• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Missing In Action: Members Who've Gone Silent / Haven't Been Seen For Some Time

At your service, my lady!

I'll probably be avoiding getting into any conversations on the internet for a while. There's a lot going on. But I still bring up the forum and lurk a bit every day or two, especially the humour and jokes thread for a giggle. It's just that thing of joining in on a thread then feeling the need to keep checking it for any further posts that I don't really have the time to do at the moment. I'm never far from the forum, though.

Ah, I assume your cervix wasn't sufficiently dilated.
Obviously, this synchronizing lark is not something to be attempted lightly. I don't even know where my cervix is, let alone how dilated it is.

That's dedication! (Unlike @CharmerKamelion who kept disappearing at the most crucial moment). Attention span of a goldfish, that boy.
IMG-20220326-WA0006.jpg

Well, rest assured, Floyd, I am a boy. And like Pinocchio, one day I hope to become a real boy.
In my defence; the wine and beer have almost gone, I'm, texting you, the mother in law and my mate who is 70 and driving an artic around Somerset and he's banging on about Timothy Leary, lsd and Thelonious Monk while I'm also watching F1 qualifying... things can tend to get a bit confusing....

Tigerhawk and Dinobot dropped off in late January. I'm sure they are just holidaying in Bali or something but want to note their absence. Be well, guys. Hope to see you back on the bored some time.
I miss them, hopefully they are very busy breaking in their new cook.
We're back, safe and sound, and our new cook is wonderful....

6SKq.gif

Back