• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Miscellaneous Ghost Photos & Videos

If you watch carefully the camera switches right of the noose you'll see what looks like a figure move out of sight.

Slowing it down on youtube to 0.25 it actually looks like the movement is due to an entrance to the right, there seems to be daylight shining.

No ghost.

I don't know but it looks like it's carrying one of those dog poop bags to me .. under the right elbow .. and is also hanging tough in a buffalo stance ..

burkhaghost.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a new one he posted Dec. 1. This one is very creepy. Action (well, noises, actually), starts at about 12 minutes in, unless you are interested in a flashlight review, as well.
Brrrr...

It doesn't freak me out at all. It sounds to me like what it most likely is - a recording of someone whispering, reversed and added to the video soundtrack with a bit of added hiss and distortion. Matey records footage of himself down the mine apparently 'reacting' to the sounds and promptly leaving. Then gets home and adds the recording to the video.

Going into any confined space like this on your own and without appropriate equipment is verging on suicidal.

It's a goth from the back.

Ha- my first thought exactly.

I reckon it's just someone with dark hair and a dark coat. Carrying a plastic bag.

Alternatively of course it could be the 500 year old ghost of a dead woman. With dark hair and a dark coat.

Carrying a plastic bag.

As it stands I actually believe it's fairly likely that there are echos of the dead all around us, at the very least in our heads and no less "real" because of that. I just don't think they mope around aimlessly on bridges.

Last edited:
That one appears to be both dead and alive.

That photo is someone in an anorak. You can see the poppers on the front. For goodness sake.

That photo is someone in an anorak. You can see the poppers on the front. For goodness sake.

That's kind if what I assumed when I first looked at it too: it looks very much to me like someone in an anorak, hood up, with their right arm crooked (and possibly with a tote bag or plastic shopping bag looped over their elbow), and their hand raised to their face - as if speaking on the phone, or possibly taking a photograph.

I also think the dynamic of the group of people in the photograph looks very much like you'd find in a group of three walking together who have been temporarily broken up by one of them being distracted by a phonecall.

I wouldn't swear to any of that in a court of law - but I think it's as good an explanation as the one offered.

...The hall is reputedly haunted by the ghost of a Spanish woman who mysteriously disappeared there back in the 16th century.

No further information on the circumstances of the disappearance have been posted - making it all the more mysterious...

Posted? So, another vague filler story harvested from social media, with maybe a quick visit to Wiki to add a bit of meat.

This video looks okay so far .. NSFW bad language in the last clip

Last edited:
This person has managed to round up the least convincing ghost videos I've ever seen .. I've got to about number 11 (out of 20) so far and have seen at least 5 Sadakos so far ... prepubescent girl in stained white dress with long black hair combed over her face .....

image.jpeg

This photo was taken at Abbeydale Picture House - Sheffield in 2006.
The image of a lady can be seen in the mirror.
I'm not sure it's paranormal but it's odd.

Back