• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
Reminded by an alarming photo in Chat, does anyone know what happened to the Naked Rambler? Did they lock him up or let him go?

Reminded by an alarming photo in Chat, does anyone know what happened to the Naked Rambler? Did they lock him up or let him go?
From Wiki -

In April 2016, Gough asserted that he had cut back on his public nudity because he was responsible for caring for his then 89-year-old mother.

RAF suspends senior commander allegedly seen naked outside home​

News story

I can't work out whether he was nude deliberately to antagonise his neighbours, or whether it was a lapse of sanity. I know I've never wandered into the garden starkers.

News story

I can't work out whether he was nude deliberately to antagonise his neighbours, or whether it was a lapse of sanity. I know I've never wandered into the garden starkers.
As usual I'll point out that one can tell what sort of response a bloke is hoping for by whether or not he is visibly excited, as they say.

As usual I'll point out that one can tell what sort of response a bloke is hoping for by whether or not he is visibly excited, as they say.

An actual flasher in 2022?! Everything old is new again...

News story

In February? As Churchill said: "Makes you proud to be British."

In February? As Churchill said: "Makes you proud to be British."
Not quite naked.

warmer.jpeg

At least you can tell if he’s glad to see you

Should the sunblock be applied when said todger is erect so that when flaccid it becomes more concentrated and hence provides additional protection?
Couldn't do any harm.

Streaking was all the go in the mid 1970s. Can remember a streaker (or 'freaker' as John Arlott called him) jumping the bails at Lord's.

(The next video ran straight on and was unintelligible to me! :chuckle: )
Streaking is a class act.

But once every two years or so on the TV cricket. Don't let's all get overexcited.

And don't streak for cameras. Streak for your heart. It's so so so so fun. I've been caught three or four times streaking in public. But only, I must add, by bad luck. I am happy in my own skin alone. Solitary 50km from my nearest neighbour.

I do it mostly in the Flinders Ranges, because it is completely barren. I don't want people to look at my naked body. I think it's ok. But the point of the behaviour is to just feel aboriginal. It rules. I vas invaded rudely by ze Germans one very late afternoon. We ended that day trading buds. Great blokes. Meet all sorts out in the deserts.

However, I was careless and let go without a free care on a non-nudist beach in high summer. I thought I had covered myself with car doors and a high-back camping chair, pissing into the sand on the beach. Fully-clothed. I hung my tubesnake down the leg of my Malibu shorts. A parent or parents with children reported this to the rozzers. I got pulled over as I drove out of the area and fined $185 for weeing in sand. I reckon I was beach pisser #200 on that stretch of sand that day.

See what I mean about bad luck?

But do get nude as often as respectful company allows. G'wan.

Police trying to find dog-walking flasher in Herefordshire​

News story

As mentioned in the latest FT (sorry about the website, it's a local newspaper). So flashers are still around? Hasn't he got an internet to go to?

A woman stopped me in one of our open spaces and said she had just been flashed, flashed says I, yes he had a long coat on he walked up and opened the coat, he had nothing on underneath, did you say anything I asked jumping into my van, yes she says “no thanks I will smoke my own “ sense of humour that lass.

Mind you Erica Roe made a career out of streaking any one remember her she was certainly equipped for the job

Possibly. When working in a fitness centre with various pools I'd advise on the various levels of water with customers, in terms of the depth it reached on my own body.
This would be 'knee height', 'waist height', 'chest height' etc.

'Crotch height' certainly came into the explanation. Parents of young children know this is the depth past which a non-swimming youngster will lose their footing.

They'd look towards my crotch, possibly being pointed out by my instinctive hand-gesturing, and compare its height to their own. Perfectly dignified for all involved.

They barely escaped with their lives.

Two naked charity cyclists have said they were left terrified after being deliberately knocked off their tandem as they travelled through Perthshire.

Colin Unsworth and Sadie Tan were riding near Bridge of Earn when they were targeted, shortly after the car's female passenger shouted abuse at them. They were left with minor injuries following the incident on their journey from John O'Groats to Land's End.

Police are now trying to trace the car and its driver.

The couple are cycling the 837-mile route to raise funds for rewilding and mental health charities.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-62121867

I was confused until I read further and learned the pistol was in the shooter's beach bag. Anyway, a senior nudist shot a younger man dead for not adhering to the decorum expected of the unclothed.
Naked 75-Year-Old Shoots Exhibitionist Dead for Nude Beach Etiquette Breach: Cops

A 75-year-0ld nudist is in custody after allegedly killing a 46-year-old man on a nudist beach on a lake near Lyon, France over the weekend ... The victim had reportedly fondled his erection while deliberately staring at a female nudist when an argument broke out between the men.

The shooter then took his registered hunting pistol from his beach bag and shot the younger man, police say. ...

Police on bicycles who regularly patrol the Grand Parc Miribel-Jonage area where the incident took place heard three shots and responded to the scene. They tried to revive the exhibitionist but were unable to save him.

Onlookers reported that the victim—who was not apparently a regular on the nudist beach—had been a nuisance earlier in the morning when he masturbated into the water in front of sunbathers. Witnesses instead said the shooter was a long-time naturist who often discouraged bad behavior on the beach. ...
FULL STORY: https://www.thedailybeast.com/geriatric-nudist-fatally-shoots-46-year-old-exhibitionist

Back