• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Worst Movie EVER?

*bump*

Hmm the worst film I have seen recently is 'Dirty Weekend':blah:

*bumpitty-bump*

Nope aint seen owt bad recently.:)

HARD ROCK ZOMBIES
THE worst movie I have EVER seen. It never ended. There could ahve been a dozen places where the movie should have ended, but did it? NO! I have a friend who must watch EVERY zombie movie they can get thier hands on.
The plot? There's these awful musicians that go to play in some town, and while there, one of them happens apon a guitar riff that will bring people back from the dead. Of course, they offend the townsfolk, who kill them off. The guitar player's girlfriend goes and plays the guitar riff at thier graves and brings them all back to play a final concert........:headbutt:

My mother asked me to ask yous about a film she used to watch on the premiere channel ( this is an early sattelite channel you could pick up on aeriel in the uk in the early 80's).

She says the plot was thin and a blatant sexploitation movie it was called Gwendoline and it was bad. anybody stand up.

any and all musicals.Yeearrghhh, suddenley we all know the words to a song!!!
Infact i haven't seen a good film since The Matrix...

I have just seen Solaris, and all the way thru I kept thinking "Something has got to happen any moment" I don't mean explosions and aliens, I mean, well just something, a plot twist, an interesting charactor, a something....
it just kept going until it finished and the odd thing is, if it was Japanese with subtitles it would be cult classic material,
but IMO as it is it's just a Channel 4 interesting half hr special, stretched into a 2 hr film

Now Elvira on the other hand...

Solaris

I presume you mean the new version. The original was the same.

Is this a first - A hollywood remake of a foreign film that is as good as the original?

Granma's House. It was so bad it was funny. A friend and I saw it about 11 years ago. We predicted exactly what was going to be said and done.

Jackass. A cynical marketing ploy to relieve teenage boys of their moolah.

Cats and Dogs. I have never wanted to leave a cinema so much in my life. Went to see Shrek straight after to try and cleanse myself.

Saw two crap films over the W/E:

Solaris (the George Clooney one). Umm........was it me, or was there absolutely no point whatsoever in watching it apart from some nice 'plasma ball' effects from the planet - umm......

Legion of the Dead. Probably the worst pile of steaming trash ever put onto film - awful plot, messy editing, amazingly bad acting. The only reason to watch this film is to see how bad it actually is. Very will be your verdict.

Dumbest movie EVER?

What is the absolute worst movie you have ever seen? Straight to video counts. Any genre.

Battlefield Earth - and I actually enjoy trashy scifi normally. I felt embarrassed for all concerned and for myself for watching it. I perservered because I thought that it may improve.

Imagine my suprise!

It was like someone had randomly chopped scenes out of it with little regard for plot or narrative flow.

I would also say only make selections in a genre you normally like.

For me the Snake Eater movies and in Sci'Fi this movie from years ago called The Gyver. Lethal Weapon 4 and The 2nd Tomb Raider movie.

Yeah, it has been along time couldn't remember which way it was spelled. I was really excited when we rented it because it had Mark Hamill in it. Then he dies shortly into the movie.

I agree about Battlefield Earth, but then John Travolta has made some real Crap. Not bad to watch crap when it is entertaining, but that was just painful to watch.

i just know that cos it has a personaly conection for me...not seen it tho..the vid box was enuf to put me off...somthign about robot power suits... in the way of Jap films starts out evil and tho latter films gets to be good..

Were you in it? My Gramps was in the latest incarnation of Invasion of The Body Snatchers as an extra. He died shortly after, didn't really like the movie all that much, but have watched a few times just because he was in it.

gl5210 said:
Were you in it? My Gramps was in the latest incarnation of Invasion of The Body Snatchers as an extra. He died shortly after, didn't really like the movie all that much, but have watched a few times just because he was in it.

nope but my name is!.... i am Mr Guyver!... causes Japs to snigger
actuly its a Hugenout name from france/beligium/holland

Oh? That is a cool name at least its not MacGuyver, then you would have to retile your floors with a bit of string and an old coke bottle. My maiden name is Ford. People would always call me Chevrolet and think it was quite funny. As if they were the only ones clever enough to think of it. Why would Guyver be funny to Japanese?

hell comes to frog town.

dont even ask about the plot - its very worrying.

quite the worst film ive seen in a long time was Thomas the Tank engine and the magic Railway....sadly they could have had an adventure with the usual trains and their activities, but no they added some hollywood "star" as a station master and a truely dire magic dust story line. All the actors looked to have been shot seperatly and edited together, also the acting was soo wooden it was dificult to know what way a tree and what was acting. It made no sense and tried to mix people with pupets.

Well in the series here the station master was George Carlin hardly the person you think of when casting childrens entertainment.

Well I watched that movie Whale Rider it has gotten a lot of critical acclaim and the whole time I kept thinking What the f*ck?
Same for First Wives Club and Moulin Rouge. although the latter had great costumes and production values the story was loopy.

gl5210 said:
Well in the series here the station master was George Carlin hardly the person you think of when casting childrens entertainment.

The Fat Controler?(or is that not PC)... Alec baldwin was in the film!

in Uk it started with Ringo Star doing the naration and continues with a sutably acented guy called Angelis

Back