• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Missing In Action: Members Who've Gone Silent / Haven't Been Seen For Some Time

1554476567093.png

Ogod. What have we (last italics of the evening) done to this thread?!

Hang on a minute ..... where's Enola?

Briefly passing through before heading out on another expedition to dispose of familial baggage, erase most all evidence of my latest surviving (and toxic) next of kin, and divest myself of much of my personal history - once and for all.

Briefly passing through before heading out on another expedition to dispose of familial baggage, erase most all evidence of my latest surviving (and toxic) next of kin, and divest myself of much of my personal history - once and for all.
Good to see you back bruv X .. take care and take no s**t, we've missed you.

Hei. My given name is Helmut.

What's wrong with Planksy aka King Krill? He was lurking an hour ago and hasn't posted since February, man.
I think he's posting on B3TA?.. there's someone there posting as Plankton anyway?

Best wishes for that, done much of the same myself.

There's something you all need to know about my "hat" .. gurrrrrl ..

I thought it was 'always on the road' not 'on the roam'. Like, he was a musician and liked touring and meeting groupies.

I thought it was 'always on the road' not 'on the roam'. Like, he was a musician and liked touring and meeting groupies.
I'm glad it not just me who always thought he said 'road', it's surprised me as well this evening that it's instead 'roam' when I posted it. Perhaps it's the Mandela effect?

He's in Wales. Or whales. One of those.
Mobile internet access during a period of intra-cetacean custody might represent more of a challenge than standing beside an upstairs window in Llanelli, but, if he's not back by (say) the middle of next week, we should send-out a seach party.

I knew a Gepetto Jones from Pontypridd who'd had some experience in such matters, and he reckoned as long as you weren't on Three PAYG (or submerged, obviously) you'd usually be able get at least a few megabytes down via the blow-hole.

We've all got our contractual obligations to comply with, here on FMB, and just because he's stretched-out on a deckchair inside a vast dark heaving rib-cage of malodorous blubber with nowhere to stick his USB charger (or, similarly, Cardiff) that's hardly a reasonable excuse for not taking part in the forum's deliberations.

Correction!

Received an email back this evening: she's been a bit under the weather since Christmas, but she's on the mend and does plan to put in an appearance before too very long.

Hurrah!

Not to reopen old wounds, but I think she had an issue with Rynner. Now he's pissed off maybe she can be invited back?

I hope so.

So, again, does anybody have a contact?

jimv1 or analogue boy has disappeared - I used to like his contributions. He got upset when his thread was re-titled.

Back