• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Bilderberg Group

complete with video.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/ale...s-ship-in-gold-covered-roasted-babies-to-eat/

“Alright this is just a person going to pick somebody up, they’re probably bringing him some child to rape or something in the trunk — no I’m not kidding, these people are sick.

“Every week they catch them shipping little babies wrapped in gold foil for these guys to eat. They admit that’s where it goes to, I’m not making this up.

“You think I’m talking about babies wrapped in gold foil for them to eat — I’m not, I’m not joking about that.

“This officer’s laughing at me — $10,000 they try to ship in roasted babies wrapped in gold foil for them to eat, $10,000 right now. You will lose, you will lose the bet!”

:roll:

Unreal. :lol:

The PTB don't really need to infiltrate the resistance, it does a good enough job discrediting itself. :(

The reptilians deserves the best roasted babies available. :D

Yeah, but ever since that Kentucky Fried Baby outlet opened across the street...

Why the hell are they covered in gold leaf if they're to be roasted? :shock:

Some sort of weird Forrero Rocher...?

That aside, this sort of stuff does sound similar to the sort of paranoid accusations once made against Jews.

Jerry_B said:

"Ah, Mr President, with these dead babies you are really spoiling us..."

:lol:

Mythopoeika said:
Jerry_B said:

"Ah, Mr President, with these dead babies you are really spoiling us..."

:lol:

"Thank you Ms Merkel. Try the foetus fingers, quite a delicacy, from a recipe by the original Mr Rockerfeller,"

Jerry_B said:
...That aside, this sort of stuff does sound similar to the sort of paranoid accusations once made against Jews.

Yes, that always strikes me, too - and makes me very uncomfortable about the whole thing.

As to the very rich and influential meeting up in private to decide how they are going to continue being rich and influential - well, bless me, who'd have thunk it?

I mean, isn't this just a slightly more visible incidence of something that has probably gone on throughout the entire history of civilisation? (Visible, I mean, in the sense that someone's given it a name, not because it's workings are transparent.)

PQs have been asked and heres the answer. I thought the Bilderbergers would have covered most of the cost. Whats the point in being one of THEM if they don't pay the expenses?

Noonan presence at Bilderberg group conference cost €4,300
http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ire ... 57271.html

The cost of Minister for Finance Michael Noonan’s attendance at the annual conference of the secretive Bilderberg group in the US this month was more than €4,300, he has told TDs.

He was invited to attend the meeting “given my position as Minister for Finance” and used the opportunity to tell fellow attendees of the opportunities that exist in Ireland for investors and multinational companies.

Mr Noonan, along with former attorneys general Paul Gallagher and Peter Sutherland, was one of 145 invited leaders and opinion formers who took part in the three-day conference of the western world’s movers and shakers in Chantilly, Virginia.

His attendance was queried by a number of TDs from Labour, Sinn Féin and the technical group, all of whom sought information in parliamentary questions on his discussions at the meeting and the cost.

Mr Noonan told the Deputies that he outlined the significant progress Ireland was making in restoring stability and growth to the economy.

Pat Nulty, who lost the Labour whip last year over opposition to budget cuts, said Mr Noonan’s response lacked detail.

“The Irish people have a right to know what their senior Ministers are saying at a meeting like this, and what stance they are taking on global issues.”

Former Italian prosecutor and judge Ferdinando Imposimato accuses Bilderberg of collusion with the Gladio.

http://www.setyoufreenews.com/2013/01/2 ... -eighties/

Seventies and Eighties

By Mario A. / January 28, 2013 /

By Andrew Puhanic | Globalist Report

The Bilderberg Group has now been directly implicated for the murder of Italian activists during the seventies and eighties.

According to Ferdinando Imposimato, a former prosecutor that investigated the Italian Mafia who is also an honorary president of the Italian Supreme Court, revealed during a speech at a book launch for the first time that the Bilderberg Group were responsible for massacres of political activists during the seventies and eighties in Italy.

Ferdinando Imposimato not only implicates the Bilderberg Group, he also reveals that the CIA and Bilderberg Group were working in partnership to destabilize the Italian political framework during the seventies and eighties.

While discussing how the Bilderberg Group and CIA tried to infiltrate Italy, Mr. Imposimato was quoted as saying
The strategy (used by the CIA) was used to shift the political balance from right to center-left and then to left. This was orchestrated by the CIA.

Video (in Italian) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX37CA_YP6U

I had to go over to Watford yesterday evening and can report that the traffic was shit everywhere.

jeff544 said:
I had to go over to Watford yesterday evening and can report that the traffic was shit everywhere.

I work not far away from there and I can say that the traffic is always shit.

I can't believe we let Alex Jones into the country.

Imagine the increased cachet among his fans if we didn't.

Alex Jones rants on BBC’S Sunday Politics show, Andrew Neil calls him an ‘idiot’

American conspiracy theorist Alex Jones launched into a rant on the BBC’s Sunday Politics show prompting host Andrew Neil to call him an ‘idiot’.

Mr Jones was invited onto the programme to talk about the meeting of Bilderberg group of business leaders, politicians and policy makers.

The volatile radio show host believes the group is part of a shadowy network governing the world, among his many other conspiracy theories.

He told host Andrew Neil the creation of the Euro was a ‘Nazi German plan’, ‘Bilderberg is heavily involved in the EU plan’ and ‘it is a Nazi plan’.

‘We have forced them from cover to admit they’re puppeteers above the major parties,’ he said.

Fellow guest journalist David Aaronovitch, who has written about conspiracy theorists, pointed out that if they are so powerful and ruthless ‘why are you still alive?’.

But Jones became increasingly agitated claiming he had received calls threatening ‘to cut my head off’ when he said he revealed a previous Bilderberg meeting.

