• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Miscellaneous Ghost Photos & Videos

The old Ghost Photography relied on people being convinced by photographs. When digital photography, then photoshop, came along it all changed.
Like with the latest fad of A.I. (*shudder* I hate that label for what we have now - they're just sophisicated bots), everyone now is open to questioning any interaction that isn't done face to face.

Forgive me, please. This is my first time taking a screen capture? I want to know if you think this is a little boy encircled in red or if you believe it to be pareidolia. I think it is a young boy. The picture was taken in the early 1940's and I can also post the complete picture below this one. I think. They say there was no other little boy there when they took the picture and they have no idea who he is. :cool2:

1682314584671.png

1682314480066.png

Forgive me, please. This is my first time taking a screen capture? I want to know if you think this is a little boy encircled in red or if you believe it to be pareidolia. I think it is a young boy. The picture was taken in the early 1940's and I can also post the complete picture below this one. I think. They say there was no other little boy there when they took the picture and they have no idea who he is. :cool2:

View attachment 65618

View attachment 65617
Interesting photo that. Once you see a small boy it's difficult to unsee it, isn't it? I don't know.

I can also make that pic really huge on youtube. Problem is it's a compilation video from slapped ham and it's over 11 hours long. I can give you the time stamp and if you so choose, you can go look at it. I think it is even more convincing when I make the video screen larger.

It starts approximately 30:10 into the video. Maybe someone who is more experienced can get a better shot?

I can see those things when they are pointed out, but still think it's pareidolia. Otherwise, he's also got his willy hanging out.
Well everyone has don't they?
I met Christina Trevanion (antiques bod) in the supermarket today and mine certainly was.
(I think it was the Taramasalata I had in my trolley that drew her to me.
Women find it irresistible.
Taramasalata, not my willy.

I can also make that pic really huge on youtube. Problem is it's a compilation video from slapped ham and it's over 11 hours long. I can give you the time stamp and if you so choose, you can go look at it. I think it is even more convincing when I make the video screen larger.

It starts approximately 30:10 into the video. Maybe someone who is more experienced can get a better shot?

For reference, if you right click on a youtube video, you get an option to link it at that specific time. I've linked to the video at the time below.

2023_04_24_22_12_16_Watch_Scary_and_Creepy_Videos_LIVE_Ghosts_Cryptids_Shadow_Figures_and_More_.jpg

View attachment 65618

View attachment 65617
I believe that it's pareidolia. As I see it, it looks like a face, but taking it in context with the whole photo, the person would have to be very close to the ground and somehow fit between the men in the forefront and the girl in background. The apparent proximity of all the people don't seem have space between them to allow for a person.

This was posted on Facebook by a member of a Nantwich paranormal group.
I would like to see a pic of the previous manager for comparison.

The photo is both very detailed (can see the hairline clearly) and overexposed.

I would like to see a pic of the previous manager for comparison.

The photo is both very detailed (can see the hairline clearly) and overexposed.
And also looks very modern in hairstyle and dress. Unless previous manager (who now haunts the place) was a woman in her early twenties who died in the last five years or so.

View attachment 65618

View attachment 65617
Classic pareidolia.

And also looks very modern in hairstyle and dress. Unless previous manager (who now haunts the place) was a woman in her early twenties who died in the last five years or so.
My sons' girlfriends all have that tight bun thing going on. And it's not something you particularly see in previous centuries' up-dos... (I speak as someone who does living history various periods and spends a stupid amount of time researching and trying to figure out how to replicate other centuries' updos)!

My sons' girlfriends all have that tight bun thing going on. And it's not something you particularly see in previous centuries' up-dos... (I speak as someone who does living history various periods and spends a stupid amount of time researching and trying to figure out how to replicate other centuries' updos)!
She also seems to be wearing trainers, wide leg ankle trousers and an oversized shirt.

It looks bigger than a carrier bag to me. I’m wondering if it’s a puddle on the beach that the wind has blown into the air.

It looks bigger than a carrier bag to me. I’m wondering if it’s a puddle on the beach that the wind has blown into the air.
It was very difficult to gauge scale, but if the object was over the sea then it was probably either a piece of plastic or sea foam breaking over an unseen object. I vote for plastic bag (or other sheet of plastic), simply because, if she watched it moving for any length of time and managed to get a photo of it, it must be lighter than water, which would simply have devolved back into the sea.

At first I thought it was over the beach, but if it's over the sea...yep. Plastic.

Back