• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Missing In Action: Members Who've Gone Silent / Haven't Been Seen For Some Time

@Ulalume - you are missed. I've never seen your (potentially) golden tresses, nor looked upon your (possibly) fine-featured face, nor probably ever shall.

However: I became eponymously-reunited, yesterday, with the only part of you which I have ever truly known before (and nearly so, even now)...

Please do remember to still visit us on occasion! Maybe my own extended disappearances of late have amplified the impression of your absence....but.... :-/

Wow! I had no idea that I was missed! Thank you all for thinking of me! :loveu:

I'm fine, just various upheavals have kept me distracted. Life has been weird, but not Fortean weird, if you get my meaning!

Realised I haven't been here for a few weeks so thought I should address that.
Yea!!!

Recently came across this photograph of a cave painting from Botswana. :)

841-03869481en_Masterfile_resize_86.jpg

I haven't been here for a few weeks so thought I should
....yes, you most certainly should! We were most concerned about you. So glad to see that you're back here, in black&white&person.

All sorts of interesting things have been going on in/on the forum (of course) in your absence, helping to form a distractive counterpoint from all the real-world crazy covidism and othersuch whatnots.

Great!

Aw shucks.... :)

Did you know that, as I have just discovered, a group of zebras is apparently called a 'zeal', or a 'dazzle'. :cool:

View attachment 31854

A dazzle! I didn't know that but what a wonderful description (and probably not un-coincidental with the concept of dazzle ships, I shouldn't wonder).

Good photo. I'm the one in the striped t-shirt.

Last edited:
Back