• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
I only know Nick Pope from the UFO programs on American History channel.

I think he walks a fine line saying one thing then a reverse, so never actually saying UFOs are real.

He did say on a program that the most important UFO incident was the Rendlesham Forest UFO event, more so than the Roswell UFO crash.

I do not know why he thinks Roswell was not the main event?

Nick did indicate than he was handycapped at his work at the MoD because the culture was UFOs were not a national security threat.

This is interesting because the program Unidentified on History channel, Luis Elizondo brings up several times that the Pentagon stonewalled him on his UFO investigations because the culture thinking was UFOs were not a threat.
Maybe the reason he doesn't favour Roswell is the same reason I (and Vallee) have, namely that it was probably a black project accident that was covered up by some very clever disinformation.

I have no proof, but UFOs and humanoids are real and among us.

This is based on my adventures when I was young.

I wonder about the people who post here if they feel just as strong about UFOs like I do?

I wouldn't dispute that, and I'm sure we would really like to hear about your own experiences. But exactly what the UFOs and those humanoids are is the central issue. The ETH is only one theory.

Maybe the reason he doesn't favour Roswell is the same reason I (and Vallee) have, namely that it was probably a black project accident that was covered up by some very clever disinformation.
It was a black project, but a boring one - the Mogul project to spy on the Soviet Union. Nothing more, and nothing less. Everything else is a lie, or faulty memories. There's absolutely no proof of anything more sinister, or of any involvement with extraterrestrials (or ultraterrestrials), and here's the thing - there never will be.

... Caroline had just passed her driving test, in the mid 1980s, and took her younger sister Amanda out for her first official drive. It was evening and as they drove along Blackthorpe, to the north of the village, a man in Victorian clothing and with a dog, stepped out in front of them. They narrowly missed him but a hundred yards farther along, the same man and dog stepped out a second time.
That is a spooky story, and my missus has heard something similar (a story from Norfolk, she thinks). She's my go-to source for ghost stories, and this one sounds familiar. The Victorian clothes were also mentioned in her story, too. I wonder if this is a frequent occurrence in that part of the world.

It was a black project, but a boring one - the Mogul project to spy on the Soviet Union. Nothing more, and nothing less. Everything else is a lie, or faulty memories. There's absolutely no proof of anything more sinister, or of any involvement with extraterrestrials (or ultraterrestrials), and here's the thing - there never will be.
I doubt that they would have gone to such lengths to cover up a project that the Russians might well have known about anyway. It seems more likely to me that it was one of a number of field propulsion devices that they were experimenting with after the end of the war. From the start it seemed unlikely that an alien spaceship would have been constructed of sheets of foil and nothing else, but a number of researchers see an obvious connection with the "lifters," very light devices employing the Biefield-Brown effect which had already been demonstrated using small discoid models.

That is a spooky story, and my missus has heard something similar (a story from Norfolk, she thinks). She's my go-to source for ghost stories, and this one sounds familiar. The Victorian clothes were also mentioned in her story, too. I wonder if this is a frequent occurrence in that part of the world.
East Anglia as a whole seems to generate a lot of strange events, and time and dimensional slips are not that uncommon.

Lifters are a chimera. The Biefield-Brown effect is not strong enough to carry a worthwhile payload, and needs to be plugged into an electric source. There were certainly no batteries with enough energy density to allow a craft to fly without wires in the 1940s, and this remains true today.

Lifters are a chimera. The Biefield-Brown effect is not strong enough to carry a worthwhile payload, and needs to be plugged into an electric source. There were certainly no batteries with enough energy density to allow a craft to fly without wires in the 1940s, and this remains true today.
Saw this demonstrated at a small UFO conference once, quite cool in a 1950’s retro sci if way!

Brown never got the resources to develop his design, which called for a flame jet generator to produce the incredibly high voltages that would be required. However, his generator has been used in other planes and it has been suggested that the effect can be used to aid the takeoff of heavy bombers. Obviously that idea never actually went anywhere, but in the late 40s it would still have been a highly classified project.

Well Carl Grove,

I do not know where UFOs come from, but my opinion is that they are 100% real.

The late Stanton Friedman said UFOs could have wiped us out way before now, so the real question is not if they are real, but what do they want?

If UFO's and such are to do with time travel maybe in many thousands of years it will become
so matter of fact that it is used for history lessons or research, so maybe we are seeing ourselves
from the future coming back on a history lesson or just to see what the hell we were doing.

