• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Miscellaneous Ghost Photos & Videos

Looks like another item of clothing on the couch to me. There is something there all the way through but lighting changes and the switch to colour enhance s it. Looks more like a scottie than a cat I have to say.

It looks real to me. I know, I know. It doesn't take much to fool me.

I had an amazing experience once. It involved a miniature yorkie that I rescued and cared for for 5 years before she died. I have told or shared the experience with a few people and I was unable to do the story/experience justice. It seems to lose something in translation.

I heard our cat making the distinctive eating out of the bowl upstairs sound after she had left us. I thought it was her brother who was still with us until I remembered he was asleep downstairs. I didn’t go in that room, I wonder if I’d have seen anything if I did. Mind you it was nice to know she was still about, she left us so suddenly.

In this picture, there is no light on. I’m guessing that this is night vision which mutes colours and shadows.
1592988232318.jpeg

Instead of the ‘cat’, look at the pile of clothes on the back of the sofa to the left. Equally washed out but will later be shown as black in more normal lighting conditions.
————————
Light on. See how the washed out objects are now more clearly defined. The dark clothes on the back of the sofa now register more clearly and so does the ‘cat’.

1592988389533.jpeg

...so whatever it is was there all the time. And it’s highly unlikely to be a ghost cat Imo.

Not saying this was done in the cat ghost vid. But very interesting.

I enjoyed that cheers .. I'm not a hacker myself (do they still prefer to be called phreakers these days?) but I used to go raving with one in the mid 90's .. that part in your video link where he's explaining that his machine is scanning for thousands of possibilities for the password a second reminds me of the days of 'The Blue Wave' and the 'The Wall', underground hacker web groups in the mid 90's .. to get to the point, to be allowed to join, they'd give you only 2 or 3 digits of a long code to contact them as a test .. so you had to know about 'war dialers'.. they'd help you out and provide proof that you knew what you were doing instead of just being a fan of the film War Games with that Mathew Broderick ..

Hi, I thought I'd share an unusual photo I took in the cloisters around Canterbury Cathedral a few years ago. It was a stormy autumn afternoon and not many people were around when I took it, along with many other photos of the grounds. A couple of years later i was playing around with brightness and contrast etc and this popped up on one of the pictures (highlighted by red oval)

It'll be interesting to hear your thoughts on it, many thanks :)

Attachments

• canterburyzoomed1.png
    canterburyzoomed1.png
    206.9 KB · Views: 98
Sorry, picture is very grainy, so I can't really see much.

Hi, I thought I'd share an unusual photo I took in the cloisters around Canterbury Cathedral a few years ago. It was a stormy autumn afternoon and not many people were around when I took it, along with many other photos of the grounds. A couple of years later i was playing around with brightness and contrast etc and this popped up on one of the pictures (highlighted by red oval)

It'll be interesting to hear your thoughts on it, many thanks :)
I can see what looks like a man's face.

What on earth is going on there - ghost hunting with firearms?
Police operation of some sort, with cameras. Body cameras for police are basically standard issue now at least in the US. I wouldn't be surprised if there are also gun mounted cameras.

Clearly, her bum is haunted.

Mysterious face appears on mum's bum during day out at the beach sparking ghost fears

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/mysterious-face-appears-mums-bum-22358202
A paranormal team has now investigated her bum, here are the results:

Multiple evp recorders captured a variety of unexpected sounds. "pffft" being the most common, with "toot" being second. These were often audible to the team.
The haunt doesn't seem the be restricted to one place, it has also been reportedly seen at the local pub and market.
A male member of the team reported being almost uncontrollably aroused while at the location.
Unlike some investigations, no one was scratched, though one team member reported being softly touched.
Several investigators reported unusual smells, often with a sulfurous component. These would generally occur after the recorders would capture unexpected sounds. The team's religious expert is concerned about the sulferous smell, believing that this is an indicator of demonic infestation.

Multiple evp recorders captured a variety of unexpected sounds. "pffft" being the most common, with "toot" being second. These were often audible to the team.
The haunt doesn't seem the be restricted to one place, it has also been reportedly seen at the local pub and market.
A male member of the team reported being almost uncontrollably aroused while at the location.
Unlike some investigations, no one was scratched, though one team member reported being softly touched.
Several investigators reported unusual smells, often with a sulfurous component. These would generally occur after the recorders would capture unexpected sounds. The team's religious expert is concerned about the sulferous smell, believing that this is an indicator of demonic infestation.
A second paranormal team has decided it is a case of asstral projection.

