• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Owzabout That Then? The Jimmy Savile Revelations & Aftermath

If Saville's crimes are a result of brain traumas then must have spent most of his life getting smacked around the head. I prefer to think that he was just an evil bastard who knew exactly what he was doing.
He did, I reckon. Before he became a DJ, he was a bouncer and nightclub enforcer. Probably did a few nasty things, had criminal connections.
Also... I remember watching the Saturday afternoon wrestling on TV, and remarking to my Dad that one wrestler looked like Jimmy Savile. I was informed that it was him. Savile was a very accomplished technical wrestler. So, it's quite probable that he'd had a few head injuries.

Think it through. You can carry much more piss that way.

In fact with a little planning you can collect it for a while beforehand. Gives your product a rich and pungent lingering quality.
FAR more satisfying than a straightforward pants-drop job, and easier to deliver without being apprehended.

Yup so I'm hiring one of these -
View attachment 41117
Sorry, couldn't resist:

Posterity will ne’er survey
a Nobler grave than this:
Here lie the bones of Castlereagh:
Stop, traveller, and piss!

Lord Byron, Epigram, 1822

Dreadful story CJ. My friend at Uni had a similar father who physically abused him all his life, until the age of 16 when friend took a cricket bat to his father and beat the living daylights out of him. Crippled his fingers for life together with his knees. The guy had to walk with a stick thereafter, which was difficult with severely damaged hands. Father cowered whenever he saw his son after that and would leave the house when his friends came round. I abhor violence but just sometimes it can solve something.:(
As the old sayings go 'you reap what you sow', and my personal favourite 'karma's a bitch' :p

As the old sayings go 'you reap what you sow', and my personal favourite 'karma's a bitch' :p
Yup, for sure. That man grievously beat his son; he taught him violence and got it back. Good show, say I.

Reminds me of the women who live with abusive men for years and then suddenly turn and kill them. Violence is wrong blah blah blah but everyone has a breaking point.

Yup, for sure. That man grievously beat his son; he taught him violence and got it back. Good show, say I.

Reminds me of the women who live with abusive men for years and then suddenly turn and kill them. Violence is wrong blah blah blah but everyone has a breaking point.
There is a case in court in France currently.

"The trial has started in the case of a French woman who shot dead a man she says abused her years - first as her stepfather then later as her husband.

Valerie Bacot was just 12 when Daniel Polette began raping her. He was jailed but later returned to the family home and allegedly resumed the abuse.

She alleges he forced her to marry him and fathered her four children."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-57553692

There is a case in court in France currently.

"The trial has started in the case of a French woman who shot dead a man she says abused her years - first as her stepfather then later as her husband.

Valerie Bacot was just 12 when Daniel Polette began raping her. He was jailed but later returned to the family home and allegedly resumed the abuse.

She alleges he forced her to marry him and fathered her four children."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-57553692
Hadn't heard of that. What a terrible business.

Very sensible. Run away, Swifty!
As a society we have become somewhat hide bound about children and keeping them safe. Absolutely understandable given the lurid stories coming out every day.

I had a bit of an awkward moment 2 weekends ago at a tourist village. Standing outside a shop waiting for MsPetes to come out, a girl of about 8 or 9 standing alone nearby suddenly struck up a conversation with me. She was incredibly well spoken and very excited that she had just filmed an exotic car driving past and insisted on showing me the results on her ipad, standing really close and chattering away. Looks round expecting father to storm up to me, demanding to know what a weird old git was doing with his daughter. Fortunately, MsPetes came out and took over the conversation about cars. Father come out of shop and struck up a short conversation about daughter's car fixation.

Two things struck me. Firstly how the interaction with the girl could have lead to a confrontation and secondly, father's laid back reaction to both leaving his daughter outside and holding what was an incredibly expensive ipad and the fact that she had been in conversation with total strangers. Maybe I have just become too safety conscious as I get older.

<shudder>

BUT...the absolutely chilling and fascinating thing was that he said that on primetime national telelvison without a care in the world.

He clearly got off by being very open and public about his vileness. Exposing it to everyone. Daring them to think and imagine...knowing he was bulletproof. This clearly excited him. Quite possibly more than the acts themselves.

He pushed and pushed and pushed.

Yes, this is bad. I was in a cafe in Thailand once when a very large man fell backwards on his chair.The back of his head hit the conrete floor first. The thud/splat noise was something I will never forget. He did not get up again. Horrid.
I was mucking about with a neighbour as a teenager .. he died a few years later but anyway there was a lawn chair that had had the cover removed. I sat inside the frame then fell backwards (Barton Bowles club) and 'cracked' the back of my head. His Mum was in charge that day so she rushed me to Barton Under Needwood Cottage Hospital, Wyn .. ironically my Mum's going to be buried next to her when we're all allowed .. the nurse shaved the back of my head and stitched me up and I kept the stiches .. my Mum took a polaroid of the back of my head but I'm not sure where that is now ..

BUT...the absolutely chilling and fascinating thing was that he said that on primetime national telelvison without a care in the world.

He clearly got off by being very open and public about his vileness. Exposing it to everyone. Daring them to think and imagine...knowing he was bulletproof. This clearly excited him. Quite possibly more than the acts themselves.

He pushed and pushed and pushed.
I think that's the top and tail of it

I think that's the top and tail of it

I really think it is.

Please allow me to be vile in an attempt to express this as horrifically as probably was the case.

Imagine being as sick and twisted he was. Then imagine fxcking your mother's corpse. Then imaging going on mainstream primetime British television and effectively telling the whole country that. Just saying it, telling them. Saying, "she was all mine". Imagine how much this got him off. Madness.

