• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Miscellaneous Ghost Photos & Videos

Didnt you see it!!!!!

The UFO kidnapped the ghost that looked like bigfoot!!!!

Was that your voice Morning Angel, which, by the way, I think is a cool name, was something suppose to happen?

You can hear me saying weeds at the end but it's the cliche wooo. It's so short because it's a live photo where they just take a few seconds of movement and sound.

Sounds like an owl to me. But there definitely weren't any about, it was day time. No cats either that I saw I'd have liked it but my friend is highly allergic to anything furry.

Sounds like an owl to me. But there definitely weren't any about, it was day time. No cats either that I saw I'd have liked it but my friend is highly allergic to anything furry.

The Owl and the Pussycat
Went to the cemetery
In a beautiful Pea Green hearse.

Somebody having a surreptitious cigarette to the left of and then behind the camera? :)

Somebody having a surreptitious cigarette to the left of and then behind the camera? :)

If you watch the scene in Halloween where the girls are walking along the street in daylight, you can see director John Carpenter's cigarette smoke enter the frame. So entirely possible.

Do you think he could cram a few more utterances of the word 'WIN-da' in there?

I watched it with the sound off as I was too terrified to listen as well.

Tried to emboss stills of the video to look for residues of strings or post editing of strings. Nothing found.

window 1.png
window 2.png
window 3.png

I didn't say that... Just noticing no strings attached.
I know, I was just trying to be flippant - difficult to get the tone right sometimes. I appreciated the effort you put into this, though I can still barely contain my terror from the original posting (also aiming for flippancy!).

I watched it with the sound off as I was too terrified to listen as well.

Things like that should come with some sort of warning. Do you think I can send the Mirror my laundry bill.

A couple of points:

Is it just me or does the first sound (a soft double click) occur just before anything actually moves?

The casement stay is fitted very oddly. It should sit flush to the bottom of the window when shut - and there's nothing unusual in the fitting of the window which means that the stay cannot be fitted properly; having the arm sticking out into the room like that is just odd.

In fact when he closes in on the stay (around 1:10) you can see what I think are the original screw holes for the proper placing of the peg. Someone's moved it into a much more awkward alignment - and being more awkward, I'd have to ask why they would do that.

But, enough forensic window furniture analysis. It's still quite interesting.

And, apropos of absolutely nothing at all, I've been trying to work out what the motion sequence reminds me of: the clunky initial lift and swing, followed by that odd gentle drop at the end.

It's the tone arm of a battered old record player...but the wrong way round.

Maybe the ghost is a frustrated DJ...but the wrong way round.

Back