• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Anyone Seen A Ghost?

Being in the U.S. I am not knowledgeable of supposedly known broadcaster, Danny Robins, who has a TV series called “Uncanny“ where people tell about their experiences with ghosts.

I don’t know if this program is already on the TV, but in this article from BBC, Danny says he thinks the people who see ghost makes this person feel better.

So, if you have seen a ghost do you feel happiness ?

My wife supposedly saw a ghost child when we first married ( I was at work ) and she felt this raised a lot of unanswered questions never to be answered.

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-66427476

Hi @charliebrown

I think the point he was making was not so much that the experience in and of intself made you happy but that the entertaining of the idea that ghosts do exist and that they are dead people come back to haunt us gives us hope of survival after death. From what I can recall him saying in his book it was fear of death as much as fear of ghosts that has driven him to investigate.

My wife supposedly saw a ghost child when we first married ( I was at work ) and she felt this raised a lot of unanswered questions never to be answered.
Interesting, have you posted the details on here?

I think a long time ago I posted about ghost paranormal.

For me when my wife was with her sick mom at her house, one night in the winter in our bedroom for about 10 minutes the temperature just dropped as this was strange because at that moment the heat was on, but no visible ghost to be seen.

This never happened again.

For my wife, when we were first married and in our first apartment, my wife witnessed a girl about 10 years old in normal dress in the hallway, and when my wife said please let me help you to the girl, the girl was no more.

I think a long time ago I posted about ghost paranormal.

For me when my wife was with her sick mom at her house, one night in the winter in our bedroom for about 10 minutes the temperature just dropped as this was strange because at that moment the heat was on, but no visible ghost to be seen.

For my wife, when we were first married and in our first apartment, my wife witnessed a girl about 10 years old in normal dress in the hallway, and when my wife said please let me help you to the girl, the girl was no more.

One of our team caught something that shouldn't have been there at that time of night in the rain in the graveyard at All Saint's Church in Sanford near Brandon, UK. You might have to zoom in but we think it's suggestive of the shape of a little girl. I've been there a few times and I'm fairly confident it isn't just a gravestone. The anomaly is to the left of this picture. This picture was taken as we were going home so leaving (obviously).

aghostgirl001.jpg

Last edited:
One of our team caught something that shouldn't have been there at that time of night in the rain in the graveyard at All Saint's Church in Sanford near Brandon, UK. You might have to zoom in but we think it's suggestive of the shape of a little girl. I've been there a few times and I'm fairly confident it isn't just a gravestone. The anomaly is to the left of this picture. This picture was taken as we were going home so leaving (obviously).

View attachment 70591
Do you have any images of this location in both daylight and after dark?

Wow excellent photo swifty and no one saw anything while photo was taken
I wasn't there at the time but I'm told no one saw anything because they were all walking out of the church to their car and one of our team decided to take a last minute photo. The white streaks are because it was raining. The church is said to also be haunted by a little girl, me and someone else captured something the same night inside the church with an SLS on an earlier visit but we don't trust that tech.

Last edited:
I wasn't there at the time but I'm told no one saw anything because they were all walking out of the church to their car and one of our team decided to take a last minute photo. The white streaks are because it was raining. The church is said to also be haunted by a little girl, me and someone else captured something the same hight inside the church with an SLS on an earlier visit but we don't trust that tech.
This one would be useful to see what else it might have been ..
asanton05.jpg

You'll instantly notice that the largest gravestone to the left in this picture is beside the tiny one. Whatever it is, paranormal or not is behind the three gravestones instead.

This snapshot off Google Earth indicates that there is a headstone in the rough location. The conspicuous growth of lichen on the top edge might be taken for what looks like a head/face. Shame we can't get something at exactly the same location and angle though.

All Saints.png

This snapshot off Google Earth indicates that there is a headstone in the rough location. The conspicuous growth of lichen on the top edge might be taken for what looks like a head/face. Shame we can't get something at exactly the same location and angle though.

View attachment 70624
It looks like that might be it. You have the two gravestones together by the path, then the small isolated gravestone, then the larger gravestone in what looks like exactly the right spot.

It looks like that might be it. You have the two gravestones together by the path, then the small isolated gravestone, then the larger gravestone in what looks like exactly the right spot.
Yes it does seem like it's just suggestive pareidolia judging by distance of the larger gravestone from the wooden
fence at the back of the fuzzy ('ghosty-like') image.
1697736882233.png

View attachment 70624
Nice one. I'm surprised it's even on google earth because the church is located at a remote dead end. It's so out of the way that there's even a dogging spot not far from it. (no joke). That small brown shed's a new addition to the graveyard since the last time I was there. The church isn't in use anymore so now I'm wondering what that's for? .. unless this an older image because I first visited the place about 5 years ago.

