• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
Not necessarily, I've read complaints about YT's policy towards piracy and rip-offs. I think you even have to contact the pirate personally to ask them to take it down or something. Good luck with that!

No. Youtube take down films on receipt of a complaint.

The last fresh spin I saw (And I'm starting to wonder what to do with my old VHS tapes in my dining room) was probably the French production of Dela More, Dela Morte .. art house zombie stuff ..
Dellamorte Dellamore is Italian! :)

I was one of the hardy few who saw Dellamorte Dellamore in a cinema. Reminded me of a spaghetti nightmares version of Wallace and Gromit.

Even if it has been out in the Philippines recently, it's a bit off uploading it to YT, they're not a big studio production after all. If it was a bootleg of some vintage title that hasn't been out since its initial release then fair enough, but The Rezort is new and still has a chance in the marketplace, and a pirate is going to scupper that, especially when it seems like even the half decent horror movies are utterly savaged online these days (unless you can pretend they're based on a true story, and even then!). Give them a fighting chance, I say.

Even if it has been out in the Philippines recently, it's a bit off uploading it to YT, they're not a big studio production after all. If it was a bootleg of some vintage title that hasn't been out since its initial release then fair enough, but The Rezort is new and still has a chance in the marketplace, and a pirate is going to scupper that, especially when it seems like even the half decent horror movies are utterly savaged online these days (unless you can pretend they're based on a true story, and even then!). Give them a fighting chance, I say.

Its a low res copy.

Could act as an advert to Zombie film fans for the DVD release. Its not likely to get a cinema release.

I posted my short review on the Horror & SF meet Up sites so I've done my bit to advertise it.

Could also result in no DVD sales at all if potential buyers watch ten minutes of the pirate upload and decide they're not interested. Let's stick up for the little guy!

Could also result in no DVD sales at all if potential buyers watch ten minutes of the pirate upload and decide they're not interested. Let's stick up for the little guy!

I am!

Look at the amount of Zombie films I review!

I was one of the hardy few who saw Dellamorte Dellamore in a cinema. Reminded me of a spaghetti nightmares version of Wallace and Gromit.
A mate talked me into going to watch it at an an art house cinema with him when it was released, I can't remember exactly loving it or anything but at least it did its own thing ..

A mate talked me into going to watch it at an an art house cinema with him when it was released, I can't remember exactly loving it or anything but at least it did its own thing ..

Not seen it in years but really enjoyed it.

Zombie Wars: Battle of the Bone. A Belfast Zombie film. Whats worse than being pursued by a loyalist gang on 12 July? Running into a a Zombie Horde! A lab developing a drug to enhance soldiers abilities is burgled, the pills end up in a psychiatric hospital and patients and staff turn into Zombies infecting more victims.

Some martial sequences between the pursued and the loyalist gang go on far too long. But its action all the way when the Zombies burst into an OO Hall and attack a loyalist street party.

But eventually there is unity in the face of the common enemy: the SWP. Er, I meant the Zombies! A great scene when a Zombie is impaled by the flagpoles of a Union Jack and a Tricolour.

This would have benefited from editing, a 60m version might have worked better. 1h 29m. 5/10

Full Film:

Viral: This Outbreak is due to a parasite rather than a virus so the title is somewhat misleading. A bit like the parasites from The Strain. They turn the hosts into Zombiesque beings who spread the "virus" through projectile vomiting and bites. But the problem does go "viral".

The action takes place in a small town which is quarantined after the Outbreak. Most of the characters are teens but this is an adult movie. Certainly more of a Horror Film than any of the Twilight Saga. 7/10.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2597892/

Dead Rising: Watchtower: Opens with a childrens TV ad for Zombrex, which will stop you from turning into a Zombie. Cuts to our hero: trapped between a Zombie Co, Zombie clown and a horde of Zombies kept back only by a gate secured by a screwdriver. Cut to news report which yells us that this is the third Zombie Outbreak in ten years. Cut to the Metrodome in East Mission where people are being assembled prior to occupation. Our hero is an Indy vid journalist: Lets make this story go viral! He discovers that the Zombrex isn't working and soon Zombies overrun the stadium. Mranwhile a biker gang is looting the city.

A perfectly passable film with conspiracy undertones.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3816458/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Dead Rising: Endgame. A sequel to Watchtower. Its two years later in East Mission City and our fearless reporters are seeking out a story once more. Conspiracies abound. Secret experiments. The Military involved in a genocidal project named Afterlife. The makers of Zombrex are also in it up to their necks Its just a couple of journalists who stand in the way of the Military-Pharmaceutical Complex.

