• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. harlequin2005

Evidence For Ancient Atomic Warfare?

Quick post Difference between the Indian site as opposed to Hiroshima/Nagasaki... H/N were air strikes. The India description sounds like a very low altitiude burst/ground strike (look at the low level burst results form the Manhatten Project etc) In a ground strike, there as a lot more...
  2. harlequin2005

Mars Conspiracies

Methinks this 'thrad' is sufficient different :) I looked over the other one Ryn, and I think this fits just fine in 'conspiracy'... Discrete, but related... please feel free to link this one thru to yonder one. Otherwise, a pox on 'em all and all their works! 8¬)
  3. harlequin2005

Mars Conspiracies

Between travels to strange parts, I still get mails from Marshall... More intersting musings from my favorite conspiracy buff http://marshallmasters.com/Archive/July2002/nasa_mars1/nasa_mars1.htm Right, next stop Netherlands... wish me luck guys 8¬0
  4. harlequin2005

New Art Bell UFO Picture

C'est la vie Tin hats available in the foyer? 8¬)
  5. harlequin2005

New Art Bell UFO Picture

I'm certain I've seen this play before... 8¬)
  6. harlequin2005

Illuminati temple to replace WTC

For Masonic/Illuminanti symbolism, by the pantechnicon load, one only has to take a slow walk around Paris :) From La Defence to the Louvre is a huge open air temple, looking at the symbolism on the landmark monuments. 8¬)
  7. harlequin2005

ID Cards / Identification Cards

Don't forget persistent bed wetting beyond the age of 8 :) 8¬)
  8. harlequin2005

Life From Space? (Panspermia; Lithopanspermia)

Indeed it was. I felt the term 'clay based' was substantially correct, since the self replicating part of 'cell' ('organo-crytal' is probably more accurate in this case) production relies entirely on the clays crystaline abilities and water, not chemical replication as it does in wholly organic...
  9. harlequin2005

Cheque please!

Snopes is a US-centric site, which means, for it, the World is from the Pacific in the West to Atlantic in the East :) In the UK, it's still perfectly legal to cash a cow, large cardboard cheque or anthing else made out to a payee as long as the details are correct and the funds are there...
  10. harlequin2005

The clergy - what's the point?

And what does *that* say about the mind that creates them? 8¬)
  11. harlequin2005

An excellent point Ryn. And one that I, as so many who choose to 'demonise' the church, frequently choose to forget. The problem of small goods amid 'great' evils, I suppose. 8¬)
  12. harlequin2005

If it changes is it still Christianity? Some of the 'Christian' publications (available at a shop in the Elephant and Castle if memory serves) shows that certain sections of the 'Christian' community use the 'word' as justification of maintaining that the purpose of women is two fold...
  13. harlequin2005

I would suggest a perusal of the Pauline segments of the NT about the role of women in the 'accepted' terms of the Christian faith :) 8¬)
  14. harlequin2005

Very nicely put, and I agree with all you said save about scoffing, if, as it reads, you're applying it to this thread. Question, do such people need clergy under those circumstances? 8¬)
  15. harlequin2005

Earth Lights In Nepal 1929

This is a quoted report by Jim Corbett, a noted conservationist and hunter of man-eaters who is still revered in parts of India as a 'saint'. A trained observer, he hunted numerous man eaters, alone, at night, on foot, frequently being stalked by his target. The Corbett National Park in India is...
  16. harlequin2005

Pithy... and very redolent in places of the 'From Hell' letter. [b]8[/]¬)
  17. harlequin2005

Three men and a ghost

Experiment for you Carole. Put on a flat topped hat, stand in front of a mirror, close one eye, and lift your chin. Does the outline of the had now appear as it did or does it look convex? That is what has happened with the hat in the standee. In my (as yet unpublishable) picture playing the...
  18. harlequin2005

Oklahoma Federal Building Bombing

One comment This seems to me to be comparing oranges and apples. The way in which you demolish a building is controlled. The whole thing does not fall in the same way building that has been just plain blown up for maximum property damage. When you demolish a building, it tends to be staged...
  19. harlequin2005

