentleman enjoying his "Sveltina" didn't overstay his welcome?

In the Czech online newspaper there's a vibrator gift tip for International Womens Day :)

"Forget sandwiches and flowers. Celebrate femininity and support your loved women in their search for satisfaction."

1678400023719.png

Germany through the years has supported nudity having more than 600 nude clubs in the country.

Berlin passed a law allowing women to swim topless in public swimming pools in the city.

I guess being nude makes one healthy ?

I can just imagine it on sign posts below the National Trust Acorn
:chuckle:

Reminds me of a conversation I had when visiting Auschwitz; what if the National Trust took it over?
For a start, this cafe would have swastika-patterned net curtains and serve Bormann Barm Cakes.
This went on for a while, you get the drift.

It came about because we tried to order food but were peremptorily informed that as there was a pre-booked event on, no refreshments were available to der Englander Schweinhunds.

OK, I made that last bit up, but we weren't made especially welcome and found it very funny.
Some welcome comic relief after the grindingly horrific sights of the tour.

Germany through the years has supported nudity having more than 600 nude clubs in the country.

Berlin passed a law allowing women to swim topless in public swimming pools in the city.

I guess being nude makes one healthy ?
There is a book we have in the library (I'll have to look it up if anybody is interested) that is centered on sex & sexuality in Weimar Germany between the wars - the same period as the musical Cabaret. It details that nudity in nature and exercise were both promoted as good and important among many.

Yes please
Ask and ye shall receive! From my library records, it is:
voluptious_panic.jpg

Voluptuous Panic: the erotic world of Weimar Berlin by Mel Gordon.

https://feralhouse.com/voluptuous-panic/

Voluptuous Panic is simultaneously appalling and thrilling, repellent and seductive, grotesque and gorgeous—not a coffee table book. It would go better with absinthe drunk from a human skull.”
Gary Meyer, Clean Sheets
When Voluptuous Panic: The Erotic World of Weimar Berlin first appeared in the fall of 2000, it inspired wide acclaim and multiple printings.

This sourcebook of hundreds of rare visual delights from the pre-Nazi, Cabaret-period “Babylon on the Spree” has the distinction of being praised both by scholars and avatars of contemporary culture, inspiring performers, filmmakers, historians straight and gay, designers, and musicians like the Dresden Dolls and Marilyn Manson.

Voluptuous Panic’s expanded edition includes the new illustrated chapter “Sex Magic and the Occult,” documenting German pagan cults and their bizarre erotic rituals, including instructions for entering into the “Sexual Fourth Dimension.” The deluxe hardcover edition also includes sensational accounts of hypno-erotic cabaret acts, Berlin fetish prostitution (“The Boot Girl Visit”), gay life (“A Wild-Boy Initiation!”), descriptions and illustrations of Aleister Crowley’s Berlin OTO secret society, and sex crime (“The Curious Career and Untimely Death of Fritz Ulbrich”).

Mel Gordon is also the author of Erik Jan Hanussen: Hitler’s Jewish Clairvoyant (Feral House), and The Grand Guignol: Theatre of Fear and Terror (DaCapo).

There were a few famous names, among them the rackety old monster, the painter Augustus John. John had seduced the teenage Caitlin, and also her mother; it was said that some families could claim three generations who had slept with the painter.

In Love with Hell: Drink in the Lives and Work of Eleven Writers
William Palmer

During vaginal sex, even a couple's microbiomes can get intimate. Swabs from inside the penis of men who have vaginal sex have uncovered bacteria normally found in the vagina
https://www.newscientist.com/articl...side-the-penis-can-be-altered-by-vaginal-sex/

The male urethra – the tube through which urine exits the body – is home to an array of bacteria, some of which are probably picked up during vaginal sex. Evelyn Toh at the Indiana University School of Medicine and her colleagues swabbed the urethras of 110 men who had no sexually transmitted infections or urethra-related issues.

Last edited:
There were a few famous names, among them the rackety old monster, the painter Augustus John. John had seduced the teenage Caitlin, and also her mother; it was said that some families could claim three generations who had slept with the painter.

