• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Odd & Ill-Advised Rectal Insertions

It looks like a LED one so at least he was being eco friendly,
wonder were the sexual pleasure come in?
on insertion being there or on removal
enquiring minds and all that.

:dunno:

wonder were the sexual pleasure come in?
on insertion being there or on removal

ecosmart-cfl-bulbs-esl23tm-4-esm-64_1000.jpg

It would depend on whether he was a left- or right-hand thread.

maximus otter

A man in Colombia turned up in hospital with a light bulb inside his rectum.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...doctors-Colombia-light-bulb-stuck-bottom.html
Many, many years ago I sat in the public library and I browsed a book on homosexuality, out of pure curiosity.
I remember that the insertion of a lightbulb was the very example of what not to do.

It also mentioned the vacuum effect, and the solution to that, is inserting a thin tube that goes past the object.

Last edited:
This is one of those questions I have but was scared to ask.

Not being a partaker of rectal insertions and having no desire to experiment, I often wonder when reading this thread is what happens when the person has inserted the 'object of desire' and they need to fart? Or worse still, have a sudden urge to go number two's?

After all, it's an area of the body that is really only meant for an easy flow of one way traffic.

Just a random comment discussion on 9gag:

Never had to deal with a cucumber up someone's butt or whatever, but we did have to send a guy up to surgery to remove a tabasco sauce bottle from his ass while another dude had eaten so many fucking sunflower seeds, shell and all, that he had a mass of shells ripping his gut to shreds.

That's why I stopped eating sunflower seeds, shell and all. It was like shitting a cat fight.

Note: I can't imagine people eat sunflower seeds with shell?

I remember a announcement in Asda having the store in absolute uproar,

"Will the lady that wanted half a cucumber please go to the information desk"

They all seemed to know something I didn't

:dunno:

Last edited:
Man rescued after deodorant gets lost in his rectum: 'Foreign body' fetish

An unidentified 30-year-old male required medical assistance “two hours after inserting a deodorant canister into his rectum,” according to a cringey case study published in the Visual Journal of Emergency Surgery.

deodorant-rectum-x-ray.jpg

The Iranian patient was experiencing “acute abdominal pain” as a result of his heinous anus-pursuit of sexual pleasure via what’s termed “foreign body” or “FB” in the medical community, his attending physicians at the Tehran University of Medical Sciences’ emergency department reported.

Surgeons made an incision on his stomach and removed the errant anti-perspirant. The patient spent one day under observation — and met with a psychiatrist — before being discharged from the hospital.

The first documented report on the management of retained rectal foreign bodies dates back to the 16th century, while the first case reports of the modern era were published in 1919.

In the new medical journal study, [a] trio of ER docs wrote that the most common foreign bodies are sexual devices, followed by glass bottles, foods and vegetables (notably cucumbers) and wooden objects.

https://nypost.com/2023/05/29/man-r...-gets-lost-in-his-rectum-foreign-body-fetish/

maximus otter

The first documented report on the management of retained rectal foreign bodies dates back to the 16th century, while the first case reports of the modern era were published in 1919.
Well... in FT 433 (July '23) there's a mention of a mediaeval unfortunate called Henry Constentine .

On 11 August 1267, Henry Constentin is driving a horse-drawn cart of wheat through the field of Tweedscroft. His feet slip and he falls upon ‘a certain pole’ of his cart ‘so that it penetrate into his fundament’.

Inferentially, he died of this. Also trying to locate "Tweedscroft" - it may be SE Scotland, although the search is inconclusive as yet.

Incidentally, where has this strikethrough line come from that's got into the text and is there any way of removing it?

Last edited:
Inferentially, he died of this. Also trying to locate "Tweedscroft" - it may be SE Scotland, although the search is inconclusive as yet.
Strikethrough is a choice if you click the three vertical dots next to the formatting options. You can also access it by pressing Ctrl+S.

My ex-wife's sister was a casualty nurse and told me that she'd helped remove a wine bottle from a celebrity's ringpiece once.

Wouldn't tell me who though, and believe me, I made every attempt to find out.
I'm reluctant to post the name lest (mindful of the defamation act) it causes my first post here to be my last... However, I believe the story goes that STV, back in it's 'Bertie Basset logo' days had a continuity announcer who disappeared without explanation from our screens in the late 80s. Allegedly he was admitted to the casualty department of Glasgow Royal Infirmary one night, needing emergency rectal surgery to remove a large foreign body .

