• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. C

Fortean-Themed Albums, Songs & Music

Pretty much anything by the Groovie Ghoulies could fit here: Chupacabras, Beast with 5 hands, Running with Bigfoot, (The Girl is) an unsolved mystery ect But here's 50,000 Spaceships (Watching over me) and Brain Srambling Device
  2. C

TV & Radio Reminders

The History Hour episode covers Roswell, sex scandal in USSR and the first non stop hot air balloon ride round the world. It's on tonight at 00.06 on the BBC world service or available right now on the Iplayer type thing. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p057hsyv
  3. C

Billy The Kid: Really Killed By Pat Garrett?

^Taken from the Fox link above. The whole story of Garrett and Billy's friendship is believed to be false from the start as both were never really in the same area for long to forge a friendship (I believe Micheal Wallis book goes into detail about this), but it does make good reading for the...
  4. C

Mystery Package Companies / Services

Searching google for mysterious websites I ran into jodi.org. When I first opened the page it was just green text, some of it just shapes but some seemed to be a copied email or message to a Leonard L. Smith which was quite horrible, this person does not like Belgrade, Holland, Europe or Canada...
  5. C

Twin Peaks

Hmm, it seems Twin Peaks flavour is rife. I too have started watching. I was left a bit confused about just what exactly was going on, but I will continue to watch hopefully I'll "get it" soon.
  6. C

Resident Evil

I'd love to see them give Romero's script a bash! http://www.dailyscript.com/scripts/resident_evil_romero.html
  7. C

Fortean Documentaries

I posted this a few years ago and have kept up somewhat with The Venus Project. Just last week I was watching their newest film release The Choice Is Ours. Although I didn't watch it all they were touching on our behaviour patterns and how we can change and it all came across a bit cultish to be...
  8. C

TV & Radio Reminders

Why not post that in the admin section? I'm gonna say the Horizon episode "Strange Signals From Outer Space" was the best Horizon episode I've seen in years.
  9. C

TV & Radio Reminders

BBC Horizon had "Strange signals from Outer Space" episode on last night. I haven't watched it but it's still on BBC Iplayer for the next month. http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08r3xr3/horizon-2017-strange-signals-from-outer-space
  10. C

My Next TV Box Set.

Has anyone seen a Chinese tv series called Palace (or even any Chinese series) ? I somehow came across it searching the net, I have not watched it but here is what wiki says I can find little more about it online apart from they filmed two series and a film that was " marketed as the offshoot...
  11. C

Confidence

A few years back I booked an appointment to see a hypnotist to get help with my confidence. This was audio and visual hypnotism (lasers and stuff). During my first visit I had an unforgettable moment as I sad there watching bright lights I guess I was sort of out of it and he said something a...
  12. C

American Horror Story

I'm playing catch up with this series. It is really good in parts. I would say Coven was probably my favourite so far. Witches, Voodoo and even witch hunters, fantastic!
  13. C

Lucky Escapes

Going back a few years but I was staying in Overstrand, Norfolk at the time that this happened:- http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-23395805 Driver survives car cliff plunge at Overstrand beach There I was cheerily eating breakfast when a lady came up to me asking all sorts of...
  14. C

Fortean Films

I too thought Coherence was a good watch! I came across an interesting film review called The Lost City of Z however it doesn't seem to available to buy yet. For those of you, like me, who didn't know of Percy Fawcett read here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percy_Fawcett I haven't read too...
  15. C

Horror Films

From the IMBD Trivia page of Happy Hunting, mentioned above: A few members of the crew reported seeing ghosts during production. Cameras often rolled for no reason. While editing the film, an old gold prospector was observed in the background of multiple takes even though no one recalled seeing...
  16. C

Miscellaneous Ghost Photos & Videos

Slowing it down on youtube to 0.25 it actually looks like the movement is due to an entrance to the right, there seems to be daylight shining. No ghost.
  17. C

If you watch carefully the camera switches right of the noose you'll see what looks like a figure move out of sight.
  18. C

There's an apparition at 8.25 in another video, here: He seems to have a fair bit of success at this.
  19. C

Horror Films

Yes, they could easily not put that in. Good performances by the two youngsters all the same.
  20. C

Horror Films

I watched this tonight and I thought it was pretty damn good. A few scares and a twist.
  21. C

Red Squirrels

I see Greys everyday. I would give anything to see just one red, talking to people (link below) more in the know than me this isn't going to happen, at least in my town. http://www.ballymenatimes.com/what-s-on/arts-culture/go-nuts-for-the-red-squirrel-1-7607152
  22. C

Irish Weirdness

They have uncovered a tomb at the Hellfire site. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-37719101
  23. C

Sea Serpents & Monsters (General; Miscellaneous)

I read it in the paper this morning whilst having a coffee. I was delighted. :clap:
  24. C

Sasquatch Are Here And Wanting To Help Us All (Manchester England)

Oddly enough there was a sasquatch on the Blue Moon MCFC site, not seen since 2011 however, probably now hiding in someones bedroom. http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/members/sasquatch.33437/ Manchester Sasquatch - When you mention you have been in contact with others trying to get answers...
  25. C

Horror Films

It's on my 'to see' list. I've heard good things.
  26. C

UFO Expert Max Spiers Found Dead

Another quote from Max: Interview with Max here on MkUltra, Nazi supermen, pyramids and other nonsense. The site, The Truth Denied, claims he is nothing but credible. I'm going to watch the interview now, just for the craic...
  27. C

