• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Owzabout That Then? The Jimmy Savile Revelations & Aftermath

Obligatory "Nick nick" Joke.

Actually Davidson should have been arrested for crimes against comedy.

Timble2 said:

Damn! Once again, you have beaten me to it.

This is getting silly now! I thought paedophiles were relatively rare. Could the police perhaps save us time and arrest anyone even half famous in the 60s, 70s and 80s and just release a list of celebs they are sure are innocent?

The allegations against the gorgeous Mr Davidson were made by women who were in their 20s at the time (according to BBC News 24, anyway).

CarlosTheDJ said:
The allegations against the gorgeous Mr Davidson were made by women who were in their 20s at the time (according to BBC News 24, anyway).

That being so, this news shouldn't be sitting on

"The Sir Jimmel "Owzabout then" Paedo ring cover up" - thread!

I just assumed it was more paedobonkers.

theyithian said:
CarlosTheDJ said:

That being so, this news shouldn't be sitting on

"The Sir Jimmel "Owzabout then" Paedo ring cover up" - thread!

I just assumed it was more paedobonkers.

Good point. I think we may need a specific 'Operation Yewtree' thread.

CarlosTheDJ said:
So, nobody is disputing "gorgeous" then? :lol:
Well no, the man is clearly an adonis :splat: ;)

Mythopoeika said:
Timble2 said:

Damn! Once again, you have beaten me to it.

There's an old Alexi Sayle routine about political correctness where he bemoans what you can and cannot say about people. "So apparently Jim Davidson is not an unpleasant racist comedian, he's just 'differently funnied'."

ramonmercado said:
theyithian said:
They've arrested Rolf Harris. Who's next? Bagpus?
Perhaps he did tie kangaroo s down.
He showed kids his didgeridoo and made orgasmic noises..?

Woah there!

I can't find any news articles about Rolf Harris being arrested, other than reports from the 2nd and 3rd of December citing rumours that he'd been arrested......

Anyone got anything more concrete?

It was two little boys? (sorry, bad taste, i know...)

I've found it mentioned on a couple of forums and blogs, but no news sites.

Have been waiting for this :(. Could have just removed the references, but I'm letting them stand.

To clarify - on the Guido Fawkes blog, it's stated that Rolf Harris is the as yet officially un-named TV presenter in his 80s to whom there have been persistent references in the media of late. It further states that the media are well aware of the full facts (we've heard the rumours too, and in fact removed a post a few weeks ago that named him.)

Speaking on behalf of the Fortean Times, neither the magazine nor this site endorse this report as being accurate or intend to editorialise upon it. We're merely relating what has been reported elsewhere.

I'll ask all posters to please refrain from commenting upon Rolf Harris in any way until confirmation and /or fuller details are available through the mainstream media. We will remove any speculative posts without notice until then.

Thanks.

This is making me cry. :cry:

Considering just how little we have to go on, it's very premature to start getting upset about it already. One thing we do know is that Guido Fawkes (aka Paul Staines), is a prize right wing shit stirrer and former acid house rave organiser, with Irish connections, who keeps his site offshore to evade British libel laws.

Pietro_Mercurios said:
Considering just how little we have to go on, it's very premature to start getting upset about it already.

Well, I'm upset that there should even be a rumour.

People are like wolves. It's a pack mentality.

Mythopoeika said:
Pietro_Mercurios said:
Considering just how little we have to go on, it's very premature to start getting upset about it already.

Well, I'm upset that there should even be a rumour.

People are like wolves. It's a pack mentality.
That's the really horrible thing about this whole affair. I'm even willing to give Davidson the benefit of the doubt until we have more facts.

Pietro_Mercurios said:
Considering just how little we have to go on, it's very premature to start getting upset about it already. One thing we do know is that Guido Fawkes (aka Paul Staines), is a prize right wing shit stirrer and former acid house rave organiser, with Irish connections, who keeps his site offshore to evade British libel laws.

Beware of anyone with Irish connections. Count your fingers after you shake hands with them.

ramonmercado said:
Pietro_Mercurios said:

Beware of anyone with Irish connections. Count your fingers after you shake hands with them.
Just have to wonder if Staines has the best interests of Britain at heart.

ramonmercado said:
I find the majority of Irish people fine upstanding folk, it's those really little ones that I don't trust.

A documentary from RTE on Staines' Irish connections and how he hid behind them during the Levenson inquiry.

http://www.rte.ie/radio1/doconone/documentary-podcast-guido-fawkes-paul-staines-order-order.html

... We hear also how Paul Staines uses his base in Ireland to publish stories that are thwarted by super injunctions in the UK, and how he ensured his Irish nationality was to the fore when he appeared at the Leveson Inquiry.

Could he be planning a move to Ireland?

First broadcast: August 6th 2012 @6pm

In the Express...

JIMMY SAVILE WAS PART OF SATANIC RING

JIMMY SAVILE beat and raped a 12-year-old girl during a secret satanic ritual in a hospital.