As he shouted Mr Neil was forced to tell him to ‘shut up’ and told him ‘this is not your own radio show’.

Mr Aaronovitch tried to explain why conspiracy theories are believed, he kept intervening promting an ‘oi, shut it!’ from Mr Neil.

But Jones went into meltdown, bellowing: ‘I’m here to warn people. You keep telling me to shut up. This is isn’t a game.’
Link includes footage :D
http://metro.co.uk/2013/06/09/alex-jone ... t-3834005/

I think is unwise to believe, that just because a loony makes up ridiculous claims, that there is no conspiracy. I don't want to join the 'no smoke without fire' people, in fact I hate that line of reasoning, but equally if you want to hide something in plain sight a useful idiot making impossible claims could be very helpful for diverting attention from more serious business.

To put it more generally, it does seem that the West is largely in the hands of a self renewing wealthy and immoral elite and not a true democracy any more, and organisations such as this could well be a means they employ of continuing that situation.

edit: I'm not necessarily thinking sexual morality, I mean morality in the sense of openness, honesty, responsibility and straightforward plain dealing - things now almost unknown both in political circles and in large corporations.

Cochise said:
To put it more generally, it does seem that the West is largely in the hands of a self renewing wealthy and immoral elite and not a true democracy any more, and organisations such as this could well be a means they employ of continuing that situation.

Since when has it been any other? :cry:

bagins_X said:
Cochise said:

Since when has it been any other? :cry:

Well, I suppose you do have a point. But it did seem, maybe 30 or so years back, that an ordinary person stood a chance of getting to the top. Maybe they disguised it better or simply back then I was more naive.

Ah 30 years ago when there was an actual difference between Politian's, and the gravy train wasn't pulling so many wagons, ;)

Wm.

Bilderberg's silent takeover of Britain’s $60bn defense budget

Democracy had another near-fatal stroke, and the military industrial complex further tightened UK defense spending with the appointment of ex-army officer and Tory hothead Rory Stewart MP as the new chairman of Westminster’s Defence Select Committee.

Last week the Home Affairs Select Committee delivered a damning verdict on Britain's defense and secret service oversight, on taxpayer accountability. It said the refusal of the director general of MI5, Andrew Parker, to appear before them and lack of any effective supervision was "undermining the credibility of the intelligence agencies and parliament itself."

Surely nothing could surpass the ‘Dodgy Dossier', the criminal conspiracy that led to the US and Britain, as the Arab League put it in 2003, to 'Opening the Gates of Hell in Iraq'? But with Stuart's appointment to oversee public scrutiny of UK military spending just two weeks before NATO's political cabal of which he's a member, the Bilderberg conference, meets in Copenhagen later this month, it is clear to those who still have eyes to see that those bloody lessons have not been learned and the worse could be yet to come.

The most powerful private club in the world
In their Christmas 1987 edition, The Economist described Bilderberg as ‘Ne Plus Ultra’ the most powerful private club in the world. Its power has certainly not diminished as the decades have rolled by and neither has its secrecy. Although it began with trades unionists and powerful people it wanted to persuade, in its final days Bilderberg has boiled down to a rotten core of bankers, royalty, arms industry, oil and media barons and Rory Stuart MP, in the tradition of Kissinger, Blair, Cameron, Osborne and Balls, has thrown his lot in with them.

In 1943, half way through the war, the US power elite saw that, barring any big surprises, Hitler was going to lose World War Two, so their ‘War And Peace Studies Group’ of the Council On Foreign Relations (CFR) quietly began to prepare the Marshall Plan for the post-war world. Alongside the Office of Strategic Services (OSS), a sizable budget was set aside to fund a range of activities which would ensure Europeans didn't vote communist and were welded economically, culturally and politically to the US for the foreseeable future. ...

The so called leader of the Illuminati, William C. Van Duyn has been so kind and send his opening speech from the Bilderberg 2014 meeting to Fritz Springmeier, a conspiracy theorist.

Lots more text on the link.
William C. Van Duyn’s Opening Remarks Bilderberg Mtg. 2014Posted by admin@fritz on May 30th, 2014

Fritz,
This is a first step in my life. I know that my decision is right to send you my speech. I have this urge to open the whole system, and to show the openness. It will take some years to make the population understand…
It is a premiere for you too. I wish you good luck and strength. You’re a man of courage.
W.

WILLIAM VAN DUYN’S OPENING REMARKS TO THE BILDERBERG MEETING 2014
Ladies and gentlemen,
Let me welcome you at the 60nd edition of the Bilderberg meeting here in Copenhagen..
Since the creation of the Bilderberg meeting back in 1954, my father [William Gerrit Van Duyn], HRH Prince Bernhard of Lippe-Biesterfeld, Henry Kissinger, decided to organize an event to unite different entities from industry, politics and culture. After the fourth Meeting back in 1958, the Bilderberg members put together the conditions of the Treaty of Rome. It was finally signed and the European Community was born with 6 States members. Today the European Community contents 28 countries. And today the Bilderbergers advise 134 states members.

Today, my speech will be officially published by our new enemy : the Media.
Bilderberg isn´t a secret society, never was. Perhaps in the eyes of the population, but what we did is we kept our topics and decision to ourselves. We are not an evil. I do not have an all-seeing eye. My ancestors only made sure the Eye is on the [U.S.] dollar bill.

Bilderberg is no conspiracy, but people and conspiracists with their infantile fantasies see it as such. None of you, and I don’t care how powerful you are, sit around the table in a dark room, holding hands, staring at a crystal ball, planning the world´s future.

http://pentracks.com/blog/2014/05/willi ... -mtg-2014/

Well, that's very significant.
If he's not in wind-up mode, the Bilderbergs are the tool of the Illuminati. And the Illuminati do exist!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Back