• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. I

Hierarchy Of Verbal Logic

What, so you [who agreed with Quixote] think I'm a spammer too then, do you? Goodbye.
  2. I

I don't understnad what the thread is about, I stll don't understnad what the thread is about. If my posts were unclear in that respect then I'm awfully sorry, Quioxte. I object strongly to be accused of spamming, but since you're a mod I dare say I won't be allowed to complain about that will I?
  3. I

Huh? *wanders off looking confused*
  4. I

Hairiness / Hairlessness & Its Role In Sexual Attractiveness / Fashion Trends

A fella contacted me on Yahoo IM one night proudly announcing [as his opening gambit] that he removes his public hair :shock:
  5. I

Late night card tricks

I saw someone use a deck of cards to test someone's ESP in a fillum once, so I tried it myself and had a 60% ish [correct] strike rate. I used to use 10 cards at a time, I was always really bad at face cards for some reason ... One time I got all 10 wrong, another time I got 8 right - after...
  6. I

Glaswegians don't dry between their toes?

Do you work for Hallmark :laughing:
  7. I

Consumer madness

*has never seen an IKEA shop* :shock:
  8. I

Atlanta Nights: Hoax Book!

quick, print out the four words story marathon thingy!! :laughing:
  9. I

Mistaken Identity

I tried to raise that point on another MB and got flammed to bits for it ... some people just don't want to give a feck for anyone else. Shocking story about that poor woman ...
  10. I

Telepathically Contacting an Alien

I did something like that once, I was looking at the stars and I was wondering was there a planet orbiting that one, and was there someone there, looking at my star (the sun) and wondering ... and I got all lightheaded and went into a trance-like state for a few seconds. very peculiar ...
  11. I

Outlandish Street Pamphlets

Ah, that explains it!
  12. I

Telepathically Contacting an Alien

Or how's about, "are we still on for that total annihilation of the human race, then?" :lol:
  13. I

Outlandish Street Pamphlets

Huh, all we get here is some semi-drunk fella selling raffle tickets ...
  14. I

New Paranormal Drama - The 4400

Glad to see I wasn't the only one sent to snoresville. Horrible programme, utter utter utter pants ... I didn't like it.
  15. I

LobeliaOverhill's Abduction Experience

What am I supposed to be doubting? Did I not already state that I copped on to the terminology "alien abduction" when it became part of the public psyche in the 80s? Drawings of what we now call Greys started appearing all over the place and I thought there was something familiar about them...
  16. I

For Older Women...

Where can I get me some of that stuff?!?
  17. I

Mysterious Howling

who? :lol: Um I think they make a hunn hunn sort of noise, but I could be wrong ... Vixens make a noise that's exactly like a woman being strangled (sometimes I hate living in a rural area - you never know whether to phone the Gardai or not ... )
  18. I

Making Traffic Lights Turn Green

pre automatic car days I always found stalling the car was a good one ... I shall try flashing in future (thanks example ;) )
  19. I

As I said to someone "what exactly counts as weird, or strange these days?" I'm baffled as to why people keep re-stating the same/similar explanations for my bruises. I didn't fall out of bed either awake or asleep. I don't sleep walk, I don't thrash around in my sleep, I'd not fallen down...
  20. I

Mysterious Howling

Several years ago (before all the housing developments around us) I was sitting at my pooter and hadn't noticed it'd gotten dark outside [and I'd not closed the curtains - most unlike me], when I heard this horrible snarling growling (a la Hound of the Baskervilles) right outside my window...
  21. I

Making Traffic Lights Turn Green

oo-err missus!!
  22. I

Mods!! Rynner is touching me up!! I'm not bothering about it, I just wanted everyone to know :wink: :likee: to you too ...
  23. I

:imo: there's been a few veiled I-think-you're-insane type remarks made ... :imo: the "problem" here is the non-believers haven't been able to shake me from my stance on the subject in question, and therefore they are lashing out in the fear of something they steadfastly refuse to believe in...
  24. I

You forgot to say :imo: Rave :laughing:
  25. I

Electric Teeth

TBH I was stunned when I read your post, it's more or less word for word what happened to me ... :eek!!!!: I think I had an odd dream before I went into the sleep paralysis ...
  26. I

Spontaneous Evisceration

but the mouse's head came off, not exploded ...
  27. I

Electric Teeth

I had almost exactly the same thing happen to me one morning (I think I mentioned it somewhere else), I recognised it was sleep paralysis and waited for it to wear off, but the "electric interference" in my mouth was driving me mad. When I woke up, I was singing some song or other and when I...
  28. I

not in the least, but since I only ever found two of them, I'm not sure it could be described as a skin condition ... :? What needs to stop? I was answering Indra Keys questions, in public, as requested via PM. I sent him/her a PM asking why they thought this thread was a fake, they...
  29. I

Since I don't appear to have already stated at any time on this thread, I'll say it now ... "At no time have I ever encountered anything that I could have banged my arm, or leg, on; or that could have hit me, that would have left a 2" diameter perfectly circular black/blue bruise that...
  30. I

That Annoying HUM!

