• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Weird Sex (Practices, Preferences & Accoutrements!)

A very cautious search took me to Quora. :omg:
Ermm .. if you're shocked, it's probably best I don't ask lol.

edit: it looks like people are still allowed to smoke ciggys inside these venues I've just noticed.

Ermm .. if you're shocked, it's probably best I don't ask lol.
What surprised me was that the Quora page bypassed women's adventures and went straight to the men's.
Seems the starting point was the pingpong ball.

What surprised me was that the Quora page bypassed women's adventures and went straight to the men's.
Seems the starting point was the pingpong ball.
There's a male performer's scene now and they shoot ping pong balls out of their bums?.

Wasn't there a lewd live sex show stage act that was infamous years ago involving female performers who could shoot a ping pong ball out of their privates?. I'd look it up but I don't want that on my search history.

NSFW .. nothing explicit can be seen in this youtube video but you'll get the idea so please view with caution ..

From the superb Phoenix Nights:

maximus otter

No, you're alright thanks.
Yeah, course, we believe you. :chuckle:

However, the context of the Quora discussion moved straight to problems subsequent to the recreational insertion of pingpong balls and other objects into the rectal cavity, a major issue being the retrieval of such.

... problems subsequent to the recreational insertion of pingpong balls and other objects into the rectal cavity, a major issue being the retrieval of such.

834957124_tp.jpg

(Cannon "worm")

maximus otter

Wasn't there a lewd live sex show stage act that was infamous years ago involving female performers who could shoot a ping pong ball out of their privates?. I'd look it up but I don't want that on my search history.

NSFW .. nothing explicit can be seen in this youtube video but you'll get the idea so please view with caution ..

Pricilla, Queen of the Desert. One of my favourite movies - NOT for the pingpong ball scene:hahazebs:.

Swifty- Private members clubs are exempt from smoking ban relating to public places and workplaces.

Swifty- Private members clubs are exempt from smoking ban relating to public places and workplaces.
I already know but thank's Eyespy. I'm a council issued personal licence holder so officially allowed to 'kick' people out of pubs. I don't though. It's half our fault when we get them drunk so it's our job afterwards so say "No more tonight sorry but we'll see you tomorrow yeah, I hope?!" .. we get them pissed. Lock in's are up to us about smoking. We probably smoke more than they do. Nothing to brag about but there you go.

Sex as the new religion. Cologne is the most liberal city in the world
May 20, 2023 5:42 p.m

The German city of Cologne is the most sexually liberal in the world. At least according to the ranking compiled by Lust magazine. He compared the number of pride marches to the population or the availability of contraception and came to the conclusion that "sex is the new religion" in Cologne. Germany also has Berlin on the list. Prague did not place.

"Cologne is most famous for its carnival and its cathedral. But for many residents of this cosmopolitan, tolerant city, the new religion is sex," writes Lust magazine in its review of the German city of one million. He pointed out that twenty-three events associated with the local LGBT community and four large pride marches take place in Cologne every year.

There are also seventeen gay bars and nineteen sex shops. "The city on the Rhine is a true model of enlightenment and openness, especially in the sexual sense of the word," say the authors of the ranking. It was created not only on the basis of the number of gay bars per population, but also according to other criteria.

Lust ranking
1. Cologne
2. West Hollywood
3. Amsterdam
4. Madrid
5. Berlin
6. Santiago
7. Vienna
8. San Francisco
9. Montreal
10. Vancouver
11. New York
12. Toronto
13. San Diego
14. London
15. Barcelona
16. Los Angeles
17. Chicago
18. Miami
19. Paris
20. Atlanta
21. Rome
22. Sydney
23. Melbourne
24. Dallas
25. Houston

These include the approach that local legislation has to trans people. That is, whether people can legally change their gender. Furthermore, the evaluator was interested in whether same-sex marriages are legal, whether they have local access to contraception, or whether prostitution is legal.

"When minorities such as the LGBTQI community or women are limited in their opportunities for development, it says a lot about society in general," explains the magazine, why it compiled the ranking in the first place. "Such restrictions can be justified by so-called traditional values as well as political arguments," he writes, noting that emancipation and sexual openness go hand in hand.