Lots of Zombie killing, this is based on a video game so its to be expected. Some fast Zombies as well, not just runners, these guys are Olympic sprinters. Solid Zombie action film. 6/10.

Dead Rising: Endgame Review. (Warning: Here Be Spoilers.) http://ie.ign.com/articles/2016/06/21/dead-rising-endgame-review

Full Film:

Dead Rising: Endgame. A sequel to Watchtower. Its two years later in East Mission City and our fearless reporters are seeking out a story once more. Conspiracies abound. Secret experiments. The Military involved in a genocidal project named Afterlife. The makers of Zombrex are also in it up to their necks Its just a couple of journalists who stand in the way of the Military-Pharmaceutical Complex.

Lots of Zombie killing, this is based on a video game so its to be expected. Some fast Zombies as well, not just runners, these guys are Olympic sprinters. Solid Zombie action film. 6/10.

Dead Rising: Endgame Review. (Warning: Here Be Spoilers.) http://ie.ign.com/articles/2016/06/21/dead-rising-endgame-review

Full Film:
Juicy .. thanks for sharing :cool:

The Girl With All The Gifts: Its years after the Zombie Apocalypse, isolated pockets of humanity survive. At an army base, children who survived zombie mothers deaths when they were near term are experimental subjects. They are subject to Zombiesque behaviour, having a habit of biting people. Their intelligence tested but they are also subject to vivisection. When the base is overrun by Zombies a few soldiers, a doctor, a teacher and a girl zombie who appears to be the most human of the children escape and make their way through a ruined London, overgrown with vegetation.

Truly original Zombie film. The infection is due to a fungal infection which effectively controls the host. It is spread through bodily fluids, a bite or even a blood spatter is enough to infect. The dead don't rise however. Some rather gruesome scenes. But I was more upset at the cat being eaten than the people! And I think some if the scenes were shot in Catford, I reckon I recognise a mall. 9/10.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4547056/

Sorry the first S.Korean film to gross $1m at the Singapore box office.

JeruZalem: Its 1972. A priest meets a rabbi and an imam. No, its not a joke, they tell him about a woman who has risen from the dead. Yes! She's a Zombie! 2015. Two American girls head to Israel for a holiday. On the plane they meet Kevin, an anthropologist with an interest in the Undead. He persuades them to accompany him to Jerusalem where he soon realises something is not right. However its presumed he is suffering from Jerusalem Syndrome and he's detained in an Asylum. Then comes the Zombie Outbreak...

These are no ordinary Zombies, they have wings and pointed ears! Most of the film takes place in the Old City of Jerusalem and in the tunnels underneath. Great images of jets and helicopters firing into the Old City which is put under quarantine. The story is told through found footage from the Google Glass one of tourists is wearing.

Good Zombie film which could have better if there had been a bigger budget. 7/10.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/review/jeruzalem-film-review-841004

Yeah, I've seen JeruZalem, it's more entertaining for its unusual location than anything else, but nicely done. Still a bit ridiculous/convenient that she would still be wearing the glasses at the end (no spoilers, but I did laugh).

Saw The ReZort (through legitimate means, heh!) and it was surprisingly decent, took itself very seriously and had an interesting take on how we are conditioned to view masses of people as disposable, but treasure the individual. Don't know why Dougray Scott was in it, he can't need the cash surely? All he did was a bit of macho acting and that was it, he wasn't even the lead, but got top billing. From the director of The Outpost, another not bad zombie movie (can't speak for the sequels).

It's the Time ♫ of the Season ♪ to enjoy Zombie talk.
Rod Argent aside, I have to praise the 40's Val Lewton/Jaques Tounier "I Walked With a Zombie." It's basically Jane Eyre with zombies. And with calypso.

From the director of The Outpost, another not bad zombie movie (can't speak for the sequels).

I have a soft spot for The Outpost: Black Sun, and with a bit more budget, and an actress in the female lead who could, y'know, act, could have been great.
Also left open the possibility of further related sequels, however I understand the third in the series went in a different direction.

It's the Time ♫ of the Season ♪ to enjoy Zombie talk.
Rod Argent aside, I have to praise the 40's Val Lewton/Jaques Tounier "I Walked With a Zombie." It's basically Jane Eyre with zombies. And with calypso.

White Zombie with Bela Lugosi is another strange, dreamlike movie from decades past. Lewton's horrors were a lot more accomplished, but there's something eerie about this one (and other pre-Code chillers) that is nice to settle down with as the nights draw in.

Back