• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Missing In Action: Members Who've Gone Silent / Haven't Been Seen For Some Time

So, was he here, or not?
More cake!

funny-cake-12_rtkn3y.jpeg

I'd still like to know what happened to GNC.

You know it's weird... every time someone mentions GNC's absence I think 'what are they talking about' because I'm convinced I've seen him posting very recently, but looking at his profile it's clear he hasn't. It's like a sort of personal Mandela effect for me!

I've emailed @GNC using the two addresses I have for him.

I'll post again if I hear back.

Fingers crossed.
I'm afraid that I received no response.

I don't have enough personal data to confirm my fears, but suffice to say the fact that he did not respond to a message at his personal address is... bad.

Nothing more I can do at this end.

If I had to make a guess–and I'm sorry to say something so solemn on Christmas Eve–I'd say he has probably died.

If I had to make a guess–and I'm sorry to say something so solemn on Christmas Eve–I'd say he has probably died.

I fear this may be the case - GNC having made, I seem to recall, some rather oblique references prior to his silence which suggested that all was not well.

I really do miss GNC, who - in their own quiet way - seemed to me to add something to the equilibrium of this place.

Vale, trooper.

I was away in hospital. Still not sure what grabbed me first or last, I had at least 8 low grade infections. Plus, I hurt myself few times hallucinating. I'm okay now, but I do remember strolling down a beach in Egypt. Then, thinking ooo, I better find out how to use the washrooms before bed. They still have both kinds.

In Egypt, both “squat” and “sit down” restrooms can be seen, but the western sit down is more common. Most restrooms in Egypt are designed with one of the following; A bowel with a metal tube that focuses on the user's rectum. A side tap with flushes with water from the tube.

I was away in hospital. Still not sure what grabbed me first or last, I had at least 8 low grade infections. Plus, I hurt myself few times hallucinating. I'm okay now, but I do remember strolling down a beach in Egypt. Then, thinking ooo, I better find out how to use the washrooms before bed. They still have both kinds.
GetWellSoon_d70a2422-4730-4efc-bcbc-d1e43bc4d0b6_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Ronnie Jersey left the forum, or stopped posting, last September. She wasn't happy with the moderation and the banning of Trev666.
Most unfortunate.
Indeed. I don't think she knew how much she was appreciated by so many of us. As far as I'm concerned, acceptance by the community is more important than agreeing with every admin decision. (I'd say that about the world at large, too, but that might be interpreted as a political statement.)

Back