Last year's winner New York is eleventh this year. His competition grew. "Citizens of Cologne wholeheartedly welcome like-minded visitors who share their values. And rather than insisting on equality in Cologne, they celebrate the uniqueness of each individual," emphasizes Lust.

The Times also notes that the Cologne city hall has had its own "LGBT office" since 2010 and that the local "Pride" or pride march is one of the largest in Europe. Nevertheless, New York still has the most gay bars (82) and sex shops (99) per population. In second place this year is the Californian city of West Hollywood, practically a part of Los Angeles.

After all, it only finished sixteenth. The third place was "somewhat unsurprisingly" taken by the Dutch Amsterdam and the fourth by Madrid. "Berlin finished in fifth place. Two German cities thus managed to reach the top ten. In addition to the high number of sex shops and LGBTQI events, both Cologne and Berlin benefit from a relatively stable legal situation for sexual minorities and sex workers. It's probably not surprising that the very first sex shop was created in Germany!" points out Lust.

It refers to the business of German acrobat and war pilot Beate Uhse. She started her business career first by distributing contraceptives and brochures about sex, before opening the world's first sex shop in 1962. It was based in Flensburg in the north of Germany under the name of the Institute of Matrimonial Hygiene and from the beginning it aroused not only interest but also outrage.

The ambitious businesswoman opened her own erotic museum in Berlin, also offered lingerie and started operating an erotic TV channel. She died in 2001 at the age of eighty-one. However, the network of sex shops itself ended up in insolvency in 2017, succumbing to competition on the Internet.

Source: https://www.idnes.cz/zpravy/zahrani...ce=twitter&utm_medium=wall&utm_campaign=idnes

He compared the number of pride marches to the population or the availability of contraception and came to the conclusion that "sex is the new religion" in Cologne.
That's a bit of a, er, jump. :chuckle:

Accused child foot licker out on bound rearrested due to once again trying to lick child's feet:
I'm not commenting on the morality, but this must be some really uncontrollable urge, to take this kind of risks. I would assume he would by now be scared into compliance. Surely, no one wants that kind of stigma?

At the beginning of March, police officers in Týn nad Vltavou were on their way to an initially frightening discovery. A random passer-by discovered a box with a headless human body in the Bohunice forest. However, the officers called to the scene discovered that it was a plastic "courtesan". The realistic-looking erotic device was returned to its owner.

"We received a report that a box was located in the woods, the contents of which appeared to contain a human body," officers said on Facebook. Officers did indeed find a headless torso in the crate, but subsequently discovered that it was not a corpse, but a lifelike-looking silicone sex aid.

"The contents of the box were not of biological origin, but the 'body' was made up of silicone of Made in China (or other Asian country) origin. It was clear at first glance that this was not a murder, but the discovery of a realistic-looking 'courtesan'," the officers added.

They subsequently managed to track down the owner and returned the plastic woman to him. The man said the package and its silicone companion had been stolen from his house. It is not clear how the mannequin got to Bohunice Forest. "Apparently, the contents did not satisfy the perpetrator enough to dispose of it further," police believe.

Picture here:
Source: https://www.lidovky.cz/domov/tyn-na...igurina-kurtizana.A230530_204445_ln_domov_atv

In his recently discovered secret diaries, Wittgenstein reports that, while masturbating at the Front during World War I, he was thinking about mathematical problems.

In his recently discovered secret diaries, Wittgenstein reports that, while masturbating at the Front during World War I, he was thinking about mathematical problems.

Well, maybe he was a drunk because according to an unimpeachable source he liked a drink:

"And Wittgenstein was a beery swine. Who was just as schloshed as Schlegel."

Charles II of Spain, inbred Habsburgh monarch:

One of the duties of the monarch was to secure a royal heir in order to ensure a smooth succession. Here, too, Charles was not up to the task. He married twice. To her credit, Charles fell in love with his first wife, the French Marie Louise. She was said to have described his experiencing premature ejaculation and, at any event, she never conceived a child. Upon her death, Charles was distraught but later remarried. Given that by this time he was entirely impotent, she did not conceive, either.

