• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Miscellaneous Ghost Photos & Videos

Looks fake to me for the reasons summarised by brother Spookdaddy above.

As an aside, isn't it weird that - even assuming that these are genuine manifestations by otherworldly entities - they're always so pathetically trivial? I'm reminded of an anecdote I heard on the telly many years ago, source unremembered:

The infant Uri Geller is seated in his back garden in Israel, playing.

He looks up to see a glowing, mile-wide spacecraft descending towards him on iridescent force beams.

A hatch in its side opens, and two 50' high godlike creatures descend on a stream of radiance to stand before him. They speak:

Alien: "Uri Geller! We have travelled for ten million of your Earth years from the planet Zznurf in the Fhtaaagn Galaxy to give you - Uri Geller! - the power to bend spoons without touching them!"

Young Uri, after a pause to consider: "Err...cheers?"

Later, aboard the spacecraft on the return journey:

Alien 1 to Alien 2; "Well, he seemed pleased..."

maximus otter

Neither do I. I'm not sure it's particularly good, either.

Just before the bottle topples and slides off the worktop something clearly rises into view and is just visible catching the light at the edge of the surface, only to disappear just after the bottle does. Also at -0.44 something again breaks out above the line of the worktop, a separate breach occuring further down the top (nearer the white bowl) a couple of seconds later.

That's not suspicious at all.

She's so shocked by the clearly possessed bottle that she steps back, looks a bit scared - then turns around and puts her headphones in. Thereby not only turning her back on a threat, but also deafening herself to it - which is of course completely natural in such situations. Not at all.

I'm thinking that the lampshade and kitchen roll could be done with a blower of some sort. This could also be used to open the book, but I'm not sure how you'd do that without riffling the roll of kitchen paper.

Also, a classic tell with many videos of this sort - every unfixed object that moves, either moves from, or in the direction of, areas obscured from the camera's view.

And the actual 'ghost'!? Presumably a dead Rentokill operative.
Also, she's washing vigorously at the sink and there's nothing to wash. Honestly, any regular person, the paper towels go, she's out of there. The behavior is blonde-in-a-horror-movie behavior. I think the ghost is wearing a hazmat outfit.

Last edited:
The first two vids in this Nuke's Top 5 link are more interesting .. in the first video of the Japanese school room, I noticed that at the same time as the video commentator says ".. the girl outside the class room window .." (1:32), we see a student wearing a paper face mask jerk her head in the direction of the 'ghost' ..

Last edited:
The first two vids in this Nuke's Top 5 link are more interesting
The one of the guy videoing his bathroom is funny. The bucket is only shown in the middle of the floor with the storyteller telling us that it wasn't there before. And the toilet lid is neither up nor down, but in an odd position, making me question why.

The one of the guy videoing his bathroom is funny. The bucket is only shown in the middle of the floor with the storyteller telling us that it wasn't there before. And the toilet lid is neither up nor down, but in an odd position, making me question why.
Without re watching that clip, I think the bucket was shown on the bathroom floor and then later shown further across the line and out of the bathroom. I didn't spot the toilet lid but we've got one that does that in our house by design .. it sort of slowly lowers itself, I've no idea why except that inventors were trying to eliminate falling toilet lids banging?

If I was making my way back from Beyond the Veil, I'd not be arsed about messing with artfully placed lightweight objects like kitchen roll and empty water bottles. (guessing the blower didn't work on a full one).

This stuff never makes sense to me.

There’s an excellent clip from BBC ghosts with one of them trying to knock a cup off. I can’t upload the clip and YouTube keeps swallowing it.

There’s an excellent clip from BBC ghosts with one of them trying to knock a cup off. I can’t upload the clip and YouTube keeps swallowing it.
Here have a still. This side of the link said it was block because it’s BBC content, it would be nice if YouTube had told me that’s why it kept going. They’ll probably come and arrest me now. I’d have shared the official clip if it was out there. How is there not a clip of them haunting?

Attachments

• 6DD2CD6E-772F-42D4-85A4-B6B1CB8ABC01.png
    6DD2CD6E-772F-42D4-85A4-B6B1CB8ABC01.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 41
Hi, I thought I'd share an unusual photo I took in the cloisters around Canterbury Cathedral a few years ago. It was a stormy autumn afternoon and not many people were around when I took it, along with many other photos of the grounds. A couple of years later i was playing around with brightness and contrast etc and this popped up on one of the pictures (highlighted by red oval)

It'll be interesting to hear your thoughts on it, many thanks :)
I believe it's an ghostly image of a Jack Russell type dog, sitting in the doorway just like this...
Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
If I was making my way back from Beyond the Veil, I'd not be arsed about messing with artfully placed lightweight objects like kitchen roll and empty water bottles. (guessing the blower didn't work on a full one).

This stuff never makes sense to me.
I think anyone experiencing such so-called 'phenomena' happening in their kitchen while they were washing dishes or whatever would not just upright the objects that are supposedly being moved, or knocked off in the immediate area with such non-concern as this lady is showing. In reality, one object may be accidental, but two or more items going a-wall would certainly spook most people, and they would definitely not be hanging around like this.

I think anyone experiencing such so-called 'phenomena' happening in their kitchen while they were washing dishes or whatever would not just upright the objects that are supposedly being moved, or knocked off in the immediate area with such non-concern as this lady is showing. In reality, one object may be accidental, but two or more items going a-wall would certainly spook most people, and they would definitely not be hanging around like this.
Yes, and I'm not sure I'd turn my back on it and use earbuds, once it had happened. Human nature tells you to get the hell outta there. NO amount of imaginary washing up would keep me in that kitchen and with my back to Table Ghost.

Total rubbish why is her husband/partner walking around the kitchen in the funny clothes.
Second series of ghosts i hope so :bthumbup:

That really is feeble. Why is the "ghost" wearing a hazmat suit? And anyone knows spooky objects don't move in straight lines (as if mysteriously pulled by a piece of string), they do weird corners in the air. And no-one would react to a chair moving by just standing there (ironically, like a lemon). You're so right, Bad Bungle. Less is More.
F. Must try harder.

No always Sid. I'm a 'hoverer' myself in situations when I'm quickly placed in any sudden dramatic situation, perhaps because of being an ex NHS worker, we try to make sense first of all before we react to something challenging as anyone here reading who's attended workplace first aid courses will remember .. it's 'history' of the immediate situation you have to focus on first to try to get a better understanding on how to safely proceed. A lemon flying out of a bowl and some kitchen roll unrolling .. she might have been calmly assessing it all.

Having said that, the hazmat suit stuff is laughable ..

No always Sid. I'm a 'hoverer' myself in situations when I'm quickly placed in any sudden dramatic situation, perhaps because of being an ex NHS worker, we try to make sense first of all before we react to something challenging as anyone here reading who's attended workplace first aid courses will remember .. it's 'history' of the immediate situation you have to focus on first to try to get a better understanding on how to safely proceed. A lemon flying out of a bowl and some kitchen roll unrolling .. she might have been calmly assessing it all.

You were needed when that teddy bear fell over oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh soooooooooooooooooooooo sloooooooooooooowly.

You were needed when that teddy bear fell over oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh soooooooooooooooooooooo sloooooooooooooowly.
Yeah? . YEAH? .. unlike your conception that wentohsoquickly. We've even got an emoji for that. Your Dad's the one on the left :wii:

I could also be classed as 'a hoverer' 'Swifty,' faced with curious, or highly questionable happenings, but I'd still sure be out-a-there after two rounds!

Back