Well Carl Grove,

I do not know where UFOs come from, but my opinion is that they are 100% real.

The late Stanton Friedman said UFOs could have wiped us out way before now, so the real question is not if they are real, but what do they want?
They're real, all right, but assuming they are created by beings just a bit more advanced than us, and "want something" in terms we could even understand -- I don't think so. The "aliens from space invading us" scenario makes no sense at all -- except as part of the disinformation. I agree that beings with the capabilities that are displayed in some of the reports would have no problems in eliminating humanity in short order.

If UFO's and such are to do with time travel maybe in many thousands of years it will become
so matter of fact that it is used for history lessons or research, so maybe we are seeing ourselves
from the future coming back on a history lesson or just to see what the hell we were doing.
There are a couple of time slip cases where witnesses have reported seeing futuristic buildings with discoid craft flying around them. But most of the alleged pilots seen by UFO witnesses don't look especially human -- most of them seem very different, and yet they appear to be breathing our air. I am still inclined to the Magonia kind of theory -- beings that come from different dimensions of our own planet.

There are a couple of time slip cases where witnesses have reported seeing futuristic buildings with discoid craft flying around them. But most of the alleged pilots seen by UFO witnesses don't look especially human -- most of them seem very different, and yet they appear to be breathing our air. I am still inclined to the Magonia kind of theory -- beings that come from different dimensions of our own planet.
Perhaps the future of our own planet?

Reactions: RaM
Perhaps the future of our own planet?
That's the implication! Here are some of Tom Slemen's cases:

Some timeslips have apparently given witnesses glimpses of the future.
Between 1995 and 1997, a number of people in the vicinity of Runcorn Bridge
reported seeing a breathtaking futuristic vista on the horizon towards Hale
Bank, near Speke Airport. The incredible sight that greeted the eyes of Frank
Jones at 4am on the morning of December 5th 1995, was not the lights of
Liverpool Airport - he thought it looked more like Liverpool Spaceport. The
scene was like something from the Spielberg film Close Encounters of the Third
Kind. Enormous, lenticular ships, dotted with bright blue and red lights, were
rising into the dark sky until they were out of sight. The domed ships were
taking off silently from an enormous circular area which was lit with an actinic
glow from powerful lights. Dotted about this launch area were towers and
buildings speckled with a myriad of coloured lights.
As Mr Jones travelled north along Queensway, on the other side of the Mersey,
he lost sight of the spectacle but knew dozens of other early morning
commuters must have witnessed the UFOs. Several reports did trickle into the
local radio stations and newspaper offices. That same week, a man crossing
Runcorn Bridge said an enormous craft, shaped like an upturned basin, had
hovered over his vehicle until he reached the Bridgewater Expressway.
The spectacular sightings abated for a while, then returned throughout 1996.
Early in 1997, a woman from Halton Lodge, Warrington was terrorized by a
gigantic spacecraft which loomed over her car as she crossed Runcorn Bridge.
The terrified woman said the craft looked like the ominous Death Star from Star
Wars. In a state of total panic, she deliberately sped across the bridge at 80 mph
in the hope that a policeman would see her speeding and come to her aid.
Throughout the desperate getaway attempt, the colossal, overhead ship matched
her speed and the woman thought she would be abducted but the circular
spacecraft left her alone and continued on a slow trajectory towards Hale Bank,
where Mr Jones had seen the mirage of a spaceport.

A well known US case:

Daisy and her friend Rick were driving to another friend’s house in September of 2004 in Rick's beat up
old truck. “Suddenly, the truck's engine died and Rick and I were stranded on a deserted highway in the
middle of the night,” Daisy says. "We were surrounded on both sides of the road by cornfields that
stretched into the distance.
“Rick began a desperate effort to restart the truck, but nothing seemed to work. We decided to walk to
the nearest town about two miles away to find a payphone to call our friend. We walked for what seemed
like hours and the town was nowhere in sight.
“However, just when desperation was about to grip us, we saw a light, a gloriously bright light, shining
over the steep hill ahead of us. We ran up the hill that blocked us from the light and were flabbergasted by
what we saw. Just over the hill, Rick and I saw what could only be described as a futuristic city with lights
streaming out of every window of the massive, metallic towers. In the middle of the futuristic city was a
huge silver dome.
“I stared at the city, stunned, until Rick elbowed me, which pulled me out of my trance and he pointed to
the sky. Hovering above the city were hundreds of hovercraft. One flew toward us with amazing speed.
“Rick and I were so scared that we took off running back to the broken down truck. I never looked back,
but I felt someone watching me the whole way. When we got back to the truck, it started without
difficulty. Rick and I took off as fast as we could in the opposite direction. We never went back or spoke
of it again to this day.”
[ www.paranormalabout.com/od/timeanddimensiontravel/a/aa012306.htm]

I know Runcorn and Halton well. Fascinating.