One of our team caught something that shouldn't have been there at that time of night in the rain in the graveyard at All Saint's Church in Sanford near Brandon, UK.
Santon.

I always think it's just very sad if someone is stuck in a house or a graveyard or wherever, when theyshould have moved on.

If I actually saw a ghost, and wasn't scared out of my mind (!)
I would try to contact them mentally and say "You need to move on -you're not here any more. Ask the spirit world for help."

Law of Conservation of Mass says matter can not be created or destroyed, but can be transformed.

And the Law of Energy says the same.

So as our body decays in death, energy is released.

So does this energy forms what we call a ghost, and I agree it would be terrible is this ghost is trapped to one area ?

I know one person who swears that she saw a ghost seemingly trapped in a window in an old house and the ghost was looking sad.

Law of Conservation of Mass says matter can not be created or destroyed, but can be transformed.

So does this energy forms what we call a ghost, and I agree it would be terrible is this ghost is trapped to one area ?

I know one person who swears that she saw a ghost seemingly trapped in a window in an old house and the ghost was looking sad.
I've sometimes wondered this. If the electricity and energy that drives us goes 'somewhere' when we no longer need it, and sometimes that 'somewhere' isn't where it needs to be, and it gets stuck.

I'm a tea lady at our Spiritualist Church here in Bournemouth - not actually a member.
I do believe that some , though maybe not all of us ,continue for a while after physiclal death.
(It may depend on either what you believed here on earth OR yout own choice -after all ,we all have free will i.e. freedom of choice.)

HOWEVER I also wonder if our electrical energy fizzles out after a while.
Think how, if you pull an electric plug out of its socket, and the radio is still on, the radio continues playing for a fraction of a second?
I think we are all basically made of energy (what sort I don't know - I failed Physics, many many years ago :) )

Looking at a particular star the other night I was contemplating the fact that the light from it had left around 1200 CE.

Then I wondered what happens to the light that had travelled 800 light years when it finally hits my eyeballs? Where does it go?

Then I went inside and drank some more wine.

I'm a tea lady at our Spiritualist Church here in Bournemouth - not actually a member.
I do believe that some , though maybe not all of us ,continue for a while after physiclal death.
(It may depend on either what you believed here on earth OR yout own choice -after all ,we all have free will i.e. freedom of choice.)

HOWEVER I also wonder if our electrical energy fizzles out after a while.
Think how, if you pull an electric plug out of its socket, and the radio is still on, the radio continues playing for a fraction of a second?
I think we are all basically made of energy (what sort I don't know - I failed Physics, many many years ago :) )
I like to think we go somewhere else instead of fading into nothing yuk.

I’m in Oxford for a couple of days, and earlier we popped in to an old pub (The Lamb and Flag) for a beer. Just as I finished my first pint I looked up from my seat into a side room opposite, and SOMETHING moved across the doorway, into a solid wall. It seemed to me to be a dog, the size of a smallish border collie, mostly white but with some tan patches. No-one I was with saw it, though I was the only one facing the doorway. I didn’t ask the staff if this is a “thing” as they were quite busy, but hope to go back tomorrow when it’s quieter. I have to say I’m psychic as a stick, so if anyone says yes, they’ve seen it too I’ll be gobsmacked…. It was just such a solid thing, I really want it to have happened to me!
Photos of the doorway to follow…

I’m in Oxford for a couple of days, and earlier we popped in to an old pub (The Lamb and Flag) for a beer. Just as I finished my first pint I looked up from my seat into a side room opposite, and SOMETHING moved across the doorway, into a solid wall. It seemed to me to be a dog, the size of a smallish border collie, mostly white but with some tan patches. No-one I was with saw it, though I was the only one facing the doorway. I didn’t ask the staff if this is a “thing” as they were quite busy, but hope to go back tomorrow when it’s quieter. I have to say I’m psychic as a stick, so if anyone says yes, they’ve seen it too I’ll be gobsmacked…. It was just such a solid thing, I really want it to have happened to me!
Photos of the doorway to follow…
Was it a solid dense black colour by any chance? .. I've seen two of those (unless I'm developing some eye problem I suppose).

Was it a solid dense black colour by any chance? .. I've seen two of those (unless I'm developing some eye problem I suppose).
No, it was white and tan. Literally looked like an animal running past. I was really shocked how solid it was. I often get anomalies- I had a bleed in my eye a couple of years ago- but this looked real, more or less solid and external. Looked for all the world like a dog does when chasing a ball or a toy, but head first into a wall without stopping.
I have seen solid black forms once or twice but generally put that down to my eyes being rubbish (I may be wrong but they are different to today’s… thing).

Back