In Love with Hell: Drink in the Lives and Work of Eleven Writers
William Palmer
More on this here:

Robert Hughes, who wrote a 1987 monograph on Freud, cites an art-historical precedent. “Augustus John had an enormous number of illegitimate children by various people in London,” the critic notes, “although generally not as highborn as Lucian’s hens. It used to be said of John that whenever he went down the King’s Road and saw a child coming in the opposite direction, he would always pat it on the head on the off chance that it happened to be his. And Lucian’s progenitive performance must be damned near equal to John’s.”

And now about Lucien Freud:

Freud’s two legitimate children, by his first wife, Kitty Garman (an illegitimate daughter of the sculptor Sir Jacob Epstein), are his daughters Annie Cornet and Annabel Stirk. But the painter has recognized six others as his own. They include four offspring by Suzy Boyt, a former Slade School of Fine Art student with whom Freud was involved in the late 50s and early 60s: a son, Alexander (“Ali”) Boyt, now a banker, and daughters Isobel (“Ib”) Boyt, Rose Boyt (the novelist), and Suzy Boyt. (Freud considers musician Kai Boyt, another child of Suzy’s, to be his stepson.)

Then, by Bernardine Coverley, with whom Freud began a relationship in the early 60s, he fathered Bella Freud (now a fashion designer and winner of the British Fashion Council’s 1991 award for best young talent) and, two years later, Esther Freud, another novelist.

Freud has done pictures of all his acknowledged children over the years, and though that is commonplace, his practice of painting his grown daughters in the nude certainly is not. Nor are the girls posed in graceful art-school compositions. Splayed legs and exposed labia are common themes in his oil paintings of Annabel, Esther, and Rose. Unremittingly graphic is Freud’s 1980–81 canvas of Annabel. The pregnant woman, who was 28 at the time, is shown zonked-out on a tattered sofa, her distended stomach and swollen breasts branched with blue veins—a puzzling act of paternal attention.

From here:
https://www.vanityfair.com/culture/1993/11/freud-199311

There are some wonderful bloopers in the comments on 9 gag:
https://9gag.com/gag/agoOvPw#comment

You will have to look for yourself, :) I don't dare to post one here. They're all quite innocent, but very cringe.
But feel free to post one if you like one.

1680373859698.png

Last edited:
And now about Lucien Freud:

Freud’s two legitimate children, by his first wife, Kitty Garman (an illegitimate daughter of the sculptor Sir Jacob Epstein), are his daughters Annie Cornet and Annabel Stirk. But the painter has recognized six others as his own. They include four offspring by Suzy Boyt, a former Slade School of Fine Art student with whom Freud was involved in the late 50s and early 60s: a son, Alexander (“Ali”) Boyt, now a banker, and daughters Isobel (“Ib”) Boyt, Rose Boyt (the novelist), and Suzy Boyt. (Freud considers musician Kai Boyt, another child of Suzy’s, to be his stepson.)

Then, by Bernardine Coverley, with whom Freud began a relationship in the early 60s, he fathered Bella Freud (now a fashion designer and winner of the British Fashion Council’s 1991 award for best young talent) and, two years later, Esther Freud, another novelist.

Freud has done pictures of all his acknowledged children over the years, and though that is commonplace, his practice of painting his grown daughters in the nude certainly is not. Nor are the girls posed in graceful art-school compositions. Splayed legs and exposed labia are common themes in his oil paintings of Annabel, Esther, and Rose. Unremittingly graphic is Freud’s 1980–81 canvas of Annabel. The pregnant woman, who was 28 at the time, is shown zonked-out on a tattered sofa, her distended stomach and swollen breasts branched with blue veins—a puzzling act of paternal attention.

From here:
https://www.vanityfair.com/culture/1993/11/freud-199311
Lucien Freud, brother of Clement Freud (grandson of famous psychoanalyst Sigmund Freud) and the still missing Madeleine McCann case .. the weird connections that get weirder the further you look into this stuff .. (belongs in the Maddy thread but .... I doubt this forum's ability or willingness to go down 'that road' .. a driveway belonging to a Freud that was resurfaced about the same time Maddy went missing that the last I heard hasn't been dug up. The McCanns spent an evening there just after her disappearance ..

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...freud-victim-police-investigate-a7084881.html

1680385776105.png

Last edited:
Back