• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Suggestions About Re-Organisation: Move & Merge Requests

Having just added a post about a fateful coincidence, I initially struggled to decide the best thread to receive it.
There are, no fewer than 34 threads referring to coincidences! A handful probably just about merit distinct threads (psychic, car, magazine, celebrity coincidences etc.), but the remainder appear to cover pretty much the same ground.
So, when you've got a minute (!) mods....

My results show a good many are IHTM threads, which we don't merge.

Although many have no adhered to the distinction, this thread is for members to report their own personal coincidence experiences:

https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/strange-coincidences.22184/

While this is for the report and discussion of coincidences in general:

https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/coincidences.9144/

The "The Continuing Insult To The English Language" thread was originally a response to an article of the same name, so it was appropriate to put it in the "Mainstream News Stories" section. However, it quickly evolved into a more general discussion of bad grammar and related issues. I therefore suggest it be moved to "Chat".

The "The Continuing Insult To The English Language" thread was originally a response to an article of the same name, so it was appropriate to put it in the "Mainstream News Stories" section. However, it quickly evolved into a more general discussion of bad grammar and related issues. I therefore suggest it be moved to "Chat".

I second the proposal.

Renamed and moved.

Back