• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Miscellaneous Ghost Photos & Videos

Ermintrude said:
Hmm. Am I unique in my abject fear of the pink-jacketed little monster that's the purported subject of the original picture?
Not at all. Brrr.

Regarding the legless woman pic, I did read a very sober and convincing explanation for it a few years back .. it was convincingly debunked (IMO) but it's a cool pic anyway .. I just wish I could remember where I read it now.

Naked ghost mooning the photographer
hobgob1210.jpg

http://ghoststudy.com/galla2012/WEIRDNESS/weirdness113.html

I did read a very sober and convincing explanation for it a few years back ..

this is ringing bells with me Swifty... and like you I can't remember where!

If it's supposed to be the thing on the left, it's clearly one of those ornate gravestones.

The lewd rear-end shot could be a dog. Is it muzzle-to-muzzle with a kitty on a chair? The panoramic lens would distort things near the middle. God knows why they shaved it and docked the tail! :confused:

The lewd rear-end shot could be a dog. Is it muzzle-to-muzzle with a kitty on a chair? The panoramic lens would distort things near the middle. God knows why they shaved it and docked the tail! :confused:

They are definitely a dogs hind legs James - well spotted!

Really short haired, pale dog...like a staffy or similar.

Was gonna Google for "dog's arses" pictures to post one for comparison. Then thought shurely there are better ways to spend my life :p

I've done some screen capturing.

Regarding the household paper going airborne. There's something there. First you see the first screen capture with a relatively clear image. On the second screen capture from when the household paper is going airborne you can see something around it which makes the area seem unclear.

paper roll 1.png paper roll 2.png

The original video:

Last edited:
I did not find those poltergeist videos at all convincing. There were hundreds of these home-made versions of Paranormal Activity when that film enjoyed a brief success.

Would I start filming a search for my cowering dog-friend in real time? The large drum in the attic and the paper tube are so unimaginatively-posed and their movements come as disappointments: nothing here that could not be accomplished with a string and a hidden accomplice.

Nice doggies though! Their tail-wagging seems to signal their eagerness to please rather than any canine terrors however! :p

Nice doggies though! Their tail-wagging seems to signal their eagerness to please rather than any canine terrors however! :p

When I saw the dogs with the waggle-ly tails, and the low table, I thought Aha! labradors and such size dogs are well-known for knocking things off tables with their tails.

But later in the video the dogs weren't wagging their tails, and did act a bit perturbed. Make of that what you will.

Like I said I looked at it late last night (not a good idea, eek). The dogs tails are wagging at the beginning but they do look unsettled at the end, notice the light one tries to sit on its friend while looking at whatever it is.

I think the radio going off gives me the creeps as much as anything. That sound is horrible. I did wonder at first why the radio was on, but then realised a lot of people leave radios or TVs on for their pets. The kitchen roll if it was a fishing wire thing, the dog walks behind the table so if it was already set up (there was a cut though) would have caught it with his tail/bum.

I still don't know what to make of it. If it is staged wouldn't the dogs give it away by finding their owner. 'What you doing there dad?' But like I said I really don't know.

Just look sternly at them!

You don't even need the old-fashioned prop of a rolled-up newspaper! Those dogs are very responsive. :D

I am personally somewhat skeptical about this film (I agree - why start filming to begin with just because your adorable lab mix is under the bed? and what exactly is that used roll of paper towels doing there? it's not the kitchen), but it sounds as though we are all in agreement that the dogs are very much in the running for "cutest animal in a questionable amateur ghost/poltergeist video". Perhaps there should be a new thread?

Back