The perverted star wore a hooded robe and mask as he abused the terrifi ed victim in a candle-lit basement.

He also chanted “Hail Satan” in Latin as other paedophile devil worshippers joined in and assaulted the girl at Stoke Mandeville Hospital in Buckinghamshire. The attack, which happened in 1975, shines a sinister new light on the former DJ’s 54-year reign of terror.

Savile, who died aged 84 in October 2011, is now Britain’s worst sex offender after police revealed he preyed on at least 450 victims aged eight to 47.

The girl kept her torment hidden for nearly 20 years before finally opening up to therapist Valerie Sinason.

Dr Sinason told the Sunday Express she first spoke to the victim in 1992. “She had been a patient at Stoke Mandeville in 1975 when Savile was a regular visitor.

“She recalled being led into a room that was filled with candles on the lowest level of the hospital, somewhere that was not regularly used by staff. Several adults were there, including Jimmy Savile who, like the others, was wearing a robe and a mask.

“She recognised him because of his distinctive voice and the fact that his blond hair was protruding from the side of the mask. He was not the leader but he was seen as important because of his fame.

“She was molested, raped and beaten and heard words that sounded like ‘Ave Satanas’, a Latin­ised version of ‘Hail Satan’, being chanted. There was no mention of any other child being there and she cannot remember how long the attack lasted but she was left extremely frightened and shaken.”

Savile was a volunteer porter and fundraiser at the hospital between 1965 and 1988 and had his own quarters there.

Five years after the hospital attack, he abused a second victim during another black mass ceremony held at a house in a wealthy London street.

The woman was 21 at the time and was made to attend an orgy, which later took on a darker twist.

Dr Sinason, director of the Clinic for Dissociative Studies in London, said: “A second victim approached me in 1993. She said she had been ‘lent out’ as a supposedly consenting prostituted woman at a party in a London house in 1980.

“The first part of the evening started off with an orgy but half-way through some of the participants left.

“Along with other young women, the victim was shepherded to wait in another room before being brought back to find Savile in a master of ceremonies kind of role with a group wearing robes and masks. She too heard Latin chanting and instantly recognised satanist regalia. Although the girl was a young adult, who was above the age of consent, she had suffered a history of sexual abuse and was extremely vulnerable.”

Both victims contacted Dr Sinason, who is president of the Institute of Psychotherapy and Disability, while she was involved in a Department of Health-funded study into sexual abuse committed during rituals and religious ceremonies. She said: “Both these witnesses did speak to police at the time but were vulnerable witnesses and on encountering any surprise or shock did not dare to give all the details.”

The police took no action.
More at:
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/370 ... tanic-ring

Someone's happy this went mainstream:

David Icke said:
As I have been saying ... Jimmy Savile was part of a satanic ring. Of course he was - satanic and paedophile rings are fundamentally connected for all the reasons my books and talks explain (see Wembley)

There is no way in the world that Savile would have been such a record-breaking paedophile and not have been a practicing Satanist when you know how these rings work. That does not mean that every paedophile is a Satanist, but the big players in the paedophile rings invariably are - and it goes to the very top of the royal and political establishment in Britain and worldwide (see The Biggest Secret).

This is why Operation Yewtree, the mock 'investigation' into Savile's crimes and connections, is such an obvious cover-up and damage limitation exercise.

I could explain to the mainstream media the whole background to this, ancient and modern, but they are too close-minded, too controlled and too programmed with a perception of me to be interested - well, except one.

The good Dr Sinason at it again.

I'm sure there are nonces who hide behind satanic trappings, but why drag it into cases where it's not needed and doesn;t appear to otherwise have been a consideration.

Also worth noting - a lot of people in the repressed memory brigade are kind of desperate to bag themselves a 'name' for kewdos... I am sure the whole Saville thing has had them creaming their knickers.

"Dr Sinason told the Sunday Express she first spoke to the victim in 1992. “She had been a patient at Stoke Mandeville in 1975 when Savile was a regular visitor.

“She recalled being led into a room that was filled with candles on the lowest level of the hospital, somewhere that was not regularly used by staff. Several adults were there, including Jimmy Savile who, like the others, was wearing a robe and a mask.

“She recognised him because of his distinctive voice and the fact that his blond hair was protruding from the side of the mask. He was not the leader but he was seen as important because of his fame. "

So Dr Sinason spoke to the victim in 1992. Wouldn't Sinason have had to disclose this at the time because of the risk to other patients etc. Besides the fact it sounds like a scene from Hot Fuzz. She has an agenda. La Fonatine states "There is good research that shows the "memories" of abuse are produced in and by the therapy". But The Express sucks it up as the truth.

Saville was a serial molester but some of the "Victims", are being used by psycological experts as research material. It Really does make it a mockery for real victims of that blond hair, cigar smoking bastard. Perhaps the police, media should read Pieces of Light: The New Science of Memory by Charles Fernyhough. Because its a bloody eye opener.

Back