There's no reason to expect that humans will still look the same in our future. The prospect of genetic engineering will probably result in an explosion of species derived from humans, as well as sentient creatures derived from other species - such as dolphins, elephants, chimps, and orangutans (at least).
The fact that we are not seeing uplifted elephants etcetera in these craft suggests to me that they are not from our future.

The fact that we are not seeing uplifted elephants etcetera in these craft suggests to me that they are not from our future.
Elephants are too large to fit into those craft.

I’m a convert to the Magonia kind of theory, not least because so many of the landing and occupants reports of the past six decades have involved said humanoids engaging in stereotypical repairs to their craft or taking samples, that there’s always a belt with a button that gets pressed to interfere with the witness in some way and/or a wand-like instrument and that the humanoids and their craft have evolved along side our own concept of futuristic machinery eg from lumbering ’airships‘ with propellers and bright spotlights to the hypersonic ‘tic-tac‘.

If you look back at the reported ‘alien spacecraft‘ from the 50s and 60s they are now almost hilariously outdated, especially the instrument panels (not a touch screen in sight but rather it was all levers and dials according to witnesses).

WeirdExeter, you have made a good point.

How did we go from the clunky, metal, nuts and bolts UFOs of the 1800s to today’s modern, sleek UFOs?

There have been reports of UFOs morphing in other shapes such as an airplane to the classic saucer.

This is one of the many mysteries about UFOs?

There's no real mystery- we see what we expect to see. The people of the 40s and 50s couldn't imagine touch screens because they'd never seen them. In reality, advanced tech would probably involve some kind of brain-machine interface, and there would be nothing physical to see at all.

WeirdExeter, you have made a good point.

How did we go from the clunky, metal, nuts and bolts UFOs of the 1800s to today’s modern, sleek UFOs?

There have been reports of UFOs morphing in other shapes such as an airplane to the classic saucer.

This is one of the many mysteries about UFOs?
This is precisely why the ETH doesn't hold water. Their occupants can appear in any form they like -- fairies, gnomes, aliens, etc. And the craft either be picked up on radar or not as they please. Maybe Jung was right with his collective unconscious approach, or maybe Vallee with his Magonia concept. Or maybe our brains aren't up to puzzling it out yet. But I do think the correlations noted between UFO landings and fault lines are worth studying.

That is another piece of the puzzle, fault lines earthquakes, and volcanos.

UFOs are reported either before or after these events took place.

In the western U.S. we have the Yellowstone Caldera that is over due, and in the east we have the over due New Madrid fault that in 1811 that made the Mississippi River run backwards.

Both of these would wipe out chunks of the U.S.

But did UFOs help build the Pyramids by the described alien looking Imhotep who looked nothing like an Egyptian?

No fire or carbon traces have every been found in the pyramids, so what provided their light on the inside.

A real mystery?

In the western U.S. we have the Yellowstone Caldera that is over due, and in the east we have the over due New Madrid fault that in 1811 that made the Mississippi River run backwards.

But did UFOs help build the Pyramids by the described alien looking Imhotep who looked nothing like an Egyptian?

No fire or carbon traces have every been found in the pyramids, so what provided their light on the inside.

A real mystery?
I don't think aliens helped build the pyramids, but the connections between fault lines, ancient structures, and various strange phenomena are fairly clear.

A real mystery?

1. UFOs are reported either before or after these events took place.

Apart from the event, everything happens before or after.

2. But did UFOs help build the Pyramids by the described alien looking Imhotep who looked nothing like an Egyptian?

I haven’t seen his passport photo. These would be stylised artistic depictions I’m guessing. IIRC, Akhenaten bucked the trend and insisted on a different style to his statues and busts.

3. No fire or carbon traces have every been found in the pyramids, so what provided their light on the inside.

Mirrors reflecting the sun?

Back