• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
WhistlingJack said:
Dingo667 said:
Is this site a little "behind" in technology?

Yes.

I haven't a clue why some avatars are visible while others aren't, but if you PM one of us with your Photobucket link, we'll endeavour to sort things out.

Ta, will do soon!

Ronson8 said:
Rodentus has a very big one!

Well, not knowing them intimately, I'll have to take your word for it - their avatar's fine, though :?

It was originally giganormous, but it was removed and resized before I even got the chance to do anything about it.

Which was nice. :)

I'm jealouse of all this avatar talk, i can't see any...would anyone know why?

BeatrixKiddo said:
I'm jealouse of all this avatar talk, i can't see any...would anyone know why?
You need to be logged in - but if you're posting, you must be....! :?

I was told off over an avatar once. 8)

Yours is certainly there; although it's mostly too small to be legible.

BeatrixKiddo said:
I can't see anybodies, not even my own... :headbutt:
Try logging off, and then log in via another browser. Your settings are fine.

theyithian said:
Yours is certainly there; although it's mostly too small to be legible.

I don't mind having a small one... figuring out how to do it was an achievement in its self...

DougalLongfoot said:
Whatever "Triplesod" had as an avatar, it is gone and has been replaced by a massive web hosting company logo. Triplesod hasn't been here since April 2009.

Logo banished ;)

Is there a setting I can use that automatically inserts my sig at the bottom of all my posts?

If you go 'profile' > 'profile' > 'custom title/signature', you'll be able to edit your sig ;)

Thanks, I've already done that, what I was hoping for was some way of inserting it automatically, so I didn't have to remember to tick the "Attach signature (signatures can be changed in profile)" box every time I post something.

I'm not so much a technophobe, more of a click n go girl, so how do I tell if my little ducky is little enough?

Back