• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
The really funny thing is, I do that with my head alot to click my neck lol

Yep - great work. As you are helping with avatars feel free to make use of this thread (no need to start a separate one for now).

Where did you get your avatar Emps? And are you related to Anome_?

cassandra78 said:
Where did you get your avatar Emps? And are you related to Anome_?

We could be mistaken for cousins I'm sure.

I did make a South Park one too (as well as a Lego one and a Super Hero one - the latter is pretty cool) but the avatar was made using My Emo. I think the original generator went to the wall a while back but can be found here:

www.myemo.cjb.net

Cool link, Emps :yeay: When I fed myself through the generator, I came out looking not half-bad... :shock:

WhistlingJack said:
Cool link, Emps :yeay: When I fed myself through the generator, I came out looking not half-bad... :shock:

Post your face then! :D

:D thanks!

i love the emo one too...i have a few more online avatar making links...

:: VIDU avatars

:: Create-Your-Own Avatar - same as emo one.

:: tekteks GAIA Online dream avatar creator

:: eLouai doll makers

:: Abi-station avatar creator

:: girls inc. avatar creator

:: southpark studio v1
:: southpark studios V2 (i got some weird popup spam from this site...careful!)
:: some very cool pre-made avatars by the same guys.

frank from donnie darko, chucky, yellow bastard from sin city etc. i translated the german copyright info online for this page to read:
Looking at is not permitted, but grasp! Should be named: I painted these figures only for the people, whose name stands drunter, and only that may use the pictures. Therefore thinks not at all first of the swiping.
LoL...ok, so no swiping!...me thinks!

i can turn any screen caps you make into avatars and even animate them if you grab 2-3 different captures.

if anyone knows of any more cool avatar character creators, please list them here too.

:)

Frobush said:
WhistlingJack said:

Post your face then! :D

Me.jpg

What's up with the FTMB's avatar feature?
It's been flaky for ages, with my avatar dropping in and out of existence all over the shop.
I've had a look in my profile, and have found that uploading a bitmap is no longer possible - I have to have it hosted externally or not at all.
This didn't used to be a problem for me, but now I have no website, I can't host it anywhere... unless anybody can suggest an alternative?

That's what I've ended up doing, it turns out to be no effort in the end. And now I've got a guardian cow!

H_James said:
That's what I've ended up doing, it turns out to be no effort in the end. And now I've got a guardian cow!

And a quite splendid guardian cow at that!!

Thanks, all. I'll look into it.

No, mine works on certain PC's and not on others [as of recently].Not able to see it at work but at home on PC and Laptop...

Dingo667 said:
No, mine works on certain PC's and not on others [as of recently].Not able to see it at work but at home on PC and Laptop...
Avatars aren't visible unless you're logged in. Could that be it?

Also the settings on some work place and comunal pcs esrew the showing of jpg, gif and bmp files in websurfing might be a reson they don't always appear. It'll be under an option in the internet optionsy bit if i recal corectly.

I have a small avatar in My Pictures that I use on another forum. How do I put this one on here? I'm not a new kid on the computer, just can't figure this one out?

You'll need to host it from a server, rather than your own PC, and link to it from there. Imagevenue and Photobucket are popular choices, though there are others. You may even use one of these already, but if not, their basic services are usually free.

Oh, and keep your head down - I suspect one of those Mods might swoop down and carry this thread to "Web Site Issues" any minute now!

PS Me and Frobush are twins, you know - we even think alike now.

PPS He's the evil one.

Back