Ha ha brilliant Kamalktk a good laugh is the best start to the day :) Wonder when most haunted will be investigating
Stuart was that you Karl!! Yeah for gawds sake don’t strike a match

Yes, I read about that case in the journal Fartian Times.

An old lady recorded in a cemetery.

Christ this is why I hate modern ghost hunters. If this was real go up to the old woman and find out if she is alright. The little face was obviously something being handled by someone behind the door. It looked like someone pushed a doll, toy, or something out and then drew it back. That's not how an animal/person/demon-monster moves.

If it is real then why are you ghost hunting if you are too terrified actually get up close to phenomena? Why because to continue the ruse you'd have to make the women vanish and he didn't have the knowhow to CGI it.

Christ this is why I hate modern ghost hunters. If this was real go up to the old woman and find out if she is alright. The little face was obviously something being handled by someone behind the door. It looked like someone pushed a doll, toy, or something out and then drew it back. That's not how an animal/person/demon-monster moves.

If it is real then why are you ghost hunting if you are too terrified actually get up close to phenomena? Why because to continue the ruse you'd have to make the women vanish and he didn't have the knowhow to CGI it.

I watched that whole video on FrankoTV when it first aired. I feel the same way about it that you do Naughty-Felid and yet when I watched that particular video, I have to say that I don't blame him. It was as creepy as creepy gets He (Frank) does 99% of his videos alone. He rarely has anyone working with him.

There is this person on youtube by the name of Rick ESO who is making himself known for debunking a lot of these ghost hunting videos. He will even take you step by step and show you how they faked it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfF_I7DiIM8yv3TEzx9zDdw

But....he reviewed FrankoTV and to my surprise, he thinks that Frank is ligit.

The comments are pretty positive about his channel as well. Only time will tell I suppose because there was a few times while watching his videos I thought, "Fake." :dunno:

I watched that whole video on FrankoTV when it first aired. I feel the same way about it that you do Naughty-Felid and yet when I watched that particular video, I have to say that I don't blame him. It was as creepy as creepy gets He (Frank) does 99% of his videos alone. He rarely has anyone working with him.

There is this person on youtube by the name of Rick ESO who is making himself known for debunking a lot of these ghost hunting videos. He will even take you step by step and show you how they faked it.

The comments are pretty positive about his channel as well. Only time will tell I suppose because there was a few times while watching his videos I thought, "Fake." :dunno:

I don't agree if I see anyone I think is in distress or doing something odd I reckon you go and find out - that's what we should all do as humans.

I mean you see an old woman in the middle of the night sitting in a graveyard and run away as she might be a ghost?? - really???

If you are a ghost hunter you go and find out. The small face thing is someone pushing a toy out and then back again.

I see he's now making videos together with Omar Gosh. I suspect Omar Gosh fakes a lot of his videos.

I see he's now making videos together with Omar Gosh. I suspect Omar Gosh fakes a lot of his videos.

This is one of the comments below the review regarding that...

Hi Rick, yeah I quite like Frank. As you say he has made some amazing videos and really puts in the hard work with his explorations eg walking for miles in bushland ! Lately he has been targeting abandoned hospitals, jails etc and I find that even better ! I like that he constantly tries to debunk himself BUT WTF he teamed up with Omar recently - Why Frank Why ??

Rick ESO

Rick ESO
2 days ago

umh probably cause omar has 3m subs and franko could steal them with his amazing content? just a guess :p

There’s this. It’s too good I don’t believe it...

Neither do I. I'm not sure it's particularly good, either.

Just before the bottle topples and slides off the worktop something clearly rises into view and is just visible catching the light at the edge of the surface, only to disappear just after the bottle does. Also at -0.44 something again breaks out above the line of the worktop, a separate breach occuring further down the top (nearer the white bowl) a couple of seconds later.

That's not suspicious at all.

She's so shocked by the clearly possessed bottle that she steps back, looks a bit scared - then turns around and puts her headphones in. Thereby not only turning her back on a threat, but also deafening herself to it - which is of course completely natural in such situations. Not at all.

I'm thinking that the lampshade and kitchen roll could be done with a blower of some sort. This could also be used to open the book, but I'm not sure how you'd do that without riffling the roll of kitchen paper.

Also, a classic tell with many videos of this sort - every unfixed object that moves, either moves from, or in the direction of, areas obscured from the camera's view.

And the actual 'ghost'!? Presumably a dead Rentokill operative.

Last edited:
Back