Charles aged prematurely, suffered significant gastrointestinal complaints like diarrhea, and experienced swelling in his legs, abdomen, and face. During his last years, he had difficulty standing and experienced hallucinations and seizures. He finally died at age thirty-nine. Autopsy revealed significant disease in multiple organ systems, including his reproductive system (a single, atrophied testicle likely explained his impotence).

How Madness Shaped History: An Eccentric Array of Maniacal Rulers, Raving Narcissists, and Psychotic Visionaries
Christopher J. Ferguson

Last edited:
Infidelity, defined as a breach in the promise of sexual exclusivity, is the end product of our normal impulses for love and lust gone haywire. Infidelity is a leading cause of divorce in this country. Romantic betrayal can be so devastating that it leads to suicide, homicide, and other crimes of passion. All this, despite the fact that more than 50 percent of “committed” dating people cheat, at least 20 percent of “monogamous” married people cheat, and many of the rest of us supposedly “upstanding citizens” think about it nonstop, although we tend to keep the thoughts to ourselves out of fear of reprisal from our partners and our community.

Infidelity: Why Men and Women Cheat
Kenneth Paul Rosenberg MD

Yeah, monogamy isn't all it's cracked up to be. Don't think I'll bother with it :)
The book is really good. I learned a new concept: pain shopping.
Note: I'm reading the book because it is really great on the neurology of relations and cheating (besides describing great tabloid-like situations).

Wronged Spouses, Be Warned!
If you’re the cheated-upon spouse, the record of your unfaithful partner will quite likely drive you into a compulsive frenzy of wanting to read all the sordid details. You will search for evidence that you can trust them and that they still love you or to see how many times they lied. Either way, as an aggrieved spouse, you may find yourself drawn to painfully scrutinizing every word of the wanderings of your cheating partner’s mind on their cell phone, tablet, and laptop.
As we’ll discuss in more detail later, this tendency, called pain shopping, is not helpful. The information you find on this type of hunt will likely haunt you, bringing very little benefit and great cost. We’ll also discuss better ways of dealing with feelings of betrayal than going into surveillance mode on your spouse.

The book is really good. I learned a new concept: pain shopping.
Note: I'm reading the book because it is really great on the neurology of relations and cheating (besides describing great tabloid-like situations).

Wronged Spouses, Be Warned!
If you’re the cheated-upon spouse, the record of your unfaithful partner will quite likely drive you into a compulsive frenzy of wanting to read all the sordid details. You will search for evidence that you can trust them and that they still love you or to see how many times they lied. Either way, as an aggrieved spouse, you may find yourself drawn to painfully scrutinizing every word of the wanderings of your cheating partner’s mind on their cell phone, tablet, and laptop.
As we’ll discuss in more detail later, this tendency, called pain shopping, is not helpful. The information you find on this type of hunt will likely haunt you, bringing very little benefit and great cost. We’ll also discuss better ways of dealing with feelings of betrayal than going into surveillance mode on your spouse.
When I've had an unfaithful partner (not spouse) I've been like well off you fuck then.
I don't care if they love me or not. Well, they obviously don't. They're untrustworthy. No use to me.

First-of-its-kind erectile dysfunction gel gets FDA’s OK for over-the-counter marketing, company says​

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/12/health/erectile-dysfunction-gel/index.html
A leaflet for the product notes that the gel comes in a single-dose tube and should be applied to the head of the penis for 15 seconds before sex. Marketing materials for the product claim that it can help users get an erection within 10 minutes of application.

The erection lasts long enough for successful sex in about 65% of people and should naturally subside, according to Eroxon’s website.

I just avoid the expectation from the start. Polyamory and open relationships only for me. I tried monogamy, it doesn't work for me.
I don't think that Scargy's comment only pertains to one type of relationship. All relationships have expectations. When someone ignores or goes against the agreed upon expectation with the intent to deceive, trust is the first thing to go.

Infidelity is not only a monogamous concept. Though I think most people will understand this through the lens of monogamous relationships.

I don't think that Scargy's comment only pertains to one type of relationship. All relationships have expectations. When someone ignores or goes against the agreed upon expectation with the intent to deceive, trust is the first thing to go.
Yup, one might for example have disappointingly duplicitous friends or workmates.

Back