• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Missing In Action: Members Who've Gone Silent / Haven't Been Seen For Some Time

Just you wait, RJ. Ohoho just you wait. You're about to become something you never dreEEAamed was possible.

I myself have attained Porpoise status purely on the basis of my good looks. You will go way further. You're special. Yes.

Is anyone in touch with X-BERGMAN?

I understand that he lives and works in the Ukraine with a Ukranian wife. It would be good to know that he is okay.

I tried finding him on search and couldn't - but I think I must have misspelt his name or something. I'm sure some of you know who I mean.

I understand that he lives and works in the Ukraine with a Ukranian wife. It would be good to know that he is okay.

I tried finding him on search and couldn't - but I think I must have misspelt his name or something. I'm sure some of you know who I mean.

We have his email address, obviously, but he has been online as recently as Thursday and may well have a lot on his plate.

Message him by all means.

@XBergMann

@Zeke Newbold , everything ok on your end? IIRC you live in Moscow?

What's happened to our resident meme bunny @Dinobot ? His pal @Tigerhawk hasn't been seen around here recently either. Is he/they OK?
I miss them, hopefully they are very busy breaking in their new cook.

Attachments

• tumblr_npwnl7wGY91sqf5tdo1_400.jpg
    tumblr_npwnl7wGY91sqf5tdo1_400.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 11
Right. Everyone ready? 1,2,3....
Oh damn. Did you go again? I was de-fluffing my na...... errr.... I was working.

This synchronizing thing is trickier than it looks. Maybe we need to have a mantra to chant and all do it at a pre-agreed time. Something like ... ooh, I dunno.... off the top of my head....

"Pete Byrdie has flown
No-one knows where
Please come back Pete
Right now, right here"

Eat your heart out, Alfred Lord Tennyson.

Oh damn. Did you go again? I was de-fluffing my na...... errr.... I was working.

This synchronizing thing is trickier than it looks. Maybe we need to have a mantra to chant and all do it at a pre-agreed time. Something like ... ooh, I dunno.... off the top of my head....

"Pete Byrdie has flown
No-one knows where
Please come back Pete
Right now, right here"

Eat your heart out, Alfred Lord Tennyson.
Look, 10,000 Chinese guys can synchronize exactly together for the opening of the olympics and yet four or five of us lot have got no chance saying just one persons name in tandem, let alone four sentences.

But, OK. at 13.00 hrs then

"Pete Byrdie has flown
No-one knows where
Please come back Pete
Right now, right here"

All Together.

Look, 10,000 Chinese guys can synchronize exactly together for the opening of the olympics and yet four or five of us lot have got no chance saying just one persons name in tandem, let alone four sentences.

"Pete Byrdie has flown
No-one knows where
Please come back Pete
Right now, right here"

All Together.
Did it work yet??

"Pete Byrdie has flown
No-one knows where
Please come back Pete
Right now, right here"

All Together.
I've never had a poem written about me before. I'll get my sister to cross stitch it for the wall.

I'm fine, still checking the forum every now and then, just taking time out to get things sorted. Lots of love to all! X

Back