• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
I have heard many reports from US Fighter pilots of seeing round objects which are like large see-through beachballs but have a cube inside. They remain motionless at a set altitude defying winds ect but with no means of propulsion.
Yes, they say that, but all the published photographs turn out to be escaped mylar toy balloons. Balloons with pictures of Batman on, or with the words "The Tassel is worth the hassle" printed on them.
hassle.png

Yes, the planes have better radar now, but the pilots still can't tell what they are looking at in the fraction of a second that they swoop past these objects. I expect at least one of these recent incidents will be a harmless civilian balloon, and possibly all of them.

White House spokesman claims we have changed our filters and now being interested in objects that we in the past did not care about.

White House claims last three objects completely different from original Chinese balloon and needs to be separated out.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says his opinion is that there is a connected pattern and is concerning.

Yes, they say that, but all the published photographs turn out to be escaped mylar toy balloons. Balloons with pictures of Batman on, or with the words "The Tassel is worth the hassle" printed on them.
View attachment 63354
Yes, the planes have better radar now, but the pilots still can't tell what they are looking at in the fraction of a second that they swoop past these objects. I expect at least one of these recent incidents will be a harmless civilian balloon, and possibly all of them.
If they are using missiles worth thousands of dollars to destroy balloons like that, I'm guessing there isn't going to be much in the way of debris to recover! And it will mean there will be a lot of very red faces in due course.

China communicated to NATO Secretary General Stolenberg that China was just as mystified over the last three objects as everyone else.

China claims that the last three objects were different and China had nothing to do with them.

China communicated to NATO Secretary General Stolenberg that China was just as mystified over the last three objects as everyone else.

China claims that the last three objects were different and China had nothing to do with them.
North Korea?

White House announces interagency team to address 'unidentified aerial objects'.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/wh...nteragency-team-address-objects-sky-rcna70416

Umm, did they fire the first #UAP team, then? Obviously, they haven't done their job. https://science.nasa.gov/uap
I was just informed by a person-who-says-he-knows-someone-in-the-know that the previous UAP team only has $100K and is looking at existing data sets, not new information. As my old boss used to say, you can't turn a battleship on a dime. So, government response to public concern is usually... clumsy, slow, and hard to watch.

The White House briefing today went out of their way to stress there is no extraterrestrial involved.

The White House claims we are looking at weather balloons only.

For me it seems the White House is not completely honest.

The Chinese government claim a great many things, a great many of which are untrue.

These balloons may or may not be of Chinese origin, but they are hugely more likely to have come from there than from space.

Long story, short. In the mid 80s I was involved in the launch of a very large US Air Force research balloon from Holloman AFB in New Mexico. Plan was it would float east and rise to 100k ft over White Sands. There it would pick up the jet which flows west there and return back towards Holloman making measurements as it went. Finally it would parachute the instrument package back to earth near where it took off and deflate and land.

There was an accident during launching and the payload was damaged. Radio contact was lost and the backup timer was also knocked out. Balloon headed southwest towards the Mexican border. Panic ensued and calls were made to Air Force officials, the State Department, and the State Police in NM and AZ.

If it looked like it would cross into Mexico, the Mexican government would have to be officially notified by the USA government. It was decided that shooting it down was not an option because bullets would not be effective and would pose a danger to those on the ground. Missiles were not considered.

It turned north and overflew Tucson about an hour before dawn and sparked some UFO reports. Sinking down it encountered the low altitude easterly winds and flew back over Tucson. This time the police got 100s of calls. Finally crashed in a forest east of the city.

Good times! Having flashbacks this week.

Michigan object was said to be "octagonal with strings attached". The pilot missed with his first missile which went on to detonate in an unknown location. It was downed with the second missile. So that's about £650,000 worth of missiles for what could be a party/gender reveal balloon gone astray.

View attachment 63354
I'm with you on previous sightings and I'm sure these will have mundane explanations too. I just can't shake the conviction in one pilots voice who described the beachball with a cube inside, maintaining position against a very strong headwind. He passed it a few times and others have described the same objects although none have been photographed.

Is it just a flap, getting caught up in the Tic-tac wave? I also don't know why the military would even bother to tell us if they shot down a few small balloons. Wouldn't they want to keep it quiet until they knew what they were shooting at? Are we going to get a modern Roswell image of an army captain holding up the shreds of a weather balloon?

It's fun to say the least.

Yesterdays (Feb 13th) episode of The News Agents podcast was good on this (assuming you believe the MSM).

Essentially NORAD wasn't tracking these kinds of objects until the first incident last week, but now they've enhanced the filter, as it were, so more are being revealed.

The high likelihood is that they're Chinese, but America doesn't want to state that until they've recovered the objects and have proof, thus preventing the Chinese from being able to lord it over the Americans if it turns out to be a party balloon.

And the reason the Chinese are using balloons...?
Precisely because the tech in the west had stopped looking for those old ways of intelligence gathering.

Kinda puts me in mind of the continued existence of the few numbers stations still broadcasting, in our very digital world.

I just can't shake the conviction in one pilots voice who described the beachball with a cube inside, maintaining position against a very strong headwind. He passed it a few times and others have described the same objects although none have been photographed.
I haven't seen this interview; do you have a link?
Both Ryan Graves and David Fravor have repeated this story at second hand, but I haven't found a first-person account yet.

I also have doubts that the pilot of a plane flying at hundreds of miles an hour would be able to gauge the local windspeed and the exact position of a balloon-like object thousands of feet above the sea. Too many variables.

Last edited:
If only we had some previous historical event in which the US had debris which they were saying was a weather balloon, by which we could measure the present day news of a 'UFO' coming down......if only.....
1676373628589.png

Back