• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. azuredoor

The evil lodge

This happened to me a few months ago and I just thought I would share it with all you forteans. I was on my motorbike and I came to a junction in my town (no names, too paranoid :lol: ) I was idling at the junction waiting to turn left and there were some cars in front of me and some behind...
  2. azuredoor

Coincidences

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/25/world ... re.html?em
  3. azuredoor

Recent UFO sightings over North Lincolnshire and East Yorks?

A hell of a lot of black triangle reports are actually the NOSS triplet in formation, and another load are of 'black' projects, some we already know about and that involve triangular craft. I wouldn't put too much emphasis on a lack of sound as they are very good at making very quiet engines...
  4. azuredoor

The Little Rissington Incident

Actually I cant find that one! I have another one about the Farnborough UFO that is presented by the composite being known as David Clarke And The Andy Roberts unit. They say it is the number2 best sighting, http://www.forteantimes.com/strangedays ... p_ten.html but I wont upload that obviously...
  5. azuredoor

The Little Rissington Incident

It was on TV and I still have the recording, so like a lot of great cases, its just that noone pays any attention and even if they did pay attention, they forget. Look at the British press for example, it's almost like looking into a pond of Koi carp. I was going to upload the show but I see...
  6. azuredoor

UFO observed from airliner (IHTM)

Please post when you get round to it, I know it can be hard but it will help other people who might have had similar experiences.
  7. azuredoor

Why full disclosure is so difficult for governments to do

It's not possible to propel objects like spacecraft through space faster than the speed of light because that would require infinite energy so forget about that, but consider these things that might lead to a solution for the interstellar transport problem. 1) 'Spooky action at a distance'...
  8. azuredoor

Google Logo Mystery

Wonder why they didn't have a special logo for world peace day, seems that they were more concerned with wars, wars of worlds, bit paranoid eh? :lol:
  9. azuredoor

UFO observed from airliner (IHTM)

Lol the Oz factor strikes again
  10. azuredoor

I would love to get into a discussion about faster than light travel but I don't think rynner2 would like it :lol:
  11. azuredoor

Trepanning & Trepanation

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8263856.stm
  12. azuredoor

The UK's X-Files: MOD Files / Condign Report / Etc.

There's no flap, just a change in the political atmosphere.
  13. azuredoor

Google Logo Mystery

The 'special' UFO logo for today did not appear on the main .com domain, only in certain countries, UK, Germany, Japan, Russia, Finland etc. But strangely not in France, Ireland, Czech republic etc. Bit odd if they were so excited about HG wells' birthday, you'd think it would have at least...
  14. azuredoor

I think that they are ultra totalitarians in that they think they know better than us, in the same way that an anthropologist looks at pygmies. But they dont want us to have a society that we dont like and I believe that they are prodding us gently, rather than the HG Wells scenario. In some...
  15. azuredoor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY--_tfeIrk Pay attention
  16. azuredoor

Yes a rather lopsided meeting of minds! I think that it is undeniable that the phenomenon has features which fit right into popular culture at the time, but that is more to do with the 'noise' level (the 95% of explicable sightings) that comes with UFOlogy, the false and mistaken reports...
  17. azuredoor

Not sure if that is a reply to me cavey as I didn't really refer to any phenomenon apart from the phenomenon of reason that appears in the minds of homo sapiens but in reference to the 'phenomenon', it adapts to us and we adapt to it, so both :lol:
  18. azuredoor

Well bees overproduce honey so it doesn't matter that the apiculturist takes some for himself, but my reasoning is this, greater technology and greater power means bigger and more deadly weapons. We are already able to quite easily destroy the Earth in an afternoon, and it's been like that for...
  19. azuredoor

O well if we have to go back on topic. My 2p is that governments know more than they let on, but they don't have enough information to disclose anything other than to say there is some weird shit going on. Unfortunately some of this weird shit is deeply disturbing and implies that we are at...
  20. azuredoor

Unprotected in space? No most organisms will succumb to the radiation, but I was talking about things which are encased. Is 45 million yrs long enough to get to the next star do you think? http://calpolynews.calpoly.edu/magazine ... t-ale.html
  21. azuredoor

Google Logo Mystery

Looks like something exciting (well prob only if you like computers) is going to happen on the 21st September. HG Wells, born 21st September. Zero wing released 21st september. Also the fact that's a Monday, the usual day for announcing some company related business
  22. azuredoor

I think the panspermia theory is becoming more and more likely as we are finding out that many bacteria, spores and even creatures (water bears) have no problem surviving space journeys. We know this because we have gone into space and done experiments. The final proof of panspermia will come...
  23. azuredoor

Lol, I'm sure they didn't use this one though :shock:
  24. azuredoor

Maybe it's difficult because the governments are aliens :lol:
  25. azuredoor

Gravity: What Is It?