Remote Viewing Experiments (How To; Conducted Online)

I agree that Zener's are dull. Problem with more interesting images is that things *may* begin to get interptrative... a picture of yachts seen ans an abstract of triangles for example. Hence simple pictures are less open to mis-perception. However the emotional part cannot be ignore. Cylla and...
  20. harlequin2005

Constitution suspended

I think that US Gov have a problem giving 'show trials' the right PR spin when they are basically a witch hunt... and even when they have a case, like in the trial of Oliver 'Mr Memory' North, they still can't come out looking good ah well 8¬)
  21. harlequin2005

Remote Viewing Experiments (How To; Conducted Online)

One of those odd things about this sort of test... I score low, so low in fact it has been commented on that its statistically significant, since blind guessing on Zenner cards you should, get about 1 in five right! But I'd be interested in seeing results, if people ACTUALLY try, rather than...
  22. harlequin2005

Constitution suspended

Strange to say, I was just looking at that. 8¬)
  23. harlequin2005

Constitution suspended

Matbe the Feds are too busy killing micro-biologists who borrowed 'Spreading Anthrax for Fun and Profit' to be bothered by you Peewee, old thing :D 8¬)
  24. harlequin2005

Free Energy At Last? Motionless Electromagnetic Generators

More on the MEG More paranoia and some science from Marshall Masters :) http://www.yowusa.com/Archive/June2002/MEG_FE1/meg_fe1.htm This article by Jacco van der Worp a Dutch physicist, explains the “free energy” Magnetic Energy Generator MEG simply, in layman’s terms. I worked closely...
  25. harlequin2005

Constitution suspended

The American constitution hasn't really worked since 1941 (Pearl Harbour and all that) and the emergency powers granted by the Senate. The new acts just curtail things even more. I recommend taking a look at Michael Moore's site (http://www.michaelmoore.com) and the BIC lighter. Very amusing...
  26. harlequin2005

Three men and a ghost

Upload problems Well, done the image mapping an analysis, nothing deep, since the images were pretty straight forward, and just needed some vectoring, gamma correction, a blur filter applying and mapping to actually get out of them what was there. Just need the board to be fixed so I can upload...
  27. harlequin2005

Three men and a ghost

Imanage analysis coming right up... I'll see what I can get out of the images and the post the results... 8¬) (wearing his forensics hat)
  28. harlequin2005

Three men and a ghost

Shall we refer then to the fount of all human knowledge... SNOPES? 3 Men and a Baby Snope Enjoy the pictures :D 8¬)
  29. harlequin2005

Court transcripts for one... True, but then, with all due respect, neither do you. He may have been brainwashed, he may just be a fruit loop... the only people who can REALLY say are not doing so, so its anyone's guess. As to legisltion rushed thru... politians are the jackal of our...
  30. harlequin2005

An extention of the 'Emergency Powers' Act that was passed in 1941, no doubt. Basically, it says the President can do what he likes so long as he tells congress at some stage... I think most American s don't know that they have lived in a state of emergency that long... The only...
  31. harlequin2005

McVeigh had plenty of time to recant, if he'd wanted to. He didn't... 8¬)
  32. harlequin2005

A peace process

Playing Pilate here.... I followed the link, and all I can see is that it has been 'reported' that he said that. It seems to be hacks quoting other hacks ad nauseum rather than a primary source. (sample based on first page only, but the further you go down the list the lower the relvance..)...
  33. harlequin2005

The joy of simultaneous posting changing the meaning of one's postings :D Adam, Yup, valid point, and I agree. They want their cake and to to eat it :) Its amazing how, if it disagrees with their wolrd view its part of The Con, and if it agrees, its evidence of The Con... My apologies...
  34. harlequin2005

Sort of a personal comment about the thread starter.... If you look at Superluminal's other posts, the bulk of them seem to be pushing books rather than actually saying ANYTHING! Buy my Book on the subject, 'Peddling books while claiming its discussion' coming soon from Barnes and Noble...
  35. harlequin2005

