Miscellaneous Ghost Photos & Videos

Ronnie Jersey

Abominable Snowman
A guy behind is ducking his head down behind the man.
I've been trying to figure that out, if you notice his hand is put behind him on the front man's arm, making for a very strange contortion, so he's facing away from the camera, twisting his arm back, and where is the rest of him. I see an arm, not sure about anything else.
Unless he's crouched down on the ground with his knees pulled in?

Floyd1

Justified & Ancient
I've been trying to figure that out, if you notice his hand is put behind him on the front man's arm, making for a very strange contortion, so he's facing away from the camera, twisting his arm back, and where is the rest of him. I see an arm, not sure about anything else.
I shall investigate this tomorrow. I have drunk far too much red wine tonight to make a coherent commmmmmmmmmmennnnnnt.

Erinaceus

Ephemeral Spectre
Thing's day out?

059a04e2d42814443d749a61a78ce1e5.jpg

Floyd1

Justified & Ancient
Could be. I certainly think it's just his mate larking about. If we're saying that the top finger of 'the hand' is his little finger, then yes, they're back to back. (There are shadows in the gaps marked, which I'm not sure there would be otherwise, so I'd say there's definitely just someone behind).
1652293998527_LI.jpg

Ronnie Jersey

Abominable Snowman
Could be. I certainly think it's just his mate larking about. If we're saying that the top finger of 'the hand' is his little finger, then yes, they're back to back. (There are shadows in the gaps marked, which I'm not sure there would be otherwise, so I'd say there's definitely just someone behind). View attachment 55325
I just can't work out how he managed to twist his arm back into that position, and then bent his body to hide behind this man - and where's his head? The man must be a pretzel!
I know there's something behind the front man's back, but it's so difficult to figure it out.

catseye

Old lady trouser-smell with yesterday's knickers
Could be. I certainly think it's just his mate larking about. If we're saying that the top finger of 'the hand' is his little finger, then yes, they're back to back. (There are shadows in the gaps marked, which I'm not sure there would be otherwise, so I'd say there's definitely just someone behind). View attachment 55325
If the person is hiding behind the big pot (it looks like a giant garden urn) and is lying down at full length, with his arm reaching out around (you can see his arm coming out from behind the pot), it would work.

The big question for me would be WHY?? Mind you, the woman has exactly the expression I would expect to be worn by someone thinking 'I really wish Harry would find some new friends and a hobby...'

Floyd1

Justified & Ancient
If the person is hiding behind the big pot (it looks like a giant garden urn) and is lying down at full length, with his arm reaching out around (you can see his arm coming out from behind the pot), it would work.

The big question for me would be WHY?? Mind you, the woman has exactly the expression I would expect to be worn by someone thinking 'I really wish Harry would find some new friends and a hobby...'
What's the yellow light bottom left? A lamp of some sort?

Ronnie Jersey

Abominable Snowman

I think you got it - it does look like a giant garden plant pot, that threw me completely.
And it looks like a vintage photo from the late 1940's, early 1950's, judging by the woman's frilly one piece and hair style.