Last edited:
I was mucking about with a neighbour as a teenager .. he died a few years later but anyway there was a lawn chair that had had the cover removed. I sat inside the frame then fell backwards (Barton Bowles club) and 'cracked' the back of my head. His Mum was in charge that day so she rushed me to Barton Under Needwood Cottage Hospital, Wyn .. ironically my Mum's going to be buried next to her when we're all allowed .. the nurse shaved the back of my head and stitched me up and I kept the stiches .. my Mum took a polaroid of the back of my head but I'm not sure where that is now ..
Good on yer Ma and bless her for taking good care of you. :D

I really think it is.

Please allow me to be vile in an attempt to express this as horrifically as probably was the case.

Imagine being as sick and twisted he was. Then imagine fxcking your mother's corpse. Then imaging going on mainstream primetime British television and effectively telling the whole country that. Just saying it, telling them. Saying, "she was all mine". Imagine how much this got him off. Madness.
He might not've been despoiling her corpse. Some people do still keep the body of their loved one in their home until the funeral.
(There has to be really expert embalming plus an adjustment to the central heating and the loan of an AC unit. )

I've known people to do it. One said the only glitch was when blood trickled from her late father's ear. The undertaker popped round and sorted it.

I personally wouldn't want it, sounds creepy, but it works for some.

Especially Saville who, yeah, probably was up to summat.

As a society we have become somewhat hide bound about children and keeping them safe. Absolutely understandable given the lurid stories coming out every day.

I had a bit of an awkward moment 2 weekends ago at a tourist village. Standing outside a shop waiting for MsPetes to come out, a girl of about 8 or 9 standing alone nearby suddenly struck up a conversation with me. She was incredibly well spoken and very excited that she had just filmed an exotic car driving past and insisted on showing me the results on her ipad, standing really close and chattering away. Looks round expecting father to storm up to me, demanding to know what a weird old git was doing with his daughter. Fortunately, MsPetes came out and took over the conversation about cars. Father come out of shop and struck up a short conversation about daughter's car fixation.

Two things struck me. Firstly how the interaction with the girl could have lead to a confrontation and secondly, father's laid back reaction to both leaving his daughter outside and holding what was an incredibly expensive ipad and the fact that she had been in conversation with total strangers. Maybe I have just become too safety conscious as I get older.

Maybe the parents thought it was OK in a tourist village? Typical 'holiday' thinking! :mad:

Working on t'railway I sometimes met teenage train enthusiasts wandering round stations on their own. Some would chat and I'd remind them sternly not to go anywhere with people they met there.

I'd say 'Look at my badge, this is my name, notice I haven't asked your name! Don't tell anyone that!'

Especially Saville who, yeah, probably was up to summat.

Yeah, I agree, I don't know...but there was a fair bit of evidence that necrophilia was one of his cups of tea.

Where do we get this from? Well, our man Jimmy himself of course!

From a former nurse at Broadmoor - "He [Savile] was saying that they used to put the bodies together, male and female, and he also said that they took photographs and also that he got involved in some of the photographs … I was a little bit upset because I had no concept, in those days, of necrophilia. Several of the Broadmoor patients would have been diagnosed with that, but I didn't fully understand what it meant, and partway through I just wandered off.[Savile] talked about gamaroosh ... It means oral sex ... that he [Savile], he would go down on them and gamaroosh and muck about."

Saville told staff at Broadmoor that he performed oral sex on dead bodies. And nobody did anything about it. It was fine.

Oh, and he told other staff that he liked to pop the glass eyeballs out of corpses -

"'D'you know what they are? They are glass eyes from dead bodies in Leeds mortuary where I work and I love working there, and I wheel the dead bodies around at night and I love that.'"

Again. All fine apparently :)

"Another witness, a former therapist at the hospital, said he had been told Savile had been seen "trying to have sexual intercourse with dead bodies in the hospital mortuary"

"A former nurse told investigators how she was warned not to go down to the morgue if the "pink-haired man is there".

"Jimmy Savile was seen wheeling the body of a four-year-old child in a pram into a hospital mortuary..."

Actually I think I'm done here.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2014/jun/26/savile-bodies-sex-acts-corpses-glass-eyes-mortuary

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/jimmy-savile-seen-having-sex-5236010

Its very popular in Ireland for the body to be kept in the house at least overnight before the burial. My Dad's body was in the family home for 3 nights (Because he died at home just before Christmas Day). I can see how it would creep some people out but on Christmas morning it was kind of nice to have an hour with him (so to speak) when every one else was gone to mass. He used to listen to Lyric FM every day so I put it on and sat with him one last time.

Its very popular in Ireland for the body to be kept in the house at least overnight before the burial. My Dad's body was in the family home for 3 nights (Because he died at home just before Christmas Day). I can see how it would creep some people out but on Christmas morning it was kind of nice to have an hour with him (so to speak) when every one else was gone to mass. He used to listen to Lyric FM every day so I put it on and sat with him one last time.
That sounds really lovely. It used to be done here (UK of course) but is rare now.

I sometimes bike or walk past a terraced house across town where my mother's family lived.

Ma had a little sister who died very young and was laid out, all in white, in the front room of the house.
She was so beautiful in death that people came for miles to look and commiserate.
I sometimes wonder if the current owners know about it.

That sounds really lovely. It used to be done here (UK of course) but is rare now.

I sometimes bike or walk past a terraced house across town where my mother's family lived.

Ma had a little sister who died very young and was laid out, all in white, in the front room of the house.
She was so beautiful in death that people came for miles to look and commiserate.
I sometimes wonder if the current owners know about it.
My father-in-laws coffin was in the house for the night before his funeral, my ex-wifes family were Irish Catholics

Back