Horror Films

This film had me scared out of my wits at times. I knew from reviews there was a twist but it still got me. 8/10 from me.
  28. C

Creepy Things Children Say

I did explain this to him, none of us remember our first few years. My sister and I spoke about him afterwards, she can't remember all the stuff he came out with at the time, but there was a lot. I wish I had quizzed him a bit better (I should have at least read the post here, I forgot about...
  29. C

Creepy Things Children Say

I tried to get more information out of my nephew on christmas day last year, but he got all shy and walked away. Today was my second go. He was asking me a bunch of questions about my childhood so I mentioned I had a question for him. He recalls saying what he said to my sister but the reason...
  30. C

Irish Weirdness

I only heard of this today, but they're excavating the site according to this article:- Hell-fire clubs have always been shrouded in rumours of devil worship and dark satanic deeds. How do you separate fact from fiction? Drive out of south Dublin and climb Mountpelier Hill and there, on top...
  31. C

Phantasm

I watched it a few nights ago, I had no idea what was going on.o_O
  32. C

Experiences With The Ouija Board (IHTM)

We made one whilst working in France. I found an excellent piece of wood and convinced the girl in the room next to me to do the design. So we went up the chateaux on our site, a winding narrow staircase full of dead bugs, enough to warrant complaints from whom who saw it, and sat in the top...
  33. C

Zombie Films

Sorry the first S.Korean film to gross $1m at the Singapore box office.
  34. C

Wild, Weird & Wacky Inventions

Sorry if it's been posted before I did search but had a few too many results to be bothered. The useless box:- Only £22.90 on amazon!
  35. C

Zombie Films

I just finished watching Train to Busan, a South Korean zombie film. It's basically zombies on a train, but they have done a fine job. I was on the edge of my seat for some of this shouting "watch out!" and "Nooooooooooooo!" The first S. Korean film to gross $1m...
  36. C

Call Jack Back

I too remember this story and twice today I have searched the IHTM forum with keywords to no avail.
  37. C

Pokémon GO Madness

The park I work in has had people of all ages coming down playing this game. I've never seen teenagers so quiet!
  38. C

Brave Bird (The Common Coot)

We have coots, geese, swans and ducks at our local park, sometimes seagulls will appear. I've never seen a coot act angrily in fact all birds seem to get on with everyone except in house. Swans seem to outcast a lot, or don't like outside swans appearing. Male ducks I've seen group attacks...
  39. C

TV & Radio Reminders

I caught a slight bit of 'World's Weirdest Events' on BBC last night. The episode was the last of the series of eight, I assume as I couldn't record the series on TV box. But it looked interesting. I don't think any of the other episodes are available on Iplayer at the moment...
  40. C

Modern Funeral Customs

I may be well over my head here, but I was told the credit union could help with funeral arrangements (usually larger ones). I can't find much information online perhaps because one credit union may not offer the same as the rest. But it may be worth a venture if there's one near you Rynner.
  41. C

Science Fiction

I listened to the BBC Radio play of 1984 back in 2013 (I thought it was 2012 but it hadn't been made yet) with Christopher Eccleston. I thought it was very good they captured the bleakness of it all very well. Thank you for the links above I shall set some time aside soon to have a good listen!!!!
  42. C

People Who Feel Wrong

He is 3rd on Rankopedias list of people most likely to be reptilian! http://www.rankopedia.com/Most-Likely-Reptilian/Lizard-People/Step1/28905/.htm
  43. C

Demons In Seattle: Keith Linder's Home(s) (Bothell WA)

Although I can't see the feet, my first reaction to the picture above was that the image is in the shape of an ironing board.
  44. C

Meteors & Meteoric Fireballs (Observed Aloft)

The second video down at the daily record link seems to show a trail of meteors over Forfar dated yesterday. It seems strangely unreal. Please be aware there is bad language on the second video. http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/huge-white-flash-over-skies-7467352#XHL3zuSfuYHAq6SH.97
  45. C

I have no knowledge of these things and was just speculating after seeing the one video. I wonder if I haven't read the article properly or it has been updated since. The Metro have wrote about complaints of houses shaking, fireballs and a loud bang...
  46. C

Possible meteor filmed in Scotland. Could it not just be lightning? Video at link. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-35689551
  47. C

Horror Films

I watched 'What we do in the shadows' two nights ago. What a great little mockumentary. Can't wait for the sequel. Edited to add;- I only just got 'we're wolves.' werewolves.
  48. C

Worst Movie EVER?

I mentioned this film here probably quite a few pages back. Wiki says: I remember it starting off as zombie killer Savini getting killed off very early by the least scary zombie ever, Abbot Hayes. The scariest thing about this film? It was made in 2001!! Since I haven't seen it in a while...
  49. C

Göbekli Tepe: Temples From 10,000 B.C.

I think Graham went into writing fiction for a while there. He has just released a follow up to Fingerprints.....I think. I'm sure he his name has become more active on this board recently.
  50. C

TV & Radio Reminders

Watching the football (not Big Brother) on C5 (UK) I saw series one of Americas Hidden Pyramid Cities advertised for this monday at 8pm. Could be worth a wee look. http://tv.twcc.com/tv/americas-hidden-pyramid-city-ancient-mysteries/9645603
Back