Yes you are absolutely right, Einstein's theory of space time does not envisage gravitons and relies only on the geometry in 4 dimensions. One of the great problems of our time is to join quantum theory with relativity theory. Gravitons might not exist but quantum theory predicts them. If the...
  26. azuredoor

UFO Or Pterodactyl Over Argentinian Lake?

Bit of a nasty crack in the windscreen of the car lol A couple more pix and original story here, http://www.diariosanrafael.com.ar/35034
  27. azuredoor

UFO Portal Opens on Glastonbury ToR?

Could well be the same person :lol:
  28. azuredoor

UFOs & Ufology In China

They were looking to solve a mystery tho, http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg2 ... ddity.html I'm sure with all of them watching the sun at the same time they will be able to figure out what it was they saw and couldn't explain.
  29. azuredoor

UFOs & Ufology In China

As others have mentioned, two stories have been merged into one (chinese whispers eh?) Apparently the observatory saw something unusual near the sun during the total eclipse. Then this story has been taken and merged with an old clip of a mylar balloon drifting around.
  30. azuredoor

Maybe he was there for Pentagram night?
  31. azuredoor

Google Logo Mystery

But surely Zero Wing was released on the 21st of September?
  32. azuredoor

Google Logo Mystery

It's the mystery of increasing Outages http://www.wired.com/epicenter/2009/08/ ... t-outages/
  33. azuredoor

Celebrities & Saucers

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/191402/robbie-williams-i-came-face-to-face-with-a-ufo.html Anyone know who the girl was??
  34. azuredoor

I happen to believe the image is real because I am an amateur photographer and I take pictures of white blobs all the time. I also believe that the original witness is telling the truth and is the victim of an optical illusion because I have seen similar illusions. Calling the thread, 'UFO...
  35. azuredoor

Re: Tor Portal Maybe his eyes were attuned to seeing the light part of the cow but not the dark part? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlZ1m_IdN6o
  36. azuredoor

Looks like there may be two portals, one of them seems to be very small, perhaps it's some kind of people (portal, freudian slip) just beginning to form? *Sorted Rynner*
  37. azuredoor

Another portal??
  38. azuredoor

Re: Glaston Tor Basically this is the explanation, it's something white, something mundane and white. Why out of all the white objects in the world would you say it is a UFO portal? Why not a white cows arse? You are far far more likely to see a white cows arse on the Tor than a portal to...
  39. azuredoor

It's either a druid or a white cow's arse.
  40. azuredoor

For some bizarre reason

Well I just called it tea but what it actually is is a transporter which transports the pre-masticated tea directly into the upper stomach. Not my cup of tea anyway
  41. azuredoor

For some bizarre reason

If I was an alien I would make sure my craft had a self destruct mechanism that would cause the craft to evaporate into thin air in the event of a crash. Not that that would happen anyway as the craft would be designed with so many redundant systems and would probably be self healing too. Even...
  42. azuredoor

Britain's X Files

Lol well spotted. The earlier MOD files, the ones released under the 30 year rule had names and addresses. Not surprisingly I found that some people still lived in the same places
  43. azuredoor

UFO photograph experiment (pic)

A ok, was thinkin you saw one of those thar jerky 'uns!
  44. azuredoor

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Classic Oz factor
  45. azuredoor

UFO photograph experiment (pic)

?? What does that mean :lol: Tell us more!
  46. azuredoor

Britain's X Files

MOD August 2009 disclosure Finally finished skimming over the files, this is the largest batch I think they have released so far. Just a few initial thoughts. 1) Just like previous disclosures noone in the mainstream media has actually bothered to read the files and have merely carried the...
  47. azuredoor

The Toy Saxophone

If it was my toy sax I would find a crossroads and bury it there :lol:
  48. azuredoor

Trepanning & Trepanation

RE: Amanda Fielding She did an interview recently, beckleyfoundation.org/mp3/Be ... eimers.mp3 Link is dead. The mp3 audio interview can be accessed via the Wayback Machine: https://web.archive.org/web/20100706153803/http://www.beckleyfoundation.org/mp3/Beckley_Altzeimers.mp3
  49. azuredoor

Wokingham UFOs

A sentence of many oxymorons The society has been in the news recently plugging its skywatch. I dread to think how many fantastic reports will come from the meeting. Maybe they are drumming up some interest about it. The movement in a close group is easy to explain, they were tied...
  50. azuredoor

Cambridgeshire 'UFOs'

Chinese lantern :lol: But seriously I have seen balloons doing the most unbelievable manoeuvres, right angled turns followed by straight upwards etc.
Back