• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Miscellaneous Ghost Photos & Videos

I'm not sure if we've had this. I wouldn't waste much time on the last one, (would be better if they knew which way to film though) I gave up before the end. I think the cemetery ones are just people.

IMG_7455.JPG
Had to share this. It's taken in the basement of a pub in my town and that's not water on the floor. It's from cctv and it had gone in the next frame.

obviously its just a night hag ...

if you zoom in on the close-up image, the lower left portion of the body against the orange wall, seems to be a white border around this part of the ghostly image, as if its been dropped in ?

Whatever it is, they look like they're wearing jeans. I suppose that's what the modern ghostly old hag goes for, and good for her.

One seriously offended little old lady when she finds out what they've called her online.

Quite, she's just trying to do her shopping. I mean, even old hags have to shop, right? Okay, so she's standing (kneeling?) inside a child's shopping cart - maybe her knees were giving her grief and she accidentally left her walking stick at home? ;)

Okay, so she's standing (kneeling?) inside a child's shopping cart
If it is a hoax (and of course it almost certainly will be), I think her location inside the shopping cart is a touch of compositional genius by the hoaxer: I am genuinely unsettled on a certain level by the way she appears to billow up and out of there.

If it is a hoax (and of course it almost certainly will be), I think her location inside the shopping cart is a touch of compositional genius by the hoaxer: I am genuinely unsettled on a certain level by the way she appears to billow up and out of there.

Bound to be a hoax, but a good idea nonetheless and a nicely composed shot. :)

Yeah she's definitely putting something in the trolley with that weird mishapen (fast moving?) arm. With her lovely flowery alice band. Quite the fashionable hag. Kid-sized hag. Kid.

This is in the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History with many events going on throughout the year. Is it really beyond imagination that this could be someone dressed up presenting stuff. Also. The manifesting in the trolley. The trolley basket is simply the wrong way round, handle towards us. The angle of the trolley basket works with the perspective of the shot. The weird bendy arms getting thicker at the wrist are a bit Slenderman though.

the light quality and general presentation of that part of the image seems so radically different to the rest of the composition though, it must have been, at the least, treated ?

having looked at it on my laptop i think the figure is a lot further from the camera than you might at first think ...

i had thought the light coloured panel beneath the two elephants was immediately behind the girl in boots, but it isnt, see the blue t shirt kids trolley and the available floor space the other side of him ...

i also thought that same light coloured panel was pretty much against the back wall, but if you look at the small horizontal line with green below/orange above just to the left of the ghoul, thats where the floor meets the wall, so it goes back deceptively far ... the ghoul is then placed in the dark area between the two spotlights which are hitting the rear and side walls, if that makes sense, and so shes not lit in a comparable way to any of the children

Looks like a reasonable debunking of this photo from back in October 2015:

http://skepticsboot.blogspot.gr/2015/10/ghouls-and-groceries-photographic.html

I.e. without the creative highlighting and colour changing, the "hag" can be seen for what it really was - a girl or young woman, wearing a shawl or cardigan, standing behind one of the trollies and reaching for an article from the rack. The distorted effect is likely due to the iPhone's panorama mode, responsible for the similar "ghost" photographed at Hampton Court.

Last edited:
MAID OF HORROR
Spooky footage shows ‘ghost’ of female servant stalking US mansion where she burned alive in 18th Century fire
Danielle Hyde and Savanna Brown took the astonishing video in North Carolina

By Sara Kamouni
21st July 2017, 12:31 pm

Updated: 21st July 2017, 1:48 pm

SPOOKY footage appears to show the ghost of a female servant at a mansion where it is believed she died in a horrific fire in the 18th century.

Danielle Hyde, 21, and Savanna Brown, 23, captured the astonishing clip while visiting Tryon Palace in North Carolina, US, on Sunday.

The footage shows the ‘ghostly figure’ of what appears to be a woman in period dress walk past the doorway, while carrying a basket.

The pair believe the lady could be the spirit of a servant who perished in a blaze at the palace in 1798, which began in the cellar and engulfed much of the building.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/40682...-where-she-burned-alive-in-18th-century-fire/

Ok no :BS: I found one of my Live Photos taken in a cemetery sounds rather strange. I swear I haven't done anything other than make it a video. :pop:

That clip is too short to really tell anything from it.

Back