My own Mother was an S.N.O based at G.R.I. and contacts of hers - as well as colleagues of my own within broadcasting - do seem to corroborate the story. In fact, some say it wasn't an isolated incident.

The individual involved is still alive and was recently implicated in a case where, it was alleged, a 12-year old girl was raped. - A 'not proven' verdict was returned at Glasgow High Court in February 2019. Certainly; his career since the late 80s has been somewhat 'chequered'... apart from gigging on 'care home FM' type (obscure) radio stations he's been involved in running an Ayrshire B&B and a hypnotherapy business.

A search for "Former STV presenter" "High Court" might assist you in your quest. I'm inclined to form the opinion of him, from what I've heard, that he's a creepy wee man who you really wouldn't want to work with.

Last edited:
Not being a partaker of rectal insertions and having no desire to experiment, I often wonder when reading this thread is what happens when the person has inserted the 'object of desire' and they need to fart? Or worse still, have a sudden urge to go number two's?
All part of the fun. So I'm told.

May give clues as to were the idea of rubber bullets came from.

:omr:

Hospitalizations for foreign objects in rectums on the rise

Bummer.

Nearly 4,000 people are hospitalized with foreign objects in their rectum each year, according to a new study published last month in The American Journal of Emergency Medicine — with many of the stuck items sexual objects.

NYPICHPDPICT000026905330.jpg

Researchers at the University of Rochester in New York were stumped by the “little epidemiologic information on this condition,” so they decided to analyze emergency reports from 2012 to 2021.

The study — said to be the first “nationally representative data” on rectal foreign bodies in the US — found 38,948 emergency department visits based on 885 cases in this time period among party poopers older than 15.

Of these reported cases, the average age of the patient visiting the emergency room was 43 years old.

Nearly 78% of the patients were male, and 40% of these patients required hospitalization.

Over half of the foreign bodies were sexual objects, which could be items like vibrators, anal beads or other toys.

Researchers also found an increase in hospital visits for rectal foreign items over the time span they studied, rising from 1.2 per 100,000 persons in 2012 to 1.9 in 2021.

https://nypost.com/2023/08/28/hospitalizations-for-foreign-objects-in-rectums-on-the-rise-study/

maximus otter

Hospitalizations for foreign objects in rectums on the rise

Bummer.

Nearly 4,000 people are hospitalized with foreign objects in their rectum each year, according to a new study published last month in The American Journal of Emergency Medicine — with many of the stuck items sexual objects.

NYPICHPDPICT000026905330.jpg

Researchers at the University of Rochester in New York were stumped by the “little epidemiologic information on this condition,” so they decided to analyze emergency reports from 2012 to 2021.

The study — said to be the first “nationally representative data” on rectal foreign bodies in the US — found 38,948 emergency department visits based on 885 cases in this time period among party poopers older than 15.

Of these reported cases, the average age of the patient visiting the emergency room was 43 years old.

Nearly 78% of the patients were male, and 40% of these patients required hospitalization.

Over half of the foreign bodies were sexual objects, which could be items like vibrators, anal beads or other toys.

Researchers also found an increase in hospital visits for rectal foreign items over the time span they studied, rising from 1.2 per 100,000 persons in 2012 to 1.9 in 2021.

https://nypost.com/2023/08/28/hospitalizations-for-foreign-objects-in-rectums-on-the-rise-study/

maximus otter
Meanwhile, in Bristol ..

In case @Swifty is still interested in what I spotted yesterday while browsing charity shops, here is my favourite item.
No, it didn't come home with me. :chuckle:
What's the weird bracket looking thing underneath supposed to be used for?. Does it slot into the holes?.

edit: no it doesn't cuz it's welded on. I suppose the bracket thingy is supposed to a 'thrusting' handle? ..

What's the weird bracket looking thing underneath supposed to be used for?. Does it slot into the holes?.

edit: no it doesn't cuz it's welded on. I suppose the bracket thingy is supposed to a 'thrusting' handle? ..
Just the phrase 'thrusting handle' makes all my orifices shrink...

Back