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion

Did Satan skate to work this morning? :D I've already made most of my salient remarks about PotLEoZ elsewhere, but I fifugred I'd mention it here..... 8¬)
  36. harlequin2005

Unique Carnivore Rediscovered in Tanzania

And as roadkill, probably good eating too 8¬)
  37. harlequin2005

Nice one! Makes it lookk a bit more hopeful for the Thylacine... 8¬)
  38. harlequin2005

The Ruling Bloodlines

I did say birth OR marriage. However... it was my leaking memory. Moral of the story; ALWAYS check your sources :D Here we go:- 8¬)
  39. harlequin2005

The Ruling Bloodlines

I read somewhere, I think it was somewhere in RAW's 'Everything is Under Control' , the only US president, not to be distantly related to every other previous American President, either by blood or marriage, was Bill Clinton. 8¬)
  40. harlequin2005

Link Unique Carnivore Rediscovered in Tanzania BRONX, New York, June 19, 2002 (ENS) - An American scientist working in southeastern Tanzania has rediscovered a carnivore that has remained undetected for the last 70 years. Photographed by a camera trap on the eastern side of Udzungwa...
  41. harlequin2005

Islamic Bloc, Christian Right Team Up to Lobby U.N

I'm pretty certain the Bishop is a tad more liberal than those chaps. In fact I think the OCC would be regarded as dangerously heretical and closed down... and as for the likes of me... they'd probably tie me to a barrel of pitch and set it aflame, for being the godless heathen I am :D...
  42. harlequin2005

The Illuminati - A Raw Deal?

Why do you think she's transiting? and as to the Sicing part...we both know old Thrad's habits.... 8¬) (With apoloigies to Fortis for Shang-Haiing the thread :D... Cry 'Havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war!' - The Illuminanti lie ahead)
  43. harlequin2005

David Icke & His Work

Chop, I think Ryn said the same thing, just with a bit more poetry :) 8¬)
  44. harlequin2005

Islamic Bloc, Christian Right Team Up to Lobby U.N

#Gimme that ole time religion Gimme that ole time religion# Something to make one love ones committed (commitable?) religious bretheren even more! Islamic Bloc, Christian Right Team Up to Lobby U.N <full text> Islamic Bloc, Christian Right Team Up to Lobby U.N. By Colum Lynch...
  45. harlequin2005

Great Fun for All....

Indeed... eyes, lips, gentials and anus. Somewhere already moist and open for the little blighters to get in and lay. Rather than 'nature red in tooth and claw', more 'nature black, slimy and wriggly' BTW, wasps and hornets can filligree a carcase too, once its softened a bit. Havign...
  46. harlequin2005

Great Fun for All....

Not for those of a sensitive disposition :) Possibly someone who hadn't seen blowfly larvae damage on a large scale. Sometimes it can look pretty surgical and the maggot tends to seal the surface behind here its eaten leaving a dried, almost cauterised look, even on quite wetly decaying flesh...
  47. harlequin2005

The Illuminati - A Raw Deal?

I'd like to second what dawhat said about 'Illuminantus'. It has dated VERY badly. It was fine when I first read it 25 years ago, when I enjoyed the smut and still remembered the period it described. Now; well, I picked the book up and started to read... one badly toothmarked bullet later ( I...
  48. harlequin2005

Great Fun for All....

At the risk of being coarse about Mr S... From what I remember of 'Communion', alien contact seemed mostly to involve ET stuffing his finger up Whitter's bottom, hence Harlan Ellison's 'Cute Ass' comment. I don't find that overly spiritual, but maybe they have different 'first date' rules...
  49. harlequin2005

Great Fun for All....

The concept of it being an alien double cross appeals no end... and who said 'wrap a lie in the truth and they shall believe'? 8¬)
  50. harlequin2005

Teleportation

'Scientific American' reported that Bell Labs had had some successes with modulation on entangled pairs in one of their labs inthe US. in 1998/9. There's not been much on it since 8¬)
Back