• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Miscellaneous Ghost Photos & Videos

The weird looking partial face thing between their cheeks with one suggested eye.

The weird looking partial face thing between their cheeks with one suggested eye.

looks a bit like a child or elderly person...or even a troll :eek:

Edit: if you look to the far left there is a suggestion of another person. Could they be holding a small (odd looking) child?

Could it be the bride's train caught in the wind without the direct lighting on the subject?

Now you mention it...the light source on the subject from the left differs from the light source of the "ghost".

There's some crafty people about Mooksta ;)

a1.jpg

An old favourite of mine, the schoolmaster ghost. Interesting thing on this is that it is (apparently) a still from a youtube video, not a pic, which would - if true - make it harder to fake. I think it's pretty interesting.

nf3bc2.jpg

Please could you also provide a link to the Youtube video? Thanks.

No, sorry, it was a long time ago when I saw this one, just found it on my old phtobucket account. If I recall, the video was taken by a demolitions team working on an old comprehensive school and the 'apparition' was spotted by someone in their office viewing the film. Anyway, just take it on face value, as whether from video or not, it's an interesting pic.

No, sorry, it was a long time ago when I saw this one, just found it on my old phtobucket account. If I recall, the video was taken by a demolitions team working on an old comprehensive school and the 'apparition' was spotted by someone in their office viewing the film. Anyway, just take it on face value, as whether from video or not, it's an interesting pic.
The picture looks familiar - I get the feeling I once posted something similar...

I'll try a search, see if I can turn anything up.

ha! for me that's just moved from "simulacrum" to "real live human being crouched down behind them, probably tryingt o stay out of shot". :)

I played with the creepy part in Paintshop Pro 5, and this is what I found:

KzflQx2.jpg
It seems to be a child's face, but distorted.
What I take to be the nostrils and mouth are at the wrong angle to the eye and eyebrow.
Very odd!

It could be a new addition to that whole Slenderman business - Distorta-man :eek:

It seems to be a child's face, but distorted.
What I take to be the nostrils and mouth are at the wrong angle to the eye and eyebrow.
Very odd!

The "mouth" could be clothing from the groom perhaps? But the way its eye is looking towards the camera is still creepy.

Very well defined figure though it's arm seems to long as it seems to be holding a mask to it's face. And I noticed in the video the investigators are wearing masks also. Also what's the black shape on the "ghost's" head?
These guys are like Northern England's answer to Zack and Nick in Ghost Adventures.

Yeah deffo a dust mask rather than a surgery mask.

Back