It got louder, the humm was there whether there was traffic on the road or not.
  31. I

That Annoying HUM!

Heard it again this morning, round about 8 am onwards. It kept coming and going, and was noticably louder when there was traffic on the road ...
  32. I

Explanations for what? There's nothing there about a gyno anomaly ... :confused: and apparently neither can anyone else ...
  33. I

Should I be more adamant about how normal, everyday, dull and uninteresting it is? After all 9 out of 10 posters have experienced the same things, on a daily basis ... haven't they? :P Did I say they were? :confused: anyhoos the connection is me ... If each incident had happened to say a...
  34. I

Crisps (Potato Chips & Similar Snacks)

I remember hedgehog crisps when I was living in Scotland... Tayto cheese and onion ... they taste like sawdust (I fell off a horse and landed face down in the sawdust, so I know what I'm talking about), although they used to do really nice ready salted Oh that explains it ... someone...
  35. I

And what are the most likely explanations then Emps? :) (BTW 3 doctors failed to explain what the "thingy" is, they never said it wasn't unusual, just that it was "nothing to worry about")
  36. I

Or more to the point ... I remember the Sandman incident, but shrugged it off, I remembered the fat tans but shrugged it off. many years later when the whole alien abduction scenario gained popularity I looked at drawings of Greys and recalled the childhood incidents, and began to wonder ...
  37. I

Or more to the point ... I remember the Sandman incident, but shrugged it off, I remembered the fat tans but shrugged it off. many years later when the whole alien abduction scenario gained popularity I looked at drawings of Greys and recalled the childhood incidents, and began to wonder ...
  38. I

Have you read the whole thread? anyhoo ... Other "oddities" Used to suffer stabbing pains on the right side of my face, near my eye, sporadically, no specific days/times, just this major Owie of a pain. A few years back I went to the dentist and after he'd had a general poke around my...
  39. I

That Annoying HUM!

Heard it again this morning, haven't heard it for a few days ... I was getting lonely for it :)
  40. I

Borrowing chunks of film

I forget what it was I was watching on TV on afternoon years ago, but the storyline involved entering a horse in a race - and they used footage from National Velvet for the race sequence ...
  41. I

"is there a thread somewhere that you can take questions on this subject?" was - IIRC - your response to my saying I was an alien abductee. AFAIK (and Emps can correct me) there was no merging of threads, merely the splitting off of the relevant posts on the nosebleeds thread. What else...
  42. I

It wasn't my first thought, my friend and I argued back and forth for several minutes about how I came to have a large round bruise (and I know the difference between bruises and ringworm*) on my arm, when we'd acknowledged that I'd not banged into something, that something hadn't banged into...
  43. I

Unusual Solar Object: Nasa Announcement

12 planets? What happened to 10, where did the other two come from?!?
  44. I

Earth's Skies: Dimming? Brightening?

*checks batteries in torch* :shock:
  45. I

Faith and Begorrah I will not! He's a fine fella indeed sorr, and bejaysus he makes me laugh. Top o the mornin' to ye's!! :wink:
  46. I

Ah, having failed to make me "admit" that I'm making the whole thing up, or that I am a delusional, hysterical, attention seeker with a vivid imagination alb resorts to sniping at my diction ... A wise man indeed.
  47. I

That Annoying HUM!

Just out of curiosity, where does everyone who's hearing this hum live? Ireland here ...
  48. I

LOST

I was going to say sometime in January on Sky, but I don't need to ... *sighs* It's been getting a great write up in SFX, so I'm quite keen to see it ...
  49. I

The picture on the front of the book Communion either scares the shite out of me, or doesn't bother me. Not sure why. I watched the fillum on TV a few years ago and didn't bat an eyelid at anything (which surprised me slightly) until the little blue guy appeared [was it at the table in the...
Back