• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Missing In Action: Members Who've Gone Silent / Haven't Been Seen For Some Time

I think we can leave that digression there and get back to... missing members.

Yup - I reckon.

@Victory hasn't been around since June last year. I think there was some stuff going on he wasn't happy with - and heaven knows but certain real-world events in the meantime must have hit hard.

I've always appreciated Victory's input - in general, in music, in his Londonist contributions. (Mate, I also really need help with Olga Tokarczuk's, The Books of Jacob, which I stopped reading because I felt, to get the most out of it, I needed to know a bit more of the background - reckon you'd have been good for that if you hadn't gone and disappeared.)

Anyway, Victory. If you're lurking without logging in - just...you know...hope things are okay.

And just four more posts for your 4,000 - go on, you know you want to!

It's a shame how real life rears its ugly head sometimes...

Ah, this one will push me one post closer then, although I still lament the number of posts lost in the transfer. I find it hard to believe that over 20+ years my total is still not at 4,000 posts...

Thanks, yes, life is not always as we plan and there is always the potential for an unexpected hurdle around the corner

Hopefully next year will be better.

Ah, this one will push me one post closer then, although I still lament the number of posts lost in the transfer. I find it hard to believe that over 20+ years my total is still not at 4,000 posts...

Thanks, yes, life is not always as we plan and there is always the potential for an unexpected hurdle around the corner

Hopefully next year will be better.
You should, however, be on 3,999 posts now, as you posted your 3,998th at 2.26am on the concert hall attack thread. ?

You should, however, be on 3,999 posts now, as you posted your 3,998th at 2.26am on the concert hall attack thread. ?
As far as I understand, the "number of posts" tally is only counting posts made on any threads other than threads under "chat".

For many years the course of my life would go off at a tangent now and then and I'd deal with it.
Relationships starting and ending, new jobs, people suddenly arriving and leaving to my joy or despair, changes in my dwelling and circumstances and so on.

Hoping it's slowed down now. Don't want drama at my age.

Is @stu neville ever coming back?

He was taken up in the rapture during the end times yesterday.
tumblr_lo9omih45r1qkwc9zo1_500.gif

Speaking of missing Forum Folk, @Dinobot and I will be MIA for a few days, as we drive up to the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, visit my sister, as it's her, and my niece's birthday/s this month.

We will keep our eyes out for Mothmen, Bunyips, Cryptids, @rynner2, and Cromer Escapees.

And deliberately not tell you lot if we